ONE HELL OF A SHOW

Money, money and more money was how you could describe this house. The butler had taken us around the house to the receiving room where a family of four sat, patiently waiting for their esteemed guest.

"I would never take you for the kind of man that is late to anything Rosewood." My eyes snapped to the voice that sent chills down my spine, booming and chasing away the warmth, leaving the room as cold as a cold room. There was no kindness or warmth but only hostility as the man wearing a black tux did not hide his distaste for either of us.

I watched him stalk towards us, reminding me of a sleek snake swaying its way through tall grass. His creepy eyes fell on me, making my skin crawl while he took every inch of my body as if I was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen.

The two men shook hands, Mr Rosewood's hand not moving even an inch from my waist which I was thankful for as I needed as much strength as I could get to keep myself afloat.

The man turned around, not acknowledging me at all as he led the way to the dining room, making me nearly scuff but saw it best to hold my tongue before I got us both killed.  He snapped his fingers and the three woman in the room stood up at once, so uniformly it had me dazed, jaw on floor, watching in utter horror as they followed the man with us following behind them. They were so beautiful I felt at shame, it was as if they had been bathed in cream all their life's with skin so smooth and glowing, mesmerising eyes with a hint of green leaving me breathless. It was easy to see that the two young ladies who looked just above twenty-one took after their mother. Their beauty was something I could not get over as the seed of jealousy was planted making me sour unwillingly.

No words were uttered as six men pulled chairs for each of us, mentioning for us to take our seats in the golden table that looked like something straight from heaven. The environment was so hostile I wanted nothing more than to run out and never look back. Wine was poured for the men while water for us, a scorn making its way to my face. I certainly did not want water, what was even the point? With all this I held my tongue, reminding myself that we were on unfamiliar territory.

All the other women had their heads bowed, making me wonder if they did not get back and neck pain from all this bowing. My heart rate picked while I contemplated on doing the same but just could not bring myself to submit to such a manner. It was in that cloud of silence that I firstly noticed the pain. I shifted in my chair, it not helping at all with it getting more aggressive with each second. It was so bad my hands shook. I knew what was happening but too afraid to alter a single word as it felt like someone had a butter knife and just scrapping away the walls of my uterus.

The man clapped his hands and a string of young beautiful girls trimmed in as if it were a beauty pageant yet they  marched with trays of food on food, carried carefully which they served one after another. I held my breath, feeling nauseous and wishing someone would cleanse me of this bad luck that had befallen me.

"Can I..." I never got to finish my question as a glass was sent flying towards me, leaving me as pale as a ghost, hearing the whistle of the air as it flew past me, crashing on the wall behind me. My chest rising up and down violently, my eyes scanned around the room not sure what had just happened. The other girls still sat, not moving an inch, this being normal to them. My eyes then went to the man who was heaving heavily, his evil eyes staring dangerously at Mr Rosewood who seemed so calm it was unnerving.

"Excuse my fiancé's manners, I forgot to mention to her that women don't talk unless asked to." Mr Rosewood said as I froze where I sat, not wanting to even blink, fear gripping at me so hard I nearly fainted.

What was this?

" If you had taken one of my daughters then all of this would have been sorted than taking this.... this, you could have even taken both of them if you wanted," The old man in his fifties shouted in frustration.

"This deal should not even be taking place because this is an insult to my honour. You refuse my daughters hand and now you..." the man shook his head, cursing before gulping down his wine.

"You need this more than I do, now you would do well to remember that." Mr Rosewood said, staring back at the disgusting man.

"I do not need anything from anyone. I take what I want, when I want to. You should watch your mouth boy."

"You seem to underestimate me Aldour." Mr Rosewood said, seating up and holding the old man's stare.

Silence filled the room, so quiet I could hear Aldour breath, trying to catch his breath, frustration written all over his face. Shaking his hand, he took up his spoon, digging in his food while Mr Rosewood did the same. My eyes trailed around, too scared to do anything seeing that the other women still sat not eating the food in front of them so I did the same, not wanting to get my head chopped this time. The two men ate in silence, the tension in the room hitting its peak, leaving everyone unsure of what was to happen next. The two man finished their food and that was when the women took their spoons, eating their soup so I followed even though my stomach churned, knowing that I would soon bring back this damn tasteless soup.

"What do you offer then?" It was Aldour speaking after cooling his temper down.

"Seventy-thirty of course." Mr Rosewood said taking a gulp of his wine.

"Over my dead body."

"It is either that or nothing, your choice. All of this is on borrowed money and soon it will all vanish and it is then that you will see how ruthless I can be." Mr Rosewood said so firmly, making me stop sipping on some soup, peaking to see the other man shake in such rage if it were up to him he would skin Mr Rosewood there and then.

The pain came back ten folds with revenge in mind and I knew I was in shit then. I could feel it gushing down my folds with such intensity and pain that had me clenching my teeth. I would rather die because right here, right now I had to do something. Looking to my right I saw a seething Rosewood, so furious I thought smoke would blow out his ears as if he was a chimney.

"Sorry but I really to go to the lady's room." I whispered in his ear making him turn towards me, his anger redirected to me.

"I really need to, please."

A loud sound left me shaking so badly  in my seat, looking up to the raging old man who had just pounded his fist on the table so harshly that my soup spilled everywhere, all the other ladies frozen with their spoons in the air, heavily breathing. I swear I nearly peed myself between the awful look from the old man and the dangerous one, promising nothing but pain later from Mr Rosewood. The pain in my abdomen had me fold my hands into fists, trying to will it away.

"The lady wants to go to the lady's room." Mr Rosewood said, his eyes not moving from my own which were pleading for understanding. This whole thing was a mess and I never ever wanted to step foot here again. I wanted nothing more than to crawl in bed and cry myself to sleep. Why was this happening to me? I was even scared to just stand up from all that would be revealed. My panties were soaking wet and if that was that then I did not even want to see my dress.

The old man nodded, clapping his hands as a girl who had been standing just near him with a napkin bent over, listening to instructions given to her. I stood up as quickly as possible, the girl approaching me, shoving the chair back in, not even wanting to look at it in fear that my fears would be confirmed. I walked as quickly as I could, hoping no one would notice me, that they would busy themselves with their food. The girl led me away as a sigh of relief escaped me that no one had called me back, meaning they had not seen me so I walked behind the young girl that looked nothing more than eighteen years. My legs were shaking, making it hard to walk as the pain was so intense I wanted to bend my back, it seeming as if it would give me some relief. The beauty all around me disappeared in the background, all I saw was gold everywhere, too much of it if I might say. We took a turn and the door was opened where I stepped in as the girl closed the door behind me. The first thing I saw was a double vanity gold sink with gold taps  where a large mirror stood just above them then just next to it was a gold toilet seat.

In a bolt, the white coat was thrown to the floor as I pulled up my dress, pulled down my panties which were soaking wet, so wet some of the blood dripped to the floor. On it there were bits of large chunks of my meaty insides. A tear escaped as I shook violently where I sat. I did not know what to do. I did not have a pad nor anything. I rolled the tissue, wiping away the blood that was snaking its way down my leg to my shoes. My thighs were smudged as if someone had just hand painted them. I was a heavy bleeder, so heavy that I used diapers because not even the longest pads could help. It was seven days of hell for me with pains that had left me in the hospital too many times. I blinked away the tears, rolling more tissue and wiping away the blood.

What would I do?

More tears poured on, feeling so ashamed and hopeless on what to do. I knew the seat I had sat on was stained and to my luck it had not been leather meaning I could not just wipe it away. Seconds turned into minutes as I sat there, hearing the blood drip into the toilet bowl as I sat. Picking up the green panties I wrapped them in loads and loads of tissue and by that time I was half way through the second roll of the soft two ply tissue. Wiping  my hands, I tried dragging my coat with the heel of my shoe, pulling it with my hand when it was near enough only to smudge it, just a little bit, not caring as I pulled out my phone, more tears pooling in my eyes, making everything blurry as I sniffled.

I stopped the recording, saving it before going to my contacts, not finding the number I was looking for. I recalled being sent a text by his personal number so I went through my texts finding it and pressing the call icon. The phone was brought to my ear as it rang, ring after ring, still no answer until the service lady told me about voice message which made me nearly throw the phone in frustration.

Hands shaking, tears flooding, I called again and then again with hope dimming with each time the service lady spoke. What would I do? The pain spiked up again with such intensity it made me gag, causing more tears to stream down my face and in all my misery the door swung open, revealing a pissed off Mr Rosewood. He shut the door behind me, nostrils flaring upwards.

"What is that?"

"Thank God, why didn't you pick up?" I asked, relief nearly making me laugh out loud while his eyes took all that was happening.

"What is happening?" He asked again frantic.

"I got my period and I don't know what to do Mr Rosewood. There is blood everywhere, I am sure the chair I sat on is stained and I don't even want to see how bad my dress is. I don't know what to do. I don't have pads or whatever, I am heavily bleeding, I just don't know." I tried to explain as if he would just know exactly what to do.

His eyes went wide.

"You really don't want me to sleep with you," He said slipping his hands into his pockets, surely fighting the edge to vomit.

"Okay what should I do?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I don't know, Umh, is it possible to go ask for tampons or pads from the ladies?" I asked.

"Not even by chance, why are you even crying?" He asked getting closer.

"It hurts," I said, more tears flooding down as my pale hands shook, feeling all the stress and pain just wash over me.

"Okay," he looked around.

"Isn't there anything else we can use?" He asked seeming blank and confused himself.

"No, Umh," I looked around.

"Let me try the tissue." I said as I went rolling the remainder of the tissue which was not much, holding it in my hands then placing it in there, far up in, it had no other choice but to stick. I stood up the bowl being crimson everywhere even on the seat.

"Shit, I think you just ruined sex for me." He said as I giggled.

"Serves you right." I said, going to the sink to wash my hands then coming to wipe the seat with my wet hands going back and forth but it did not quite work.

"Here, take this." He said, holding out a white napkin which had been on his breast pocket. I took the velvet material wiping the seat before flushing and watching the water clean the blood in the bowl, leaving it all clean. I picked up my wrapped up panty, my legs violently shaking then I wiped the remaining stains, leaving the bathroom clean of my blood.

"How is my dress," I turned around, my back facing him.

"It's bad," He said, shaking his head as I felt new tears welling up.

"Come here," He said, picking up my coat as I walked towards him, trying to hide my shaking hands. My steps halted when I was in front of him, my head bowed in shame and embarrassment.

"I am sorry I ruined your dinner." I said, the hot tears burning my eyes. Strong arms were brought around my knees and in seconds I was being carried bridal style with him covering my chest with the coat that had barely visible stains.

"What about the chair?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry about it." He said as he opened the door while I tucked my head in his chest, one hand carrying a ball of tissue with a bloody panty then the other carrying a crimson wet napkin. This was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me and I knew that I would not be able to face this man for the longest time. How could this happen to me? And what about the chair? That man would kill someone to see menstrual blood on his chair as it seems he had a phobia towards women.

I wanted to die or fall into a deep slumber never to awake. I could not help but wonder where we were right now, silence surrounded us with even his footsteps not sounding. He held tightly, not caring of the blood from my dress smudging all over his suit.

"What is the meaning of this?" I knew exactly who it was and I could not help but dig myself deeper into Mr Rosewood's chest.

"An unspeakable misfortune has happened to my fiancé and we would love to take our leave now." He said calmly, bending and placing a kiss at the crown of my hair, leaving me frozen where I was.

"Do you always conduct business in this manner, this is not acceptable." The man shot out in outrage but he never got a response as we were soon walking and I assumed it was to the door, really hoping it was the door because I could not take this much embarrassment.

I could hear a door opening and the rain with its harsh winds scrapping my bare flesh. Another door opened and he held me from his chest, almost getting a protest from myself but I held my tongue as I was placed on the cold seat, immediately missing the warmth. The door was closed shut and I could finally breathe, I closed my eyes with relief washing over me as I bent down, strapping away the heels and then bringing my knees to my chest, laying my head there, not even able to smile with the pain leaving me paralysed. My head was raised a minute later, seeing that Mr Rosewood still had not gotten in the car, eyes scanned around the car to see nothing but darkness then the main house door opened, revealing Mr Rosewood carrying the chair which must have cost Aldour a fortune as it looked like something out of this world. I could not help the ghost smile that crept to my face as I shook my head not even wanting to know how he had gotten it. The door was opened, the rain having no mercy on him as he stood there, seeing that there was no way the massive chair was fitting in the car. He ran his hand through his silky hair in frustration.

"Let's just leave it," I said as he sighed, throwing the chair against the ground, doing it over and over again until the wood shuttered which he threw on the backseat, completely drenched to the core before slipping into the car and closing the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked staring at me.

I nodded my head then lay it back on my knees, staring at him as he turned on the engine, turning the heat on before driving out of the compound that I am sure both of us would not be entering any time soon.
.
.
.
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello to my beautiful readers, sorry to my male readers or anyone else who will feel uncomfortable on the content of this chapter.
If it were you what would you have done there? I would surely die in embarrassment.