RELEASE

I sat on the couch eating my lunch. He sat behind his desk in a conference call, my phone picking the whole conversation up as I tried being as quiet as I could. My eyes would trail up to find his on me, a smile gracing his face before looking away, back to his call. I seriously could not understand this man. He was happy now and angry the next moment. He was loving and totally threatening me the next moment. I could not figure him out.

"We are leaving on Wednesday." His voice filled the room, his eyes falling on me, mine filled with shock. I did not understand the sadness that fell over me, I knew I had to leave but who said leaving was that simple. I knew I had everything I needed to take him down with all the papers I had took pictures of and the recordings done all week while I spent my days in his office yet not sure I would be able to turn it in.

It was a battle between the heart and mind, I knew that grandma would not make it if they took the only person she lived for. Who was cruel in this situation? Why did I feel like I was the heartless one? My hands shook as my eyes snapped from his.

"You could stay if you want." His voice came again, snapping my head up, seeing him trying to figure me out with his eyes taking in every reaction, taking in all that I did.

Did I want to stay?

But then what?

I knew the moment my boss released the information, claiming I was a double agent everything would go to hell because there was no way Mr Rosewood would not figure it out. I did not have a choice really, my hand was forced and I could not do anything at this point. I felt the tears creep up in my eyes knowing that either or I would end up in a ditch dead either killed by him or the feds. There was no way I could survive this and that had my body shake. His men would hunt me down till the ends of hell when they arrested him and grandma would most likely die.

I shook my head swallowing the lump in my throat.

"No, I can't, I have something I need to do." I said, my voice nearly broken, my head cast low yet I could feel his eyes, could feel them burning through my skin. He did not reply but went back to his work as I tried so hard to get a grip on my emotions but failing. I sat there, not knowing how much time had passed, my mind troubled not able to find a way out. Defeat sank in as I realised I would have never came out of this alive. The better chance of survival was if I turned him in, it would be easier to run without my face in every screen with the whole world looking for me.

I didn't know who I had upset so much to deserve all that happened to me. What had I done so bad? I held back the tears, fighting so hard.

It was five hours later when he stood up calling it a day, stretching while I lay, pretending to be asleep when in turn I was fighting through all the troubles that held me down.

The days flew by as if someone was pressing fast forward.  I could not help the panic that had me feel as if I was losing my mind. I sat on the toilet seat, hearing the water as he took a shower, looking but not seeing. I was not even sure I was breathing, my heart ever so drumming as if to escape my chest. Pain exploded inside me, fear making me shake where I sat. We would be leaving by morning with everything packed to go, making it all so real, knowing that I had less than twenty- hours of a normal life.

The door opened, my eyes flickering to his direction as the hand grabbed the towel, drying himself then coming out. The towel was wrapped around his waist, him walking to the double vanity sink, taking his tooth brush and toothpaste putting one on the other then brushing his teeth. My eyes took him in, took every inch of his body from head to toe. I did not know what would happen to him but knew he would lose everything he held dear. My chest clenched, the pain shooting through, leaving me pale. I did not know why it hurt so much, did not know why it felt as if someone was just ripping me apart. I don't know when he got to me but I was suddenly scooped in his arms. It seemed as if he liked it too much because he never let my feet touch the ground even though my cast had been taken off.

I snuggled deeper, the safety he provided something I desperately needed. We barely talked, just went on with our day together but apart. There was no change with grandma and it hung a dark cloud over his head, seeing him drown in his own misery just like I did. I could not even think that I would be bringing him more pain in a few days, not wanting to see his face at the realisation as they take him away, destroying all that he had built, fought so hard to build.

I was placed on the bed him before he took off to the closet, pulling something on and coming back in the room, slipping next to me and grabbing me in his arms. I lay on his chest, my finger drawing on his chest. The silky thin short night dress I wore didn't do nothing to shield me from the warmth that seeped from his skin. I didn't know how I could now sleep without him, did not know how I would continue living really this coming as a shock to me seeing how I had attached myself to him like a leach not wanting to let go.

His hand moved up and down against my soft skin, sending little sparks all over my body, sparks I had no clue on what they meant. As I shifted, getting closer and closer to him, suddenly I felt an edge down at my abdomen, seriously no clue what was happening. My nipples were hard against his skin with the sudden edge of if the night gown could just vanish so I could feel my skin against his. My eyes shut closed, not sure what was happening but not liking it even one bit. My body was suddenly restless, his skin sending some electric currents as my finger moved on it, his body went rigid, not moving.

He was so strong, body built of muscle and nothing else.

It was suddenly hot, too hot yet wanting nothing more than to get closer to him which I did not think was even possible looking at the fact that the only thing keeping me from him was the flimsy night dress.

My feet were brushing against his leg, such an innocent act turned into something that had my whole body buzzing with something I could not even put my finger on, suddenly having the edge to look at his face, to see if he felt it, see if he felt it just like I did. Slowly, my head peaked up not getting any movement from him, getting more confident to look up, my eyes falling on his handsome face, never realised how good looking he was. It was my folds dripping wet at this point, his eyes closed, his lips there for me to observe how luscious they looked, wanting nothing more than to just place mine on them and see what happens. I was like a kid, discovering new things, my curiosity getting the best of me. My eyes flickered back to his eyes, finding them still closed, contemplating on if I should try or not.  The edge was suddenly too much, wanting nothing more than to just place my lips on his, seeing what would happen, it felt like wonderland. Something seeming so magical as I stared at them, my head getting lower and lower without me even noticing.

"Sleep." His voice had me jump back, embarrassment eating away at me.

What the hell was I even doing? He is bad, really bad and I should stay away but how could I when he was the only burning light in my life as it spiral out of control, when I could see my life slipping from my hands.

I lowered myself back to his chest, my body not being able to stay still as if was awake, as if it had been asleep for the longest time, a volcano bubbling inside me sending my heart drumming as if I was running a marathon. I could not help myself, sleep running from me on this night, needing a relief yet none to my rescue. I held on his body, my dress having shifted, my breast on his chest. Skin to skin, the sensation sent me off the edge of insanity, wanting nothing more than to place my lips on his lips yet I could not do that so I did the next best thing. I placed them on his neck, feeling my world turn upside down, my lower regions pooling. I placed another kiss at the crook of his neck, just needing realise, needing to feel something, something I did not even know what it was.

One kiss turned into two , two turning into five before my body was suddenly flipped, my back hitting the bed with him suddenly wide awake and on top of me. My eyes locked with his, everything coming undone, my whole body tingling. His head came lower and lower to mine, my heart drumming, my voice screaming in my head and everything coming to life. His lips met mine and my world erupted into fire works with my whole body static from his touch as his hands went under my back to bring me closer to him. He took my lips shamelessly. his tongue slipping in only for my heart to stop beating for a time as my legs wrapped around his waist, feeling the bulge against my woman having me press my hips harder on him, I heard him groan, the sound of a grown man groaning because of you too much it had me pool. His manhood rubbed against my wet bare folds, the only thing keeping us apart being his cotton pants. My feet were fast to push the pants down with such urgency that had me moan as I ground my hips, the mind blowing sensation getting more and more addictive as I moved my hips faster and faster. My hands went down, pulling the pants from the front until I felt him hard and raw against me. A gasp slipped from my flaming lips, my whole body going rigid with the sensation too much for me to handle. His lips were on my neck, having me arch my back as he took me to the sky flying so high I never wanted to get down. His rough hand was on my breast, grabbing roughly under the silky dress having me move my hips faster and faster but even that was not enough. My core was burning, knowing that I wanted to feel him inside, all of him deep in me. I felt him pulsing against me as if he was going to burst, his dick on my entrance and just waiting for confirmation, waiting for consent which I gave by sinking into him. My eyes rolled back, holding tighter to him with fireworks exploding in my head, not able to even move. My whole body was paralysed as I floated through the cloud of pleasure, all the pain and hurt torn away, leaving nothing else but happiness and bliss.

Slowly he slid in only to slide out, sliding in again carefully as I lost my shit. My head was buried on his shoulder, my teeth biting and sucking as he went faster and faster. My breast were slapping against his chest, hard nipples brushing on his soft skin, driving me insane. He rocked me back and forth, his dick pounding inside me, stroking my walls and striking my sweet spot. My moans went muffled by his skin afraid that if I let go the whole house would shake. I bit harder and harder as he slammed into me harder, my teeth tearing from his skin with a loud moan filling the air. I held on to him for dear life, my head falling back to his shoulder as he hammered in me, each stroke sending me higher and higher, burning flames on my skin as he took care of me in a way I never wanted anyone else to. He held my body against his, losing himself in me as his head buried over my shoulder, his groan making me want to take care of him, making me want to have him moan my name so I moved my hips even faster with my legs wider for him. His eyes shot open, staring right at me as he took my lips so passionately seeming not to believe. The pleasure was too much for both of us, it felt as if we were giving birth to the world. I fell deeper and deeper in his web, his thrusts getting more frantic and more desperate as he drank me in, the pleasure taking both of us to a place never reached. A knot tied deep in my abdomen tightened with each thrust, making me squeeze myself to him, feeling him feel me as the knot got tighter and tighter to the point where everything burst and I lost myself, screaming so loud my body came undone. He pound in me harder, slamming and splashing his seed deep. I had never felt so free and complete as he collapsed on me, my arms catching him as we both heaved in each other's embrace never wanting to let go.