PARADISE

I sat on the couch opposite him, watching him dig in, taking in all those calories totally lost in the food with the room dimly lit by the lights, the clock blinking four o'clock in the morning. My legs were crossed, hands on them, a smile on my face, my heart happy and swelling watching this beautiful man eat his breakfast.

"I really need to get back to the gym before I fall victim to your food." He said making me throw my head back laughing. We had moved in a week ago, it literally taking a few days to furnish this house. I never knew how nice and satisfying it was to just keep on spending someone else's money. I had been cautious with money all my life but this time, this time I just went out of control.

I took the cup of coffee, seeping, the warm liquid slipping down my throat thinking of all the fun I had had with Pearl, moving from shop to shop buying and buying before going online and doing more and more buying. Thousands on thousands were spent on the furniture which just took the house and made it something that should be displayed at a museum. The theme colours were dark green, gold, white and grey. Everything was bought from the best the world could offer, exporting things from different countries. It had been crazy and I was still guilty even to this day thinking of all the poor people that the money could have helped.

I shook my head, snapping from my thoughts watching him wipe the plate clean drinking up his coffee and standing up already late. We were just forcing things when it came to home and work. The distance was too much costing him hours with the fact that he had to fly in and out every day, keeping me up at night yet what could he do? I had thought he would stay in the city, flying in on weekends but he did none of that which selfishly I was grateful not wanting there to be space for mistakes to happen in the relationship. I sighed, hating how possessive I had become clinging with both hands afraid it would all disappear because it was just too good.

He walked to the bed where his shirt was ironed and laid out for him, picking it up and throwing it around his shoulders as I made my way to him standing right in front of him and fastening his buttons. His head dipped down, taking a bite at my ear laughter rumbling from my chest blushing like hell, never getting used to this.

I loved this, loved being a housewife; taking care of my family which I would treasure till death. I loved waking up at three in the morning no matter how many times we had argued about it, making him breakfast and helping him as he got ready for work. I loved it to no end, my life intertwined with his. His lips trailed down my neck to my shoulders, my toes curling, my eyes closing never getting enough of him, he being my addiction.

"Stop it, you are already late." I said giggling, his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"How can I leave when you look this beautiful?"

"So cheesy."

We both laughed as I stepped back or tried to, his hands not budging. He looked up, my eyes meeting his, a huge smile on my face blushing like a teenager.

"I am so nervous about tonight."

"Don't be, they are so excited to meet you officially and I will be there with you." His lips met mine, taking them so gently, my arms wrapping around his neck pulling him closer with me on my tip toes, his arms lifting me up in the air something I loved so much. I wanted to scream and shout on top of the world, my heart fluttering, his lips pulling away leaving me pouting and perking his cheeks.  My eyes were still closed, the sweet sensation still paralysing my limbs leaving me breathless.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

It was magical, we were magical.

"Okay, you are late." I said, pulling away, grabbing his suit jacket from the bed and pulling it over his shoulders before he properly wore it on top of the white shirt, my hands quick to fix his collar, adjusting and dusting it off having become so used to this. I took a step back to stare at him, loving what I was seeing.

No one in the house was allowed to touch his clothes, I know, I was overboard but I did not want anyone touching my man's underwear along with anything that would touch his skin. That was mine to sort; washing, ironing and folding. Wendy and Rose helped with the cleaning of the house only, the other person being grandma's nurse who helped her with recovery.

Seith turned away to the closet, pulling out the drawer that had hundreds of watches where most of them he had never wore and would never do yet I am sure they cost a whole leg. He combed his hair, spraying some cologne then walked out grabbing his phone and stalking towards me, a kiss placed on my forehead with an arm around my waist being tucked under his wing.

We walked out of the room, the house so quite everyone asleep, the lights turned on from when I went down to make breakfast. We walked into the elevator it taking us to the first floor. The doors opened as we walked out, the silky spaghetti straps on my shoulders slipping down, his fingers quick to catch it pulling it back up his touch sending a shiver down my body, goose bumps all over my skin as I sucked in a breath.

Steve-the butler sat in his tubchair, his head staggering down sleep having claimed him making me smile, sad he had to sleep in such an awkward position. We walked to the door careful to not wake him as we opened the door, slipping out and walking down steps shuddering from the cold breeze. The darkness loomed all around us with the outdoor lights lighting the front yard, the car already pulled up, the valet waiting there on standstill.

Getting to the last step I stood, he taking it then standing in front of me with his arms quick to wrap around my waist mine around his neck hating that he was leaving, already missing him.

"What should I bring for you?"

"I've been having these cravings for hot sticky wings." I said, swallowing and just imagining them in my head suddenly hungry wishing I could just have them for breakfast.

"Okay, see you tonight."

"Call me when you get to work."

"Okay,"

"I love you," It was my turn to get emotional, holding on, not wanting to let go.

"I love you back Wife,"

Now how could I let go when he said such things. I blushed, looking away to my feet.

He kissed my forehead, these good byes never getting easier, his arms slipping from my waist, pulling away and turning. He slipped in the back of the car, the doors closed before the car took off leaving me there staring at where the car had stood shaking my head already missing him like hell.
My eyes snapped up, seeing the guards all around the compound, one passing by with a gun in hand nodding his head while I gave him a wave before turning and going back to the cold house.

There was nothing else for me to do than go take a long bath with a book in hand, music playing on the background, this being the best way to start my morning. I felt my muscles relax with the warm water caressing my skin, healing it, kissing it. Images of the precious night crept on me leaving me giggling while biting my lower lip. My face burned along with my whole body. I wanted to stop yet couldn't, my tongue licking my upper lip only to bite it. A giggle escaped me, the water falling all around me as I shifted, grabbing my new phone.

[Melissa: I am wet and hot.]

I read over the text over and over again, my heart drumming not knowing what came over me wanting to delete it yet I could not, my thumb quick to press send only to squeal as soon as I did.

What the hell!?

I watched the sent text, my heart as if it would burst into pieces just imagining his response not being able to take such excitement wishing I could take it back yet not really wanting to.

The phone rang out nearly giving me a heart attack, panicking. I laughed out, nervous as hell, not knowing if I should answer or not yet I could not just let it ring like that so I picked it up. The phone was brought to my ear, my hand shaking with my heart drumming from my throat.

"Tell me how wet you are?" His voice came low and so damn sexy my pussy just went splash as I groaned, blushing like hell.

"Let me stick a finger for you." I said back, freaking out and laughing in my mind while panicking in my head. My shaking hand slipped down my body, slipping in between my folds finding them burning hot and drenched. My finger was brought up, slipping it in my mouth making sure to make a pop as I pulled it out my eyes already closed.

"So wet and so sweet."

A vixen had taken over my body, my voice not even my own, slipping deep in the water and clenching my legs together with my pussy throbbing, needing his large shaft to caress and take care of this pussy.

"Now I want you to slide that finger inside my sweet pussy princess and tell me how it feels."

How was I to object, doing as I was told, my hand slipping down only to slide inside, a moan tearing through me with my hips ready to twirl, my thick juices coating my hand.

"So good, huh, huh..."

"Yeah, I want you to slip another finger love."

I slid the index finger in, groaning out loud and sighing, the phone shaking in my hand as I moaned out. His name was at the tip of my tongue, grinding and grinding against my own fingers, plunging them in with eyes closed shut.

"Faster love," He said, his voice was like fuel to fire, my body shuddering with goose bumps covering my skin, calling his name over and over again.

"Yes baby, like that. You like touching yourself when I am not around. You bad girl. Tell me how bad you've been."

"Bad, I've been bad."

"What do I do when you bad?"

"You fuck me hard." I answered, my body shaking so hard, my fingers stroking my walls as they tightened around them. I shook my head, breathing so hard, a moaning mess.

"Harder," he called, not being able to hold it back as I exploded, my whole body shaking so bad the waves of extreme pleasure hitting me harder and harder leaving me paralysed. I lay there heaving hard, my mind seeming to have just had a stroke.

"That's my girl, now slip those fingers in my mouth for me and tell me how good you taste."

I slipped the fingers out, bringing them up and slipping the thickly covered fingers in my mouth, my tongue quick to lick as I shuddered, moaning out loud licking every single drop of my wet cum.

"So good," It was all I could say, lost of words, my heart drumming loud.

"We'll see when I have my taste tonight. You've been a bad girl little one, very bad."

"Yes daddy, very bad." I said back already squirming in the tub still licking my finger wishing it was that large cock of his.

"Bye my love."

"Bye baby," I said back, the line cut as I placed the phone away sinking deep in the foamy water giggling not believing what I had just done feeling so wicked.

An hour later I stepped out, going to the closet pulling on my black leggings, a black t-shirt and a pull over with slippers on my feet. A tune was carried by me of course doing a little dance now and again this being a beautiful morning indeed. With that done I made the bed, cleaned up the room then took his dishes, going down to the kitchen to wash them. This was my daily routine not being able to go back to sleep after he taking off, giving me time to myself. With the dishes done I made a cup of hot chocolate for myself, my feet carrying me out the door placing the cup on the tiny table by the swing.  I climbed up the swing, my legs crossed as if I was meditating, picking up the cup and taking a seep with the sun rising over the horizon just shading orange against the blue.

The breeze kicked in bringing the beautiful scent of the flowers from the garden just in front of the porch looking so beautiful with dew on the petals. I sighed ,life never getting better than this, the sound of the ocean somewhere beyond the thick forest gracing my ears, my eyes closing shut taking it all in, this being my own paradise.

The sun peaked up making its way up the sky chasing the darkness, spreading warmth and bright shinny rays, it being known that a new day was upon us. Seith had promised to take me on a tour around the weekend on the jeep, excited to just drive around seeing what it had in store for me having been assured the there was a waterfall somewhere. I was snapped from my thoughts by the loud sound, rushing to pull my phone out from my pullover knowing exactly who it was.

"Hello," I said, blushing really, his voice like liquid gold in my ears.

"Hi love, just got here, rushing to a meeting." He said it being evident that he was rushing.

"Okay babe, have a great day. Love you."

"Love you too."

The line was cut taking a deep breath relieved he had made it safe just hoping we could sort this thing out soon. With that I stood up, walking back to the kitchen making breakfast.

"Morning,"

"Hi guys," I said back, smiling at the two women who were around their late twenties having on their normal clothes, pulling back bar stools and slipping in.

"I am making breakfast, do you want some?"

"No, sorry we already ate but it does smell so good." Wendy answered.

"We are here to ask if you will need any help today with the dinner." Rose asked as I plated my breakfast, my stomach aching, needing some of this delicious breakfast.

"No guys, thank you for offering."

"Okay ma'am, have a great day."

"You too guys. Come down for lunch please." I said as they slipped out of the chairs heading for the cleaning pantry, taking out what they needed and moving on with their day. There was nothing for me to do really for now, finishing with my food, washing my dishes then heading upstairs to check on Grandma.

Getting upstairs I knocked twice, pushing the handle down and the door away stepping into the room, light streaming in from the French doors that were open wide.

"Hi Mrs Rosewood." Nelly said as she passed me about to walk out of the room.

"Hi Nelly." I said back getting a smile from her as she slipped out, my eyes falling back on the cleaned up room, the bed having been made grandma already sitting on the balcony eating her breakfast which was prepared by the nurse and I guess when I was outside.

"Morning grandma." I said excitedly, walking up to her and bending down to kiss her cheeks before taking a seat opposite her. Her recovery had been fast, pushing to get well yet still looking so frail it pulled on my heart strings.

"Aahh, the granddaughter that stole my grandchild, getting married without me." She said as I huffed and puffed.

"Grandma, it's been a week. Will you ever forgive me?" I asked, taking her cold wrinkled hand into mine, my thumb brushing on her skin.

"No, but maybe if you make me some pancakes with chocolate syrup." She said as I threw my head back laughing. Lord I loved this woman.

"I can't Grandma, Nelly would bite my head off, she is scary you know, don't want to get on her bad side." I said back.

"You noticed! I thought it was just me." We laughed together giving each other high fives.

"So when am I getting a great-grandchildren?"

"Every day grandma? It does not happen overnight you know." I pointed out, she asked me every single day sure it was all she thought laying on that bed.

"Who told you that .I got pregnant from the first time I had sex now it was g..."

"Grandma please, eewwhh! No!" I shouted, my hands on my ears not wanting to hear about her sexual life with her bursting out laughing.

"He was an ass but when it came to the bedroom...." she trailed off laughing with me joining her, my face scrunched not sure I wanted to know more details of her sexual life.

"Okay, let me stop before you faint." She said getting a loud sigh from me as I shook my head not even wanting to think of grandma with a man. It was just disturbing, pushing all the images out of my poor mind.

"Now I wanted to ask you something, I wanted to talk to you first before going to Seith." She said, her face falling, seeing that this was serious.

I cleared my throat wondering what it was, afraid yet curious to know.

"Yes Grandma," I said, encouraging her.

She picked up her cup of tea, taking a seep, really stretching it out as my curiosity spiked up with her taking time, wishing she could just spill it out. I shifted around my chair nearly shaking this beautiful lady to get it out of her.

"Since the death of Ashley and Thomas it has been hard with the children. Ashley's parents have taken Lilian but Derick, oohh that poor boy." She took a breath as I sat up analysing her words. Pain struck at me thinking of the brutal murder of Ashley. There had been no saving her nor the baby she had carried, Thomas having made sure of it. I sighed seeing the distress that fell on grandma.

I took up her hand, holding it as a tear escaped her, wiping it away from her soft cheek, my own tears pooling up.

"She has found peace grandma, I am sure she is looking down at us from heaven." I said, my heart pained.

"I failed her, I should have done something." She said, tears streaming down her face, her hands shaking so bad fearing she would have a heart attack.

"You did not grandma, there was nothing you could have done. There was nothing we could all do." I said, standing up and kneeling before her, my arms coming around her- hugging her.

We stayed like that for some time before she pulled away, collecting herself.

"I know this is too much to ask, you two are still enjoying your marriage, still young." She took a break, eyeing me, doubting her words as if deciding not to ask.

"It's Okay Grandma, you can ask." I encouraged.

"Can you please take in Derick, he really needs a warm and loving family. He does not know what is happening and the poor child is having a hard time." She said as I froze where I was, my heart drumming. Well, I had not seen that one coming. Was I bad that some part of me wished I had not encouraged her to speak up?

I froze, my eyes anywhere but her, my mind busy. This was a big deal. We would be taking a one to two year old who had just lost his parents. We were barely stable ourselves with everything so new then throw in a toddler where would that leave us. I sighed hating myself for being so selfish, hating myself for not just springing up and saying yes.

I for one knew how it felt like to lose everything, left with nothing, I for one knew the pain of losing parents so why was I torn, my eyes trailing away.

"Take your time to think about it dear and talk with Seith. It is such a huge responsibility, raising a child is not a joke especially when he is not your own and so needy. Take your time dear." She said giving my hand a squeeze, too perplexed to even be able to talk at this point.

It was not easy being a mother, was he ready to be a father? I sighed, my mind busy with much to think about.