LET ME LOVE YOU

He had pinned me over the tiled shower wall, face against the wall, palms on each side wishing for something to grip as he pumped into me, my whole body shaking as he thrust faster and deeper. My eyes closed, not able to breathe as he took me against the shower wall, the warm water splashing all over us feeling him deep inside me, my mind as if it was mushy. The sex was so good I could no longer make a sound, my ears ringing, the loud sound of skin smashing skin filling the room making me pool even more as he fucked me so hard my hands were shaking, my toes curled, ass wobbling and clapping on his dick with his shaft tearing through my folds leaving me heaving. My heart drummed, his thrusts getting faster and harder, his grip tight, my whole body badly shaking as his groans fuel to my fire, bending even further to the wall opening wide for him to bury himself but not to worry because my man had me as he took care of me making me come three times in one round. My eyes rolled back, feeling the wave hit so strong I felt like I was losing my mind, my cunt wrapping around him, feeling him come  inside me, his cum meeting mine as I exploded into a million pieces as he pounded in me so desperately needing more and more not being able to get enough.

We stood kissing under the water for hours after that, walking out, legs still wrapped around his waist with my lips buried in his making our way to the bedroom feeling him fall onto the bed with me on him, pulling the covers over me yet lips still not tearing from his. We kissed and kissed, my heart beating so fast I could not bear it, flying around the beautiful sky he took me to with nothing ever having been so good as we kissed and kissed, our naked bodies moving against each other. His hands gripped on skin so hard as if to tear it out, tongues dancing to their own tune creating a sweet melody that made me never to want to part from his lips. Why would one sleep when such a man was in your bed?

A gasp tore through me as he just slipped in me so slow tearing my lips from him, gripping the sheets, my back arching giving him a chance to slip his arm under me bringing me closer to his chest as he pulled back only to slowly drive in. His lips were on my neck, kissing and sucking as he slowly rocked my body making sweet love to me, cradling me in his arms while he twirled his hips stroking me deeper and deeper until he hit the spot he so loved, the spot that finished me to no end. He stroked inside me moving with such skill, his waist moving in such a way as if he was dancer, his hips rocking me back and forth, the ceiling of the room suddenly spinning as I gasped and gasped with my body falling limp against him only for him to bring it back to life as he took his time not rushing me as he stroked my folds making sure he was not leaving any spot unattended to. His lips found my nipple, taking it in greedily, kissing and biting then raising his face up back to my lips claiming them again as I drank him in, his kisses always welcome moving in his own rhythm rocking me over and over again only for his lips to tear from me again feeling his eyes on me. My eyes flickering open, locking with his, trying so hard to keep them open as he pumped inside me, waves of sweet pleasure making it hard to even breath yet the emotions swelling through him had me hold that stare, my own tears filling my eyes only for one to slip feeling it roll down my cheek, my heart swelling so much so it felt like it would burst out.

"Let me love you," his voice was deep, clouded with emotion. My mind could not get what was happening, too much was happening at the same time, my legs opening wide as he pumped in me increasing his pace leaving my world spinning off its axes as he worshiped my body, flooding it with attention making it sing against him. I shut my eyes closed, burying my head in the crook of his neck, my nails digging at his back as he moved faster and faster, my teeth chattering as if they would smash into pieces, goose bumps all over my skin. I clung onto him as if he was life itself, my whole body crumbling against his as I came so hard I screamed, my teeth finding his skin and biting hard never to let go as he collected me into his arms smashing deeper and harder into me. A rumble tore through his chest as he pound inside me so hard I came undone going limp my body jerking up over and over again as if hitting bumps his own body shaking, clinging on to mine just as I had, the thrusts coming to a halt yet his shaft still throbbing inside me like the beast it was.

We stayed like that for what seemed to be forever, no one wanting to let go, my eyes heavy with sleep but why wouldn't they when I was so comfortable and safe. I felt drained, so exhausted yet I could not help the smile on my face, my heart steadily beating against his, finally deciding to succumb to sleep my lids closing and nothing but sweet bliss waiting for me on the other side.

My eyes flickered open, groaning, every part of my body aching, I swear, my toes included from all the toe curling that had been happening. I sighed not helping the wide smile gracing my face just thinking about how we had made love over and over again in the early hours of morning, thinking of how he had made love to me over and over again making me come every time. Who knew it could feel so good, who knew he could make me temporarily insane because that's how it felt, as if your mind had exploded. I bit my lower lip feeling his firm grip against me, his skin on my skin, the slight rise and fall of his chest telling me that he was still asleep taking this time to watch him, my eyes falling on his handsome face. He was so good looking it should be illegal and the things he could do with his assets was just....so good it was bad- so addictive.

He looked so peaceful and calm, his lips bruised and swollen making them look even more luscious yet I had to hold myself. He needed his sleep after not sleeping the whole night and using so much energy earlier. My thoughts trailed off, the image of him picking me up, my legs on his shoulders in one swift move as he dug in sucking and fucking with his magic tongue in the shower.

I shook my head trying to shake the image away before I climbed on top of him totally taking advantage of his poor soul not that he would mind. The man's sex drive was like that of a horse, a bloody monster in bed I tell you.

My finger found its way to his hair, tucking away a strand of rouge hair watching him sleep looking so cute. I turned away from him, my eyes falling on the watch seeing that it was just five o'clock deciding to just let him sleep for two more hours. A kiss was placed on his forehead like he always did to me making me chuckle at how he would not appreciate it if he saw. Slowly, so not to wake him, I slipped from his arms then the bed, my naked body stalking through the room to the closet finding it hard to walk, evidence of what had transpired a few hours ago. Getting to the closet I took my warm fluffy green gown, slipping it on along with slippers. My feet got me to the bathroom where I washed my face, brushed my teeth then took a piss before walking back to the room seeing him now turned upside down, deep in sleep, not even a single sound from him.  I walked out the door closing it carefully behind me seeing that the dinner plates were still on the table with even the music channel still on. My eyes fell on the table remembering the night, exactly as it was, feeling a tug in my heart swallowing the lump in my throat as I cleared it washing the dishes and making sure it was clean before starting on breakfast. I made a huge breakfast including pancakes, lots of beacon and sausages along with creamy mushrooms and toast. The rain could still be heard from outside, the cold making me rush so I could run back to bed because it was freezing cold. With breakfast done I made coffee putting everything in a tray then walking back to the room, the door swinging open to see that he was still dead asleep. I placed everything at a nearby table taking the cup of coffee, placing it on his pedestal, the strong scent wafting through the air making the room smell so good and feel so warm.

"Hey," I whispered, kissing his ear, not getting a reply.

"Seith," I said, kissing his ear again, his body shifting with eyes flickering open to meet mine. A smile spread across his face, my knees just ready to give out.

"Morning," I said, his smile getting wider and wider but of course it was contagious as I found myself returning it, my heart skipping a beat, his arms slipping around my body only for him to drag me down the bed as I collapsed on him, a laugh tearing through me.

"Morning to you too." He said, his lips claiming mine, drinking me in only to pull away our foreheads touching as I heaved staring at him.

"You late for work," I said, our eyes not tearing from each other.

"Why would I go to work when I have you here, besides, I made sure to finish all my work during the week so I could pester you all weekend?" He said making me laugh, pester or murder me with sex.

"Oohh, Okay." I said not knowing what else to say giving him a perk on the lips to kill the weird vibe that was going on.

"I made breakfast." I suddenly blurted out.

"It smells good, thank you."

I giggled feeling shy all of a sudden, my heart drumming, the look in his eyes just too much for my poor heart.