TAKEN

Seith's P.O.V
I walked out of the room, the other ten men on my heels having just closed two deals at the same time, talk about time management. The men said their pleasantries it being too late for catching a bit to my advantage because I was in no mood for small talk and holding up faces. The tie around my neck was getting tighter and tighter, exhaustion taking a toll on me at least. The last two weeks had been crazy, I was working against time, the days ticking away as I scrambled making sure I did not miss anything. Something big was about to hit and lord I would not be the one going down. The elevator with the old men closed, closing with their charter making me take a deep breath.

Fuck, I missed her.

I undid the tie, turning around and walking towards my office. Pearl sat there, always in the office, always trying to beat my working time. I really did not know how lucky I was to grab the highly qualified girl who I had to give a sixty percent bonus.

Her eyes flickered up as I passed, going back to her job never giving me any stupid feelings drama, always professional, now you don't get that these days. The glass door swung closed behind me, the large office dimly lit, the clock flashing ten minutes past eleven. My body collapsed on the chair as it swung, the view of the vibrate city there for me to see, a view I could never get used to. My mind drifted off to grams who was not getting better. The thought of pulling the plug had me swear, my hand going through my hair knowing that I could not be this selfish.

Grams had done so much for me, practically raised me, tried so hard to keep me humane but as always I became a disappointment yet she never gave up. I sighed, thinking of the pain she was probably in, pulling the plug being the best thing I could do for her yet the thought of being in this world alone too much to even think about, the thought of losing a home because she was my home, my sweet grams.

I swung around, bolting up, my arms angrily pushing everything in the desk to the floor and the loud clatter filling the room, feeling as if my life was bolting out of control. Never being so lost with feelings I had never felt before, feelings that left me scared but I was never scared so what do I do about this at this point.  I hated feeling like this, hated feeling so weak, the feelings nothing but poison rendering me weak.

The loud ring suddenly tore through the silent office, the light brightening the room and giving it life. I bent down prying it from all that lay on the floor, bringing it to my ear after pressing the accept button.
The voice graced my ears before the line quickly cut. I shook my head this not being to time to dwell in my feelings, this being no time to be weak.

I slowly slipped the suit jacket from my shoulders, undoing my white shirt, walking to the closet, pulling a black shirt and pulling it over my back then buttoning it up, folding the sleeves just as a scream tore through. My door fell down, the glass shattering, hearing the pat of feet, of course they would call a whole SWAT team to get me. My body was pushed to the ground, my face hitting the tiled floor so hard I felt the skin rip, the blood trickling down my forehead and the cuffs clipped on.

"Seith Rosewood you are here under arrest, everything said will be used against you in the court of law."

My body was roughly brought up, thrown to other two rough hands before they pushed me out of the room not able to help their excitement of such a clean obstruction.

I wasn't even angry, why should I be, had been expecting something like this for years and years and finally it happened and I knew exactly who brought it to be.

My eyes took in Pearl who was pressed down, a knee on her back as she lay not moving, cuffs in her hands, her face not giving anything away as her eyes locked with mine before I turned, looking at the floor covered and officers already ripping the place apart from head to toe not leaving anything unturned.

"Don't waste our time pretty boy, move those legs." One said, a slap at the back of my head.

"He will do good in prison, I need to call Red and let him know of this pretty boy coming his way."  Another said as I walked out of the elevator, held by them only for the one holding me to push my body to the ground, rolling on the floor once and twice the man's foot connecting with my ribs trying to rattle me up, showing that they were the one in control, they were the one in power at this point. His hard boot hit hard over and over again, aiming for the face until I coughed, blood spilling over the black tiles most of them laughing out loud this being one of the best times of their lives.

After some time my body was grabbed, dragging me down the floor filled with my guards being ushered out in cars, the whole squad out here including helicopters moving around the building this being their biggest breakthrough in years. Good for them.
My body was thrown in a police car, not the fancy ones I have to say. Of course they would rattle me up, of course they would try scare me so I would be spilling all the beans by the time I reach the final destination but I did not scare easily.

A taser plunged at my ribs, my whole body convulsing, the pain something I could take as I closed my eyes, the process repeated again and again. We were out of people's eyes now and they could do all they wanted to me.

I took it all, pinches, kicks you can name it, as long as they did not kill me then they were good. Do you know how crazy these people can get when they think they got you where they wanted you? I sat, blood filling my mouth which I spit on one of the officers that sat opposite me seeing the anger roll up his body as he wiped his face, taking out his guard stick and striking me so many times my ears buzzed.

The car stopped, everyone ushering out, pushing me to the ground where I fell with a thud, my body rolling on the hard concrete floor and meeting a boot at the other end, sending my body across laughter filling the air as they picked me up, hauling me to the boat that waited for me. Of course they would take me to an offsite investigation area.

The boat moved as soon as my body was thrown followed by a few agents stepping in. The wind blew, sending the short hair I had from my face, my body on the floor of the boat, a foot holding me down with such force as I watched the sky, the stars twinkling taking a breath in only to take one out.

Two hours later the boat cane to a halt, a black cloth falling over my eyes, my body dragged off to this place where I am sure every bone in my body will be broken. I counted every time we turned a corner, taking in every step I took, the whole place mapped out in my mind by the time they walked me in a room sitting me in a chair and heavy chains pulled on me, holding me down as if I was some kind of animal. I was seriously happy to be sitting, it had been such a long day and couldn't help wonder if they couldn't just wait till tomorrow because I was so exhausted.

Hushed voices all around me, shadows passing around. My eyes hidden by the cloth covering my face. There was the squeak of a boots against the tiled floor and click- a heel letting me know that I was in the room with three other people, paper flipping, a file hitting the desk which should be metal by the sound it made.

The cloth was removed, my eyes shutting close only to open three faces in front of me beaming in pride, they had done it, they had really done it, bringing the untouchable Seith Rosewood to his knees, I really wanted to clap for them this being a big moment.

The lady was probably around her late thirties yet her body was one many would dream of and she knew it, her heel clicking as she moved towards me, her finger on my shirt dragged across my chest as she walked around me before bending to look me in the eye.

"Mr Rosewood, my name is Beth and I am with Interpol. We have enough evidence to lock you up for the rest of your life but this is a chance for you to get a few years knocked off. Confess to everything. Right as we speak all your shipments are being taken over, now I am sure we will find a lot. Confess before it's too late. I really don't want to see you spend the rest of your life in jail." She said getting closer and closer, her perfume hitting my nostrils, her cleavage there for me to see from her unbuttoned white shirt. Her voice was something only a siren could produce so sweet and hot. Her hair fell over on my shoulders, she was going for the kill and it was hot I have to tell you that.

"My dear, I don't know what you want me to say, why would you flag my ships? I am sure I signed every document I needed to ship the plants which should have been going to the port where they would be taken to my labs. My team is the one manufacturing the drug for the treatment of blood cancer, we donate the medicine and I assure you it is safe. There is no reason for this," I said shaking my head, perplexed.

The room went silent, watching her take a step back before her palm met with my cheek so hard my heard turned. It stung, really stung anyways I turned looking at her, the good girl act dropped.

"You will confess by the end of the night, your right to an attorney has been revoked." She said making me shake my head, they can't do that!
"We can, we can do a lot of things to you piece of shit. There are no cameras here, we can do whatever we want to and that is just what is going to happen. The head of Interpol is right here to see this through." The girl turned as the old man I had seen so many times took a step revealing himself making me groan.

"I will personally see this through my boy." He said letting me know that someone was in deep shit here, it nearly had me do my victory dance.