STAY OFF BITCHES

There was something about the way he held me, something about the way he made love to me, rocking my body leaving me riding a wave that took me to the clouds, leaving me there to float my heart never finding peace. His smile and his laugh took my heart and just threw it in a pot of boiling love and passion.

So, you can imagine my distress when Monday came with me standing on my tip toes, his t-shirt the only thing covering my body. My eyes were on the collar of his shirt where my hands busied themselves. I  tried to seem as if taken by what I was doing yet my heart was jumping laps in my chest, breathing seemed to be something I had to re-learn. He stood there, feeling his eyes down on me, knowing he held a smile that would leave my legs trembling.

The rain had not let out, the cold getting worse, clouds hiding the sun leaving the room dim, just right for staying in bed all day like we had done the previous day-Sunday.

My hands trailed down the shirt only to rest on his chest, my head perking up knowing there was nothing else I could do to delay his departure. Everything had to come to an end but how painful it was.

His arms were around my waist, pulling me even closer, his lips capturing mine with my body just melting. His cologne filled my nostrils leaving every part of my body awake and wanting. This was a new level of feeling, this was a new level of passion. Lord this man made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. He brought heaven down to me, gave me the moon. His attention and love was addictive, taking you to a new high that left you moaning in your sleep.
His lips tore away from me leaving me frozen where I was, my lips still parted, eyes still closed feeling them tingle with sparks all over my body as if he was just a bolt of lightning drowning every part of me sparking with a promise of a fire that would burn me to ashes.

He placed a kiss on my forehead, something that just had my heart crazy. It was intimate, it conveyed deep feelings making me feel loved and special.

I was in a wave and I did not know how to snap out of it but how could I. How could I even begin to?

"I have to go?" His voice was low yet clear and a bit husky. His hands slipped from my waist having me nearly protest but I bit my lower lip instead as he moved, grabbing his coat and slipping it on his shoulder, on top of his suit jacket. I could not be happier, I had picked his whole outfit and lord he looked dashing with his maroon, tight fit designer suit, white shirt and black long coat. I mean, I just wanted to pat myself on the shoulder because this man was dripping sauce I tell you. I wish I could just paste a sign on his forehead written ' STAY OFF BITCHES!'

Urgh, I was going insane and the worst part was he did not have a ring on so it was just game yet knowing that not even a ring could keep them away. I nearly sighed hating this side of me, hating to seem this desperate but fuck I wanted to tie myself on his waist.

Lord I was hopeless!

He was not even my man for crying out loud, watching him fix the coat had me moving to him, buttoning up the three buttons of his shirt he had left unbuttoned.

Who was he showing skin for?

He chuckled making me blush having acted out on instincts, my eyes cast down now as he kissed my bald head.

"I'll call you." He said giving me one last kiss before turning to leave.

"Have a great day." I shot out as he slipped from the room leaving me standing there, my heart drumming wanting nothing more than for that elevator to not work but of course it did, hearing it open then close leaving the room cold as my feet made their way across the room. I picked up the dishes that had carried his breakfast which I had made while he was taking a shower, filling the plate making sure he would be full till lunch time and even past that.

Getting to the kitchen I washed the dishes, dried them then placed them back in the pantry and rushing back to bed, shivering to the bone, the cold having seeped deep into my bones. I loved this weather but only when he was in bed with me. My cheeks flushed as I slipped in his side of the bed, it smelling of nothing else but him, the sheets cold but I was there to warm them up, images of the previous day and night making me bury my head in his pillow laughing out loud. I felt like a vixen, my poor mind not so poor anymore. He had taught me so many things that would put strippers to shame. I laughed even harder remembering how I had rode him until his toes curled. Seith Rosewood curling his toes!!!

I was bad!

My body ached to no end with sleep claiming me as I fell into a deep slumber waking up in the afternoon, the day nearly to an end and I had not done anything. I quickly jumped up, making the bed then taking a shower after which I made myself some spicy rice with chicken strips, my belly full and warm from all the chilli. I left some for later, making the dishes then going back to bed and just rolling around as the time drifted away. It had never been so nice to be homeless and jobless- I froze mid-sentence. I had to find a job, I could not just sit here like a leach. What if he threw me out? I would have nothing, if he decided that he was done with me I would have nothing. With that in thought I jumped up, a sound filling the empty room, my eyes searching frantically wanting to get the source of it only for my eyes to fall on the landline I had not even known was there. Like who still uses a landline?

I walked up, picking it up not even sure who it could be.

"Hello,"

"Hi," his voice came and nearly made me jump up and down. You know when your crush suddenly calls you, yeah, that was how I felt at this moment, my voice swallowed in my throat wanting to laugh out loud but holding myself.

"Hey," I was finally able to reply, my voice sounding like something a cat dragged from hell.

"I was just checking on you, had forgotten you did not have a phone."

He was checking on me!!!!!!!!

"Yeah, this is weird." I laughed, felt weird using the landline.

"How is your day going?" I asked, taking a seat on the bar stool and just imagining his handsome face on the other end of the line.

"Stressful but nothing I can't handle. How was yours?"

"You know, same old, sleeping and eating."

"Good, you didn't get much sleep during the weekend."

I blushed, giggling like a stupid teenager, face palming myself for being so childish.

"Whose fault is that?" I asked teasingly.

"I will take the full charge." He replied making me blush, of course he would.

"Yeah," I replied back playing with the hem of my sweater. He made me feel like a stupid teenager in love, made me act like a fool yet he did not mind that, this was a day dream.

"I won't be coming home tonight," He said making me quickly sit up.

Whyyyy!!!!!

"Oohh, Okay, just make sure you're warm." I said disappointed but oohh well that was life for you.

"I will, you too."

I nodded my head forgetting that he could not see me, sighing in the process.

"You will be in the office?" I asked.

"Yeah, got some meetings I have to prep for." He replied.

"Can I bring you dinner?" I asked not even breathing already regretting asking him but fuck it was already out and I stood, my heart frozen along with my body waiting for his answer, seconds feeling like thousands of years.

"I would love that very much wife."

Lord, kill me now and take me away. My heart was out of control, drumming away, my face red, holding in the scream and laugh that had my chest rising up and down frantically.

"Okay, should I bring you something else?" I asked not even sure how I was talking at this point.

"No love, just bring yourself."

But of course.

"Okay, see you then." I said back, the line dying as I held on to the phone, laughing so hard not even sure why I was laughing at this point. I was totally running bonkers.

With that I stood up, going to the kitchen making a crunchy green salad then taking a Tupperware bowl dishing the spicy rice with chicken strips, warming it up first before adding the green salad. I closed it up before wrapping it then stood looking at what else I could add. I wanted it to be perfect, opening the fridge and taking an apple then picking up a banana, stashing everything in the small black lunch/ cooler bag.

I was going to see my husband.