HIS VICTIM

Be warned!!!

This chapter contains strong language, physical and sexual abuse.

Be warned!!!

PG 18.

*************************************************

So just pull the trigger!

As my life flashes before my eyes,

I was wondering, will I

ever see another sun rise.

So many people don't get to say goodbye ...

*****************************************************
This was how it was going to end. This was how my life turned out to be. Like a worthless, rotten piece of meat, I was thrown to the hounds.

This was how my story ended. A tale not fit for telling. A wasted life and a broken soul.

Who would have thought that the girl who believed in justice and wanted to protect everyone and anyone would be chawed by hounds for dinner? Who thought that the beautiful orphan, who helped in sick people homes and orphanages during holidays like Christmas would be ravished by wild beasts.

I bawled as my own cries and screams choked me, causing more and more tears to flood down my cheeks. My arms covered my head as I had fell on the ground and now shrank into a ball.

Like the dead, I waited for my fate.

After a minute the room became as still as possible with the only sound coming from my painful sobs. Lifting up my head I saw the four hounds standing ahead of me, restlessly panting and waiting for their boss to give the order.

Their eyes were filled with hunger as saliva dripped from their enormous sharp canines. Down the stairs, Mr Rosewood gracefully descended, whistling a happy tune. Just behind the hounds, his gigantic body guards stood, laughing as if this was funny, as if I was not someone's daughter.

I was so scared, there was no more space for anger. As Mr Rosewood walked past the hounds, they growled but sat on their knees and bowed their heads.

"Good boys," he said, patting their heads.

"Get up!" he vented, now staring right at me. His eyes were murderous and I found myself swiftly sliding up the door as my whole body shock with traumas.

Grabbing my arm, he roughly pulled.

"Do you know how expensive you were? Do you know how much money I paid for you huh?" He spat the words on my face.

"Didn't they teach you respect in the agency? You are mine, I paid for you for the whole year. No one touches what is mine. Not that silly prince of yours. No one!" He pointed and poked my forehead roughly causing my head to swing backwards from the intensity.

"You will regret what you did up there in my room. You will regret being born. Don't worry, I will fix you, Yes, I will fix you."

With that he dragged me up the stairs again. I felt pathetic and useless. I let him bully me but what could I do. Even if I escaped him, the hounds would rip me into pieces. We went up three floors before entering a dark room on the fourth floor.

My feet sank in a fluffy white rug, digging my toes, resisting the pull from the man dragging me like a sack of sand.

A sharp scream pierced through my lips as he picked me up and threw me to the bed, pain spread all over my head as it crushed on the dashboard.

My body shook with fear, eyes dilated and my heart drummed as he straddled on top of me. I could feel the warm blood seeping, running down the side of my head and snaking it's way down my cheek.
"You made a fool out of me, in front of my men and in front of everyone at the awards. You are mine, I paid for you and no one touches what is mine. You hear me! No one." He vented as his long slim hands wrapped around my skinny tall neck.

I tried to scream but it was impossible as he squeezed harder. I kicked and punched but he seemed immune to my efforts. Tears ran down my cheeks uncontrollably and I just couldn't breathe as my cries chocked me along with his hands.

My eyes stared at him, swimming in tears as I begged for mercy, thrashing for just a breath of air. I stared in his soulless eyes and begged him to stop but no, he pushed down, crushing me with his weight.

"You will regret what you did. You have no one to save you now." He whispered in my ear then left soft kisses down my neck. As I was shifting and kicked, he slapped me with a face twisting slap.

I bit my tongue and screamed as I could taste this warm metallic liquid. My skin felt like worms were crawling on it as his hands moved up my thigh.

He moved them up until I felt them on my vagina. A loud sob came from my lips as he rubbed it on top of my lace panties. His hands then moved up to my left full breast and started squeezing it.

At that moment I lost it, my body flooded with an unknown energy which made me knee him on the balls. He groaned and fell on my side. He closed his legs and rolled as his hands held his balls.

I took this chance to scramble up and run to the door but I didn't make it.

My hair was pulled back and a punch landed on my right Eye. I felt my body float as it went down to the floor.

On the floor he sat straddled on my abdomen then started punching me none stop. He just kept on going on and on until I thought I'd die from all the pain.

My face buzzed with so much pain as my mouth was full with blood. My ears buzzed as my eyes painfully swelled and closed.

For a while the punches stopped and I felt my body being lifted from the carpet and roughly dropped to the bed.

I heard as he tore my silky dress out of my body. I felt his hands roam my body until one rested on my left breast, squeezing, and as another tore my underwear.

My whole body violently shook and my sobs got louder and louder. My head was so painful I thought I was dying. I could only see darkness because of my swollen, closed eyes.

I cried until I couldn't cry no more. I screamed and fought until I didn't have the energy to do it no more.

So when he inserted a finger in my tight dry vagina, I just lay there like a corpse as my silent tears rolled down.
I heard him groan and curse as he pumped in and out with his finger, suddenly he withdrew it and I heard his belt hit the floor then heard a zipper.

He climbed on top of me, his weight crushing me down like a hammer as he opened wide, my weak legs then got in-between them. My sobs came back to life as I felt a hard and thick thing just on my vagina lips.

Wrapping his hands around my throat, he pushed in, sending my whole body on fire. It felt like he was tearing me into two. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think. None the less he pushed harder and I screamed, my body shook as I tried to push him off me but failed.

An evil laugh echoed in the room.

"You're a virgin. This is great," He excitedly said as he pumped harder.

I felt like something was tearing. He was too big and I could feel every inch of his penis vandalizing me. It hurt like hell and I wanted it to stop, I wanted everything to stop, wanted to just succumb to the pain and die. Every part of me felt broken and vandalised, hot burning tears streamed down as the fight left my body with each thrust taking away all the life inside me.

His pace quickened and I thought my mind would explode. I needed him to stop, why didn't he stop? Couldn't he see the pain? Couldn't he hear the screams? Why wouldn't he stop when I felt like I was dying, when he was ripping my soul away.

He was hurting me, he was breaking me.

My hands held firmly on the sheets until I heard them tear.

Just like them, I felt torn.

It seemed to have been years when he collapsed on top of me then rolled over to the side. I thought the pain couldn't get worse but as I lay there, facing up, my lower parts throbbed and exploded with pain I can't explain. It was unbearable, I wanted to die.

I wanted to die!

"Get out," I barely heard a masculine voice, so low yet so sharp. My head was spinning, nothing was making sense. It felt like this was not my body, felt like I was trapped in someone else's body. Nothing was right, nothing made sense. I closed my eyes as a sob wrecked through me, wanting it all to go away. I wanted to scream, wanted to shout, it felt like if I did I would burst into a million pieces. I wanted to burst, wanted to just burst because this couldn't be.

"I said get out," His harsh voice came again. My eyes were buzzing along with my head. I shivered as it felt like I was losing my sanity, I could feel myself slipping now and again, finding myself at the point of no sanity. Everything buzzed, it wouldn't stop.

" Are you dumb, get out! " his voice now came from the foot of the bed, his beastly body overshadowing me, raging with so much anger and power.

More tears came as I tried so hard to move my legs but couldn't.  I didn't want him to touch me no more. I wanted to go home but I couldn't.

His huge hands pulled me off the bed to the floor then he lifted and carried me out of the room.

"Tony," he shouted as I felt him go down the stairs.

"Yes boss, " a voice came from another male who seemed to have been running.

" Take this thing to its slump " Mr Rosewood spoke with disgust.

I felt my body being transferred from a pair of strong arms to another. The guy who held me now started moving.

I wished I could see him but my eyes were closed shut.

Cold air suddenly prickled my boiling skin causing me great relief. A car door opened and I was thrown to what seemed to be a back seat then the door closed whilst another opened and closed.

The car went to life and we were on our way. I winced now and then because the driver was driving like a maniac, sending me up and down, now and again. It seemed like my tear bank just wouldn't dry up as I bawled and bawled.

I just didn't understand what I did to get this. I didn't understand how he could do something like this to me. Wrapping my hands around my body, I crawled into a ball. My body felt disgusted as I could feel a thick liquid in between my legs and down my thighs.

After ten minutes of a bumpy quite ride, I heard other engines roaring, people walking and shouting which meant we were back at the city.

My tummy rumbled as I felt bile rise up to my throat. Opening my mouth, I threw up on the back of the driver's seat and heard him curse.

He cursed all the way and after a long while the car came to halt. The driver quickly ran to my door and dragged my naked body to my door step where he left me.

Slowly I endured the pain and crawled to the mat, grabbed a spare key under it then slowly got up with the help of the door and opened it.

Getting in I locked then collapsed to the ground and crawled to the shower. I opened the cold water and let them cover my body.
There I was, sitting at the tiled shower floor as the water covered my tears. I could barely see now and there was blood everywhere. The tiles were coated with my rich, crimson blood.

Utter darkness filled the room, adding to my sorrow. After the long cold shower I crawled to my room and got in between the white silky covers, dripping wet. The sun was already rising, sending it's thick orange rays all over my bedroom.

Crawling into a ball, I wept into the pillow as his images clouded my mind, polluting my precious mind and filling it with dread.

I mourned and mourned for my virtue, cried for my soul and I found my fingers scratching all over my skin, trying to rid of the crawling maggots that plagued my body, it felt dirty inside out even with the bath having taken it didn't seem enough, I scratched my skin until it burned, scratched until I could feel the blood seeping out. Scratched so hard  but my skin didn't stop crawling so I screamed instead, I screamed as loud as I could  while a sob wrecked my body so hard I was left limp, not knowing that the devil was watching and enjoying the show.