MEETING THE FAMILY II

"Out!" his voice was raw with venom.  I could hear the help running out as if the room had suddenly caught fire, Oohh but it had.

I stood there shaking in an unexplainable way, scared to even blink.  His member was up, poking at my abdomen, I held my breath with my eyes threatening to pop out. His eyes were still on me whilst I couldn't move mine from his cock, it's like they had frozen there along with my mind. The thing that ripped through me as if I was nothing, as if I was not breathing, as if I was not a person.

He moved his lips along my neck, caressing my skin with his hot breath. I closed my eyes finally, trying to shut everything out.  My body was stiff against his, my mind seemed to function on slow motion, contemplating on what to do. Suddenly his rough hands were on my waist, holding it tight as if to crush it.

Hot wet lips kissed my neck and I took a step back and turned to run away from this monster but, quickly, his strong arms circled around my waist dragging me back. His manhood pressed against my spine, my back to him cursing myself at being in such a vulnerable position.

"Stop!" I screamed as I stepped hard on his foot.

"You know that fighting will only make it more painful for you. Now, continue screaming for me, it excites me." His voice was harsh as he ravaged my neck. His right hand slowly creeping its way to my breast, squeezing in lightly as my whole body shook so hard I had to bite my lip down to keep it steady. All thoughts flew out the window, all technics and plans flying out, leaving me bare and vulnerable. I tried to tell myself how I could do this, how I had trained for this for so long but everything came undone. My mind was blank, I felt so scared, like a trapped lamb waiting to be slaughtered. Tears threatened to spill but I held them in knowing he had a fetish for my tears, it excited him seeing me so torn down.

"Help, someone help!" I wanted to scream, I wanted to scream so loud but the cat had caught my tongue, I was so scared my lips were paralysed.

I moved my hands to his face, searching for his eyes so I could pop them out. Just as I touched one eye I felt my body fly to the floor.  I fell flat on my face and didn't waste time but scrambled up before he could do anything but I wasn't fast enough.  He pulled me by my hair causing me to scream out loud.

"You put up one hell of a fight I have to give you that." he said with a smirk on his face.
"Fuck you!" I screamed at him violently shaking.

"I will fuck you, I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days, I will fuck you so roughly, just thrusting my cock deep in you until you scream my name. I will make you cry, beg, scream and moan all at once." he said before throwing me to the floor and walking away to the closet.

I lay there for some seconds, heaving before I got up and ran to the bathroom closing the door and locking it and sliding down to the marble floor and burying my face in my hands. I didn't cry though, I just closed my eyes and let my mind drift off. My body was violently shaking as my lips quivered.

After what seemed like hours I got up, unlocked the door, peeking through to find the room empty.  I ran and grabbed my toiletries before running back to take a quick shower.

An hour later I was dressed, I had noticed a hickey on my neck, and it was big, really big.  I wore blue jeans with an Adidas sweater and black combat boots.  I wore a wire on my spine and was now on my iPad making sure everything would be recorded.

A knock was heard on the door and I quickly put my iPad in my sling bag before going to open the door. A young maid around the age of eighteen stood there, eyes cast down.

"Sorry ma'am but they are waiting for you down at the dinner table." she said softly and I quickly thanked her then closed the door as I followed her through the spiral passages and steps then the elevator which opened on the first floor.

There, I followed the girl behind the staircase, through the massive living room, past the lounge then we entered a widely spaced room with a long rectangular brown table surrounded by cream white chairs all around.  Seven people were sitting there chatting, laughing out loud not acknowledging her.

My eyes locked with Seith' s who sat at the head of the table,  a vacant chair on his left which was just opposite Seith's grandma who by the way looked dazzling with her brown hair curled,  make up perfectly applied,  she wore a diamond necklace just leaving her exquisite . Next to her sat a handsome, chubby guy with black short hair, wearing a blue golf t-shirt looking rich and spoiled. On the right of the man sat a woman who was looking down at her plate the whole time, she had silver hair while wearing a blue cardigan. All the men were chatting in the table while the women had their heads bowed down like some cult or something.

There were also three children of almost the same years, two boys and one girl, they played together, chatting and laughing paying no mind to their mothers who seemed to be dead really. I walked up, sitting at the only available chair next to Seith.

"Finally darling you are here, we were waiting for you." Grandma said excitedly.

"It's disrespectful for us to wait while this, this, is doling itself up!" The chubby, spoiled ass spoke up. He suffered from hair loss, his hair starting halfway up his head. The man had gold teeth, making him look like a pimp yet his face show that he was a cheese boy who knew nothing about life and its hardship.

I held on to my knife on the table, taking all my restraint to not throw it to him. The woman next to him said nothing with her eyes cast down. I wondered how that neck was doing really and if they expected me to do the same thing, they had another thing coming.

"This thing is a person and has a name dick head." I spit out, looking him straight in the eye, daring him to do something.

The man looked around as if not believing.

"Did that thing just talk back to me? Did she just?" He spoke not believing, I could really see that he was truly shocked.

"Seith put your dog in a leash before I put it down." The man continued as my eyes went wide now, it being my turn to really be shocked as I pulled the knife off the table ready to throw it but then a hand was placed on mine holding it firm.

" Thomas you will not disrespect my woman in my house, now you can do whatever you want with your woman in your house but this is my house, my woman so shut the fuck it before I kill you."

The table went quiet, even the kids went silent, watching everything unfold. Thomas looked at Seith so hard but then looked down, submitting. It was then that I realised that this family ran on rank, power. I swallowed my own saliva, a shiver running down my spine, wondering if I would get out of this house alive.

"Okay, now let us eat." Grandma continued as if nothing had happened. The help came dishing for everyone and soon everyone was eating.

"Ashley how are Derick and Lilian doing?" Grandma asked.

"They are fine thanks ma'am." The woman who sat next to the asshole replied and that was the end of that conversation. There was tension and I chugged my drink up, wanting nothing more than to get out of there. It felt like a bomb would blow up any second and I did not want to be there.

The only sound came from cutlery meeting the plate, I did not dare look at anywhere besides my plate. The food was delicious but made bland by the tension and fear in the air. Grandma would open her mouth and close it again. I felt sorry for her as she had been excited about the dinner, you could tell. I wondered why she let all this happen in front of her, why she let the men treat the women like this but maybe she was also under strict rules but I doubted it. It seemed Mr Rosewood loved his grandma and would not hurt her but no one knows behind closed doors.

I took a sip of the red wine in my glass, eyes daring to look around only to lock with black pools filled with distaste as the quiet bulky guy looked at me, sitting back in his chest. I did not know who to be afraid of. They all seemed scary except for Thomas as they say, the bottle top makes more noise than the bottle itself when it falls and that was Thomas, all talk, and no action.

I held that stare, not daring to look away while holding my glass to my lips. An evil smile cracked on his face, then he looked away to his wife who had her eyes cast down, eating her food as quietly as possible. His eyes then moved to the kids, looking over at one of the boys' specific on the one who had black hair, so cute and looking shy. The boy was not eating, pushing his food around the plate and from one look from his father he chugged everything down in seconds.

Tipping the glass, I drank the wine, draining the glass after which I noticed that the other two ladies had water in front of them just like the kids. I shook my head and looked at grandma who ate her meal with her glass of wine in front of her. I could tell by the way she was eating that she was frustrated to no end. I sat back in my chair, waiting for the right opportunity to jump up and leave. This was just too much, everything was too much and the realisation of how man of the family treated the woman did not help at all. It made me scared of the monster I would sleep with at night, there was definitely no way I would not put my knife under my pillow tonight, no way.

Everyone was done after a long wait and Mr Rosewood stood up, telling the other two man to follow him to his study while the help tidied all the dishes.

"Go on, we will stay and have a chat, won't we ladies?" Grandma said followed by silence as the other women did not even move an inch.
"Ashley," Thomas said just once and the lady stood up as if the chair had caught fire. Her face was still cast down but she was heavily pregnant I could tell you that. She looked so petite and fragile yet so scared. The sight made my heart clench.

"Sorry grandma, I am tired, maybe tomorrow." She said, walking to the children, picking the girl down from her chair and excusing herself. The other lady who seemed to be older, maybe around her late twenties did the same, taking the two boys with her. I sat there awkwardly as the men and women had left leaving grandma staring at me. It all felt so awkward I could not help but feel bad for the old lady who seemed desperate to just have a good conversation with someone but that someone could not be me, as if she dug too deep I could blow up the girlfriend lie.

"Sorry grandma, I am so tired from the flight but I would love to chat over breakfast." I said trying to give her the biggest smile I had.

She seemed to lighten up at hearing about chatting at breakfast.

"Okay dear, now go on, I will see you at ten tomorrow in the parlour." She said.

"Night grandma," I said back feeling bad.

"Night dear child." She said back.