Chapter 4

Eddies POV

After school I got changed and went upstairs to Joys room. Nina said she showed her Fabians conversation on Facebook with some girl named 'Jena' so I figured I'd find out for myself. I knocked on her door.

"Come in" I heard her say from inside her room. I came in and she looked up at me strangly. "sorry Eddie Patricia's not here." she said. The only other person in there was Mara.

"I'm here to talk to you, Joy" I said and she looked at me like I was a ten faced monster.

"About?" She asked confusedly.

"I want to see the posting on Fabian that you showed Nina this morning." I said and she looked at me and got her computer.

"Yeah sure." she said and logged on and showed me the conversation. I read it and looked back at Joy with a disguised look.

"Yeah I know I feel so bad for Nina and Fabian is..." she started.

"...You lied to her didn't you Joy?" I stated.

She hesitated before speaking."what? No I didn't. why would I do that to Nina?"

"Because you hate her. and I know for a fact that Fabian didn't do that because me,him, and Alfie were in Alfie and Jerome's room playing video games. we didn't even bring out phones or nothing" I said and her face turned red and she tried to find the words to say.

"why would you do that to her?" I asked her.

"Because she ruined my life! She took him from me so I wanted her to suffer the way I did" she told me and me and Mara exchanged looks.

"I can't believe you" I said and walked away going to tell Fabian.

"Joy I can't believe you did that" Mara said and walked out behind me.

Fabians POV

I was sitting in the living room hoping that Nina would come out so we could talk. Then Eddie came down the stairs and rushed to me.

"Fabian Joy tricked Nina. She made it look like you wrote stuff to some girl named Jena and it was sent at 11:00 last night." he said all in one breath.

"But I didn't even have my phone or anything."

"I know and I told her and she even admitted that she tricked Nina." he said.

"We gotta go tell Nina" I started walking but Eddie grabbed my arm.

"No no this is what we are gonna do. we are gonna tell Amber and make sure that Nina comes down for dinner and then we make Joy tell every one." he said.

"What if Joy doesn't come down for dinner?" I asked.

"I talked to Mara and she is making sure she does."

"Alright I hope this works."

Eddies POV

We were in the middle of dinner and everyone was sitting were they normally would expect no one was talking. it was silent.

"So Joy do you have something you would like to say to Nina." I said to Joy and Nina looked up at me and at her.

"Um no" she said pretending like she didn't know what we were talking about.

"Come on Joy, we know the truth. you tricked Nina into thinking I was cheating on her" Fabian yelled.

"Yeah? Well maybe she needed some heart breaks in her life just like she Hert me!" Joy said to Fabian and then looked at Nina. "and you know what the best part was...watching you cry. you deserved that for taking what was mine!" She smirked.
fabian got up from his chair.

"Joy when will you realize that I don't love you! I am in love with Nina" she started and looked at Nina with compassion and then back at Joy with hate. "you are a sick sick witch Joy. now go back to the hell you came from!" He yelled and she started to tear up and ran up of the room and upstairs.

Everyone was in shock at what they just witnessed.

"I think that went well" Fabian said and brushed his fingers through his hair and walked to the door. "now if you will excuse me I'm going to my room." he said and walked out and shut the door.

"Wow awkward..." Amber said and everyone half way laughed.

Nina's POV

I can't believe Joy did that and I believed it. after Fabian went to his room and shut the door I decided I would go after him to make sure he was okay. I came upon his door and fixed my hair and straitened my shirt and knocked lightly on his door.

"Come in" he said through the door and I interned with him just looking at me like I was a ghost.

"Hi" I said. wow Nina really? Hi?
He kinda smiled.

"Hi" he said back.

"May I come in?"

"Yes" he said lightly and I came in and shut the door behind me. I stood in front of him.

"I'm sorry I went all crazy. I just actually thought you did that." I said and he took my hand and sat me on the bed beside him.

"It okay. just know that I would never ever do that to you. I love you so much Nina." he said and rubbed my cheek as I smiled.

"I love you to. am I forgiven" I asked.

"Of course love" he said and at that moment we kissed and it felt so right.

That night I slept in his room. I couldn't bare sleeping alone for my nightmares. I even told him and Eddie about them. I'm just glad that I have a wonderful best friend/boyfriend like Fabian that I can call mine.

🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
So there's that guys! Hope you guys enjoyed! Lol thanks for those who are reading! It means a lot to me! Thanks!
Sibuna✋