Chapter 27

Joys POV

Wow! Fabian basically crushed Eddie and threatened him. He never really did that for me which he never had a need to. But sometimes I wonder about him and I wonder what if Nina never came? What if I wasn't forced to leave? Sneaking out at night and kissing and holding hands-all those things he does with Nina...that could t of been me. But oh I'm being silly. I love Jerome. why that came to be? I don't really know but realizing everything I've tortured Nina for, everything I did to her was all for nothing, because I'm glad she came. I'm glad I was forced to leave. Because if I hadn't, then I wouldn't be with the most amazing guy on the planet.
_______________________
Nina's POV

The next morning I got dress for school but I decided to skip breakfast. I knew that if I went down there that it would be awkward all around me because everyone saw what Fabian did. I just hope they don't know what me and Fabian did because then I could get expelled.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come down?" Amber asked me as I was sitting on my bed playing with my locket.

"Yeah" I said looking down.
And with that she shut the door and sat by me on my bed.

"Okay what happened" she asked and I was silent. "I know something happened in Fabians room the other night and it had something to do with Eddie"

"You promise you won't tell?" I asked. "not anyone!"

"I promise" she said crossing her heart.

"Okay, so me and Fabian kinda did it" I said squinting my eyes waiting for a yell, but when I opened my eyes she just looked at me like 'yeah and?'.
"wait you aren't shouting.?" I asked.

"Nina, I know you and when your hiding something. So what does Eddie have to do with it?" She asked

"well I found out he was awake when it happen and he loves me like love loves me and when he u know heard what we were doing he was upset and then pushed me and Fabian went off on him at school"

"Awww Neens! I'm sorry. Listen Eddie is stupid, and honestly I don't know why Patricia still dates him if he loves you, but u don't need him okay. Fabian is there and will always be there for you" she stated.

"Yeah I know but when it comes to defeating a spirit or battling demons, I have to have Eddie for that reason to defend me, but now he hates me and doesn't want to protect me. He pretty much made that clear when he pushed me and made me fall." I said.

"Well then just don't worry about it. he will come around...im sure of it." And as soon as she said that, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" me and Amber said in usion.
And then Eddie came in and stood in the door speachless.

"Nina, may I talk to you." he asked and me and Amber stared at each other.

"Well I have to go meet Alfie! Tootles!" She waved a flirty hand and left he room and shut the door.

"Nina let me explain.."

"No need" I cut him off.

"PLEASE!" He yelled. I stood there frightened.
"Now. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I pushed you. I'm sorry for telling you I loved you and expecting you to feel the same. The truth is, I love you. When we kiss it's like magic though my veins. it's like your my own brand of co co puffs and I just can't stop eating them until the whole box is gone..." He said.

"...So I'm a box of cereal to you?" I giggled.

"No. But I ..."

"No need to explain it again." I said. I paused for a moment before speaking, trying to get my thoughts together...yet I remembered he could read my mind.
"I'm really sorry Eddie. Yes I have feelings for you, but I am in love with Fabian. And when we kiss I feel
Like 10,000 fireworks just shot out of my heart. Don't you love Patricia? Eddie I'm not going through what I just went through again, I'm sorry." I put my head down.

"No, I'm sorry. I've been putting you in this pressure instead of protecting you. I'm so sorry Nina. Maybe all this is our bond thing?" He asked.

"Yeah! Maybe. Friends?"I put out my hand for him to shake but he denied it and hugged me.

"Friends" I hugged back and smiled.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Sup guys! So how was that? I was trying to cut Neddie off completely so now we won't have to worry about them! But anyway. There is maybe about 5 to 8 chapters left so I need to know...

Should I make a third book?

Should it be about Nina's life after she graduates?

Or should it be about the whole Anubis gang comes back and have another mystery and DRAMA!

Thanks!
Sibuna