Chapter 15

Ninas POV

It's been almost 2 days and Fabian hasn't asked me to prom. Ugh and it's tomrowow night! After school me and him were doing research in his room trying to find things about the chant me and Eddie did.

"Have you found anything?" I asked.

"Um no not quite" he answered.

"Have you found a Tucks? Or corsage?" I said getting up from the bed and pacing around the room.

"Um I have a tucks why you ask?" He asked. I can't believe he's forgotten.
I stopped in my tracks and turned toward him.

"Prom Fabian. I mean were we not going together? Or did you not wanna go?" I suddenly said with anger. "I'm just gonna go" I said and grabbed my laptop and went upstairs to my room.

Fabians POV

After that happened with Nina I ran after her upstairs. I knocked on her door but she told me to go away but I went inside anyway.
I found her laying on her bed, on her side facing the wall.

"Nina I haven't forgotten."i whispered padding her back.

"Then why haven't you asked me?" She rolled toward me.

"Because we are a couple and I figured we just go together. I'm sorry I didn't think anything of it"

"Oh. I'm sorry I was just upset cause it's senior prom and I want it to be magical" she whispered to me.

"It will be" I kissed her in the head. "but Nina will you go to Prom with me?" She suddenly smiled.

"Yes" she said giggling. I laid on the bed with her and we cuddled and rested until dinner was finished.

______________________
Ambers POV

Everyone came down for dinner except for Nina and Fabian.

"Where's Nina? And Fabian?" I asked everyone.

"I don't know but if they don't get down here quick we are eating without them!" Alfie yelled.

"I'll go get them" I sighed and walked up the stairs. When I got to mine and Nina's room I opened the door and found them kissing on Nina's bed. They suddenly stopped and looked at me with both red faces.

"Uh-I -I just wanted to see if you guys were coming to dinner" I struggled.

"Umm well I was thinking Maybe me and Nina could go out and eat" he looked over at Nina.

"Yeah Fabian I'd love to." she said hugging him.

"Awww a Fabina date. well you better be getting ready. it's 5:30" I said and walked out.

Nina's POV

"I'll let you get changed." he said after Amber had left.

"Wait.." I stopped him from walking out the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh I'm gonna wait in the hall for you to change" he said.

"Are you not gonna change?" I said and he looked at me strangely.

"No" he said laughing a bit.

"Well you can stay while I change it's not a big deal or anything." I said going to my closet to find something to were.

"Um okay" he laughed and sat on my bed. I decided to wear skinny jeans, a red and white striped crop top with a red undershirt, and black boots.
While I was getting dressed Fabian didn't dare look at me. I guess I shouldn't of let him stay in here.

"Ready" I said.

"Phew. okay you look beautiful." he said blushing.

"Fabian, you don't think I'm weird for letting you be in here while I change do you?" I asked but he said nothing.

"Well no. I just don't wanna get any ideas." he sighed. "I wanna protect you and not harm you" he said.

"Fabian it's okay. your my best friend and my boyfriend for that matter. we are really close and if it bothered you, you should of said so. I'm sorry" i looked down at the floor.

"No Nina it's okay." he said taking his hand and facing me toward him and leaning in for a kiss and I kissed back.

"Let's go" he said and we left on that note.

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏
So tell me! Was this a weird chapter to you?
Do you like how Nina and Fabians relationship is turning out?
What about Mara and Micks?
Or Jerome's and Joys? And please please PLEASE give me ideas! They are really appreciated!
Thanks for readying!
Sibuna