Chapter 32

Joys POV

It was 4:56pm and I had only 5 minutes to meet Jerome. I looked one good time I'm the mirror and said to myself "you've got this" and smiled.

"Have fun!" Cleo shouted as I walked out our bedroom door and shut it.

As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Fabian and Nina.

"Oh hey Joy...Wow. you look stunning!" Nina commented.

"Going on a date with Jerome?" Fabs asked.

"Ya." is all i could say.

"Well you look beautiful" Nina commented again.

"Thanks" I let out a smile and walked past them and down the stairs.

When I entered the hall I saw Jerome with a pink rose.

"Ma lady" he said and took my hand as I came down the last stair. "you look b-"

"-bad I know" I cut him off.

"Beautiful" he smiled and took my hand. "shall we?" He asked.

"We shall" I said and he lead me outside, and we got in his car and drove off.
••••••••
Nina's POV

Me and Fabian decided to go to the tunnels alone since we couldn't convince Patricia and Eddie.

As we entered the tunnels I figured me and Fabian could talk about collage.

"Hey Fabes" I started.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something-"

"Okay?" He stopped in his tracks and faced me.

"About the whole collage thing-"

"Yeah?" He asked.

I couldnt tell him. It would break his heart! I just couldn't do it! I began to cry. No Nina be strong!

"Nina? You can tell me anything" he said grabbing both my hands.

"I've been offered a full scholarship to the University of Albany in New York" I said. He was shocked at first but then began laughing. "w-why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Nina! I've been excepted their as well. But I thought you wanted to go to collage in England. That's why I haven't said anything."

And as he said this my face lit up. I can't believe it!

"Fabian! That's great!" I hugged him.
When we released he gave me a soft kiss. "Let's go" I said as we walked down the long tunnles.

We finally reached the treasure room, and examined the things in sight.

As we were looking around I noticed that another door was open to my left.

"Fabian! There's a door over there!" I exclaimed.

I looked at him and ran over there.

"Wait Nina don't!" He yelled running after me.

When I approached the door way I heard a lever unlock.

"Nina!" Fabian called out and next thing I know I was tackled to the ground and then I heard a large boom sound.

"F-fabian!" I exclaimed with him on top I me.

"Nina. It was a trap" he said getting off me and picking me up.

I looked over where the door was and saw that it was a very big rock.

"Do you think Robert Frobisher Smyth did that?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said and walked toward the room I was about to go in when the rock fell. "Fabian come quick!" I yelled.

He came in and stood to my right, and there it was the necklace!

Here you find the necklace, and you have succeeded. The chosen one will live, but the Orsirian will be defeated.

We heard Robert say on the recording.

"What does that mean?" I asked Fabian.

"I don't know. But we need to come back with the others." he said.
"Come on" he smile and took my hand and led me out of the tunnels.
••••••••
Micks POV

When Mara came down from the steps back at Anubis, she seemed like she had been crying, but wouldn't tell me why.

When we got out of the car we saw thousands and thousands of people lined up for the concert.

"Wow!" Mara exclaimed.

"Mara I know this is a bad time, but why were you crying?" I asked.

"Mick really? Cleo hurt my feelings is all and I kinda said some mean things back and everyone was giving me a disgusted look"

"Oh" is all I could say.
"Come on" I pulled her closer to the door.

This is gonna be one heck of a night.
••••••••
Joys POV

It been about 10 minutes since we left Anubis and we still aren't were Jerome is taking me.

"Are we almost there?" I asked so impatience.

"Actually we're here" he said. I looked out my window and saw such a beautiful scenery. There was a lake with ducks swimming in it, the water was a teal blue, and the sun was shining down, making glows everywhere.

"Ma lady" he said ask he opened my car door for me.

"Jerome, you did all this for me?" I asked.

"Yes. I even have your favorite meal, Mac & cheese with grilled chicken"
He opened up a picnic basket with all my favorite things in it.

"Jerome! This is.... amazing" I hugged him and he hugged back.
We opened all the containers with the food in it and ate. After that we fed bread to the ducks. this night was just the best ever!

🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗🆗
Okay guys! Here is another chapter! Please comment what you think! I only have about maybe 3 chapters left of this book. But Anyways. comment ideas or suggestions! Thanks.
Sibuna