Wedding Bells are Gonna Ring

Nerves washed over Rory as she sat still, her hair being curled.

"Take a breath girl! You look like you're going to faint!" Said Cassidy, Rory's best friend since high school.

"I feel like it, I just can't believe the day is here already." Rory forced a smile and brushed the white lace wedding dress she wore.

"I'm sure Lee feels the same." Cassidy gave her a light hug so she didn't mess up anything.

"I hope he does. Cause if he doesn't I'm turning around!" Rory laughed knowing deep inside that Lee was just as or more nervous than she was.

***********************

"Lee, it will be fine!" Said Tom.

"No it won't! I'll trip walking down the isle and break my leg and then we'll never get married." He covered his face with his hands.

"Now Lee, stop that right now." Came a woman's shrill voice.

"Yes mom." He sighed, Lee gave her a smile and a hug.

"The wedding will be beautiful, she's beautiful, your beautiful, and just...." She never finished her sentence as tears captured her.

"Oh mom don't cry." He hugged her again shushing her.

"I'm sorry Lee, it's just that I'm so proud of you for finding such a wonderful girl." She pecked his cheek and walked out.

"See even your mom believes in you!" Tom pointed out.

"I think I'm ready now." Lee straightened his tie and walked out.

************************

After the wedding everyone danced until Benedict announced that it was time for the first dance. Lee and Rory stood up and grinned sheepishly as they walked to the dance floor.

"Lee, is this quote special song, our song?" Rory asked putting her arms around his neck. He kissed her cheek and nodded. Last First Kiss by Ron Pope (please listen to it cause it's so pretty) started to play.

"Oh Lee, I love you." She smiled and they swayed gently. "This is the most perfect day of my life."

"What's the second?"

"Meeting you in that interview."

"I would have to say that I agree with you Mrs. Lee Grinner Pace." He gave her a large smile and dipped her low.

"You still dance like that night when you first taught me."

"You remember that?!" He asked surprised.

"How could I forget? You looked so handsome with rice and steak being crammed in your mouth along with several rolls of sushi." Rory giggled, leaning her head forward and onto his shoulder.

"Wow, the picture of a pure gentleman" Lee rolled his eyes and kissed Rory's head.

"My pure gentleman, that I get to spend the rest of my life with." She smiled up at him as the song ended.

"I'm starting to think I'm the lucky one." He kissed her deeply.

"Mmmm... No I'm still luckier." She smiled and kissed him again. The perfect picture of a beautiful relationship that began in a hallway in far off London.