Surprise

"Really? You're.... No way!" Lee spun Rory around before scooping her up in his arms. "I love you so very very much."

"Just because of this?"

"No, I loved you before. And I will never stop loving you."

"Well thank you. I still love you too." She kissed him tenderly, her fingers working at the nape of his neck.

"If you're start pulling tricks like that I'm going to have to do something." He said groaning. Rory bit her lip knowing it was one of his special spots.

"Like what?"

"I'll have to put you in time out."

"Time out?! What ever did I do?" Her blue eyes twinkled.

"You're too beautiful, you're too wonderful, you're too you. It should be a crime to be this perfect." He smiled at his wife's blushing. She blushed so easily and it made him happy that after all this time he had the same affect on her.

"If it was a crime then I wouldn't be with you."

"Good point. I guess I'll just have to let you run wild." He set her down gently.

"Wild eh? I didn't think I was that nutzo. I mean I always knew I was crazy but not crazy crazy." Rory giggled.

"Well don't run too wild crazy crazy girl. You don't want to hurt the baby." Lee kissed her again, his hand resting on her stomach. On the new life there, his child.