Chapter 9✔️

JAX's POV

All night. I haven't been to sleep yet. I've been fearing this day since I met her.

I love doing what I do but it's costing me more than just time. I've been losing people left and right due to being the son of the biggest mafia in the world. The last thing that I would want to do is put Sky at risk for anything.

As I sat here thinking about everything I felt Skylar shift and move closer to me. She pulled me back into reality when I looked down into her eyes.

"What's on your mind?" Skylar asked with curious eyes.

"I'm just thinking about how all of this started. I feel like I've failed to protect you. It's honestly my fault that you are in this situation, but I couldn't resist when I saw you."

"Jax it's ok. I promise. I know that your job isn't easy at all, but trust me when I tell you that everyone in that house looks up to you figuratively and literally. You are doing all that you can do and I'm so grateful that you have done all of this for my protection. Now how long do we have until we land?"

I looked at my watch and said, "about 6 hours."

She nodded her head before sitting up.

"I'm bored. Do you wanna watch a movie with me?"

I laughed out loud after she said that. This makes me remember all of the memories before getting this position.

"Sure. You pick."

She did her evil smile at me before getting up and running to get her laptop. I knew that whatever she was picking was going to be hard to get through.

Skylar's POV

I've always wanted him to watch fifty shades of grey with me. Every day in high school I would ask over and over and each time he would say no, but I knew that I had the upper hand today so I decided to use it to my advantage.

I grabbed my laptop and ran back to the bed and started typing in the movie before displaying it onto the tv.

I could feel him staring at the side of my head. He was reading me and my body language.

"Hey what are you putting it on?"

I didn't answer. I just smiled and kept typing.

He gripped my face and turned it towards him.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"It's a surprise, Jax. Just wait I'm almost done."

He let go and I clicked on the movie and put my laptop on the bedside table near me.

The movie had started and he still didn't have a clue what it was until the title showed its self on the screen.

He turned and looked at me with a neutral face.

"Are you serious? I'm not watching this stupid shit."

"Hey come on just give it a chance. It's not as bad as you think."

He slowly turned back to the tv and started to watch it with me.

We had gotten to the scene where Anna falls into Christian Grey's office, which was very awkward.

Jax turned and looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

"How the fuck do you trip over nothing?"

"Umm, that's something that you would have to ask Miles."

We went back to watching the movie up until it got to the first sex scene. The atmosphere in the room had become very tense when this scene popped up on the tv.