Chapter 1✔️

Kinsley and Skylar's outfit above.

'Please come with me one last time' she said ' I won't ask again' she said.

What is she doing right now? Well, she is asking me to go to a new bar with her for the tenth time today. I told her no countless times, but I know she won't take no for an answer.

Who is this person that I speak so highly of? My best friend of four years. Kinsley Brown, the craziest girl I have ever met. We met in college shortly before I dropped out. That was the last thing that I wanted to do but my father left me no choice.

My father isn't the best man out there, but who is? He had gotten into some financial issues earlier this year and forced me to stop pursuing my dream which was to be a CNA. Yes, the pay was not that great but it was something I had dreamed of doing since I was a little girl.

I was brought out of my thoughts with a clap. I looked at the source of the sound and saw Kinsley staring back at me with a smile on her face. I sighed and rolled my eyes. She could be really annoying from time to time.

"Fine I will go, but this will be the last time. You know I've been busy looking for a job. No funny business."

Kinsley was ecstatic. She knew that she had me wrapped around her finger.

" YES! Thank you so much you won't regret this I promise! We are going to go to the mall after this and get cute ok? We both need to get laid."

Is it sad that I was already regretting tonight? I watched as she raved on about how tonight was going to go. She could talk all day if you let her. I shook my head at her and pulled my wallet out.

I threw a 10 dollar bill on the table and walked out. Kinsley was following closely behind me talking about who was going to be at this bar. We got in the car and left for the mall while blasting some music. I don't see the hype with this new bar. Allegedly the owner was young and very handsome. I didn't bother to look up a picture of this guy. I was only going there to get Kins to shut up.

We pulled into the parking lot of the mall and got out. We both walked through the entrance hand in hand. I let her take over once we made it in. She looked around and started walking over towards the first outlet. I looked at the name and shook my head. I did not want to go in here. Victoria's Secret. They charge way too much for a piece of fabric.

"Hey, I think that you would look good in red lace. Don't you think so? Don't answer that because you are going to say no. We are getting you some new lingerie."

This girl is fucking crazy. She talks over and over again until you stop her. I followed behind her like a lost dog knowing that I wasn't going to get out of this. We- well she picked out some red lace thongs and panties with some matching bras while I picked up some Victoria secret body spray.

We went to the next store and picked up some matching dresses for the club.

As soon as we got home I was pulled into Kinsley's room. We sat in the bathroom for 30 minutes doing our hair and make-up. Once we were done we put on our dresses and called an uber.

We pulled up to a bar called Heat. The line was so damn long. I considered walking back home, but while I was busy contemplating what to do I was harshly grabbed out of the car by you know who. We walked towards the bouncer. Kinsley winked at him and surprisingly we got in. The first thing that was on my mind was going to the bar. If I wanted to survive the whole night with Kinsley then I had to get started on the drinks right away. I ordered a sex on the beach while kins ordered cîroc and coke.

I saw a face walking through the door that I never thought I'd see again. Jaxson walked in looking sexier than the last time I saw him. His frame was tall and he had a lot of muscles under his shirt. His striking green eyes caught my attention, but the big buff men behind him did too. That was when I remembered that we ended our friendship because he joined the "Family Business" at such a young age.