Chapter 25✔️

Skylar's POV

This was all too much to take in. Jax was injured meaning that Aries had to step up until he was healed.

Miles.

Miles is not doing too well. It hurts me to see him like that. The minute that I heard the news my heart shattered.

I was willing to do anything to help him hence the reason why I'm sitting in a chair watching my blood go into the second blood bag.

I was brought out of my trance when I heard someone calling my name. I looked up and saw my mom smiling wearily at me.

"Can I talk to you for a second Sky?"

"Sure momma. What's up?"

"There is something that I should have told you a long time ago but I was too afraid of what would happen."

"Momma, what is it?"

"Umm... Amir. H-he. Well uhhh how do I say this."

Before my mother could tell me what she was going to say, the door opened and Amir walked in.

"What she is trying to say is that I am your brother."

Silence.

You could hear the blood dripping into the bag.

"W-what?"

My mom looked at me with tears in her eyes before explaining it to me.

"Amir was my firstborn. He was around when you were born but your dad got into some trouble with the Russian Mafia shortly after you were born. It got so bad that he had to take Amir away because they were threatening his life. They had no idea about you they only knew of Amir and your dad of course. Your dad got killed shortly after coming to Russia."

"They didn't kill me because they wanted to use me as collateral. They used me to their advantage in many ways. I knew right when I saw your face today that you were my little sister."

I was speechless. I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Sky baby please say something."

I looked over at my mom and asked her the question that was running laps in my mind.

"So instead of telling me that I had an older sibling who got caught up in something bad you decided to hide it? Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because I wasn't even sure if he was alive. The only reason why I found out your dad had died was that he told me before he left that he would die. He swore on his life that he would protect all of us even if that meant his last breath."

I hummed and closed my eyes to hold the tears back. I didn't want to cry and I didn't feel a need to but the tears were there for some reason.

"I'll give you two some time to catch up. Skylar, I'm sorry for not telling you. If I knew he was still alive I would've told you."

She left out the room leaving Amir and me alone. I heard him walk over and sit down in the chair next to me before lightly tapping my face.

"Hiiii. Open your eyes, please."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked over at him before letting these stupid tears flow freely.

"Woah wait. Why are you crying? No please don't cry! I don't know what to do when people cry."

He rambled on while fumbling around. I wiped the tears off of my face and smiled at him.