Chapter 19✔️

Skylar's POV

After the events of last night, I was sure that I couldn't walk. We had been entangled in each other's arms all night.

I wanted more of this but today was a new day and that meant that Jax probably had work to do. Last night was very eventful. He told me that he loved me and we had sex.

It really couldn't get any better than this. I felt Jax turn in his sleep before groaning, breaking me out of my trance.

I felt him kissing my neck before turning me around.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome."

He leaned in and kissed me and smiled when he broke the kiss.

We heard someone clear their throat at the door. Jax and I looked up and saw Elle smiling at us.

"I hate to interrupt you two love birds but lunch will be ready in about ten minutes, so if you could please make your way downstairs that'll be nice."

We nodded our heads as she walked out of the door.

Jax sighed before sitting up and stretching.

He stood up and started walking to the bathroom in all his naked glory. I took the time to admire his firm ass and back dimples.

Jax cleared his throat while smirking at me.

"Like what you see?"

"Mmmm I don't know yet."

I got up and walked towards him briefly stopping and poking his ass before walking into the bathroom. After getting in the shower and washing up we both put on some decent clothes and went downstairs.

Once we made it to the dining room we looked around. No one else was here yet except for us. Jax grabbed my hand and led me to my seat and sat down.

Once I sat down I shifted a little bit which caught his attention.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just a little sore."

He sighed before grabbing my hand.

"I'll help you out later on."

I nodded my head and looked over at the door as Kinsley and Jace walked in.

They both slowly sat down and looked around before making eye contact with each other and smiling.

"Looks like someone is thoroughly fucked."

Jax was teasing both of them but I don't this he expected Jace to comment.

"Wow bro you're saying that when you have a giant ass hickey on your neck, oh and not to mention we heard both of you all last night. Mom and dad did too."

Jax rolled his eyes at Jace before flipping him off. Jace laughed and started mocking us.

"OhHh JaX!! oHh SkY bAbY!!"

Elle walked in right when he started mocking us and said, "Jace I wouldn't be talking about your brother. Your dad and I heard all of you guys last night."

Jace's face turned red as he looked down in his lap.

"Sorry about that mom."

"It's fine as long as you guys had a good time and used protection."