Welcome!✔️

Hey y'all! My name is Terrianna but I go by Terri. I want to welcome you guys to my first book, Apollo's Queen: The Genesis!

This book has had a lot of work done on it. Trust me when I say that I am striving to make this book as good as it can possibly be. As of August 11th, 2021 this book will undergo editing. The plot will not change at all, I just want to improve the wording of this book! If you see this ✔️ then the chapter has been revised and edited.

I have been working on this book since 2018 and recently decided to continue it. I appreciate all of you lovely readers for embarking on this tedious journey with me!

The names and plot are purely from my thoughts.

I like to take my time with the plot and some things will be left out. I know it will be confusing at times but I promise everything is going to line up soon. Just have patience and trust the process. Also, this story is told in mainly past tense so if you don't really like that then this is not the book for you.

Please do not take any part of this book and claim it as your own. I would hate to have to go through all of that with one of you guys.

I am very open and would love to receive constructive criticism from you guys! If you see a mistake please do call me out for it. Rude remarks and comments will be deleted.

Without further interruptions please do enjoy this lovely book!

Prologue
Skylar Michelson wanted nothing more than to move on with her life after her childhood friend moved away to peruse the family career.

One faithful night she runs into a face that she never thought that she would see. Hoping to have met in better conditions Jaxson Carter feels guilty and promises to fix everything that he had messed up.

What happens when the situation goes from simply to complex in a matter of days? How will Skylar react to the secret that lies below the surface?

Keep on reading to find out!