Chapter 14✔️

Previously on Old Friends, New Beginnings,

The door opened and the last thing I heard was Jax telling me to duck.

Jax's POV

Right in the head.

I told Sky to duck because I didn't want her to see what I was going to do. The people that came and attacked today were not part of the Russian mafia.

This leads me to believe that they have found other people to join them against us. My mom looked at me with wide eyes, looking back at the now dead body.

I smiled and tossed my gun to my brother. I tapped sky on her shoulder and she looked up at me.

"Look at me. Don't look around."

She nodded her head and continued to put the ointment and gauze on my chest. Once she was done she looked up at me and smiled.

"Ok, we are going to get up and walk out of here. Keep your eyes on me."

We slowly got up and walked out. The house had a bit of damage done to it but it could be fixed within a week or so.

Whoever it was that attacked us had to be working with the Russians. They must have hired more innocent people to do their dirty work for them.

This was getting messier than I intended but I was in too deep now.

Two weeks later

June 30th

Skylar's POV

Something was touching my face, interrupting my sleep. I slowly woke up and felt Jax kiss my cheek. I rolled over and looked up at him with a light smile on my face.

This guy was gonna be the death of me.

"Good morning beautiful."

I looked at his lips before saying, "Good morning babe."

I kissed him before cuddling closer to him. His birthday is in two days. I want to do something for him. Especially because he has been so busy with work.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by Jax. He grabbed my waist and laid me on top of him. I gasped in shock before letting out a small laugh.

He smiled at me before asking, " What are you going to do today?"

"I'm probably gonna hang out with the girls and Miles of course."

He nodded before sitting up.

"I have some work to do but when I get done I'll come to get you and we can go out. You know kind of like a date."

I smiled and nodded while getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"You know I could come and join you if you want me to."

I stopped and turned around to see if he was being serious.

I could tell he wasn't so I wanted to shock him.

"Why don't you?"

His smile quickly turned into a smirk as he got up.

I turned back around and walked into the bathroom and started taking my clothes off before getting in the shower and turning it on.

I could see his shadow as he took off his clothes.

He opened the door and walked up behind me. Everything was going smoothly until he gripped my ass. I turned and looked up at him in shock.

He was staring down at me with lust in his eyes before leaning down and kissing me.

I kissed back even harder.

I could feel his hands all over my body but before it could go any further someone knocked on the bathroom door.

He pulled away before sighing.

We finished washing off the soap before getting out and drying off.

He goes out first to see who it was before putting on clothes.

He called my name once he was done and I walked into the closet and put on some clothes.

Once we were both ready he opened the door and waited on me to walk out.

After walking out of the room he grabbed my wrist before pulling me close to him.

He smiled down at me before kissing me feverishly.

"I'll see you later. Love you."

"I love you too."

He turned and walked down the hall.

I stood there for a few minutes trying to gather my thoughts. I was frustrated now.

I wanted to call his name and tell him to come back.

As much as I wanted that I knew I couldn't yet.

I turned around to walk to mia's room but to my surprise, they were all in the hallway staring wide-eyed at me.

They just saw Jax kiss me but not only did they see that, but they also saw him grab my ass.

I could feel my ears heat up in embarrassment.

I knew that I was going to have to answer a lot of questions, and with the way I'm feeling right now I didn't know if that would be a good idea.

A/N

Surprise!!!

I decided to upload another chapter today just for you guys.

This chapter is a filler for the next one.

What do you guys think will happen next???

As always make sure to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

SHARE

I love you guys💜💜💜