Chapter 23:Part Two✔️

Skylar's POV

I could feel myself being dragged. Everything in front of me was blurry. I shook my head when I heard a door open.

My stomach connected with the floor as I cried out in pain. I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling wondering why this was all happening.

I heard someone grunt next to me and I slowly turned my head and came face to face with Mia.

"Are you ok?"

She opened her eyes and nodded her head no before letting her tears flow freely. I relaxed my body as I tried to move.

Once I was able to sit up I looked at my surroundings and saw that they had put all of us into a room.

I slowly started crawling over towards my mom and hugged her. I felt her tremble as she tried to do the same.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too baby. Whatever happens, just know that. Ok?"

I nodded my head before looking at Elle. She sadly smiled at us before crawling over to a crying Mia. I turned and felt something poking me in my back.

I smiled to myself and pulled my knife out.

My mom lightly laughed before saying, "now how did you get that pretty thing?"

"Jax custom made it for me and I guess whoever took us only took my gun."

I heard everyone scrambling over towards me with a look of desperation on their faces. Mia was the first one to speak.

"Let's all check and see if we have any other weapons."

They all checked and came up empty-handed. This was going to be hard trying to fight them off with just a knife when we all know that they have guns.

We heard someone come in but before we could react he spoke up first.

"Don't scream. I'm not a bad guy. I'm here to help you all."

He set a bag down on the floor and kicked it over towards us.

I grabbed it and opened it up and saw that he had given us our guns back.

"Why would you go against who you work for?"

"I was never meant to work for them. They pulled me into this and said that I had no way of getting out unless I died."

We all nodded our heads as his focus went to me.

"I feel like I know you."

Before I could say anything he ran out of the room before saying that he would be back.

I looked around in confusion and saw my mom staring at the door with a sad look on her face.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

She snapped out of her daze and looked at me with a sad smile on her face before saying that she would explain it later.

I tilted my head and reached in the bag and got my gun. It was time to blow these mother fuckers heads off.

Jax's POV

I wanted to get to them quickly before any of them got hurt. I gripped the wheel of the car tighter as I rounded a corner. Aries sat up in the seat before looking over at me.