Chapter 7✔️

Previously on Old Friends, New Beginnings,

"Go pack a small bag. We're going to Italy."

Unknown POV

I wanted the position of don in this mafia. I wasn't gonna stop until he was dead along with his right-hand man.

Al my life I wanted to have this position, but it just had to be given to him.

I stood outside of the fence in the backyard. Watching. Waiting.

I wanted to scare them all. Of course, I wanted them dead too but I have to take baby steps.

I saw that girl and her friend.

They had to be close to Jax, so I got ready to shoot.

I looked behind me and nodded my head before saying, "shoot to miss."

They nodded their heads before aiming.

I waited until they got close before shooting around them.

I saw them duck their heads and run into the house.

I smiled and held my hand up to stop them from firing.

I knew I had to get them out of here because Jax wasn't stupid.

He was crazy smart. I knew that he could calculate exactly where the bullets came from.

After telling them to leave I jogged around to the front of the house and went to my car and grabbed a grocery sack.

I had to make it seem like I just got back.

After shutting my door I started to walk up the steps of the house before entering.

Jax looked over at me before signaling me to get closer.

"I'm going to take some of you guys with me. The Russians are closing in and somehow found my location, so I'm going to relocate to Italy until I can get the upper hand."

I looked around the room scanning the reactions on his minion's faces. I needed him to tell me what city.

"If you don't mind me asking what city are you relocating to? I heard that the Russians are already over there."

He looked over at me. Probably trying to figure out why I wanted to know.

"That's something that will only be discussed between myself and whoever I choose. I've already informed those of you who will be coming with so go and pack a light bag. The rest of you are dismissed."

I was shocked that he didn't pick me to go with him. After all, I am family.

I turned around and headed back outside. Once I got to my car I dialed that familiar number.

"Hey, Rosain they are relocating to Italy. I don't know what city but once I find out I'll let you know."

Rosain was the first female don and she was one of the most powerful. I knew that she wanted Jax's head served to her on a silver platter, and I was going to do everything to make sure that we both got what we wanted.

I hopped in my car and pulled off. I couldn't wait to do what I had planned next.

I pulled into an unfamiliar driveway.

I had done some digging and found out that girl's name and her family.

Skylar Michelson.

Her mom's name?

Jade Peterson.

I was going to rough her up a bit just to scare her, but first I needed backup.

I couldn't do the dirty work myself so I hired someone to stalk her and hurt her a bit.

I didn't want her dead yet.

Once I told the man what to do I decided to have some fun.

I drove home and put my car in park.

Something awesome was going to happen.

I could feel it.

No one takes anything away from Ricardo.

A/n

Short chapter today. The next chapter should be done in about an hour.

Stay tuned!!!!