Chapter 28: Let's be happy!✔️

Three months later...

Jax's POV

It's been three months since I proposed to the love of my life. Ever since that day, everything has been perfect. I find myself taking more time off work to be with her. Making love every morning and night.

I found myself being wrapped in her arms every morning. Dreading to leave and go to work. Everything felt so peaceful. For once it felt like everything was back to normal.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Sky move in her sleep. I looked down and smiled at her peaceful face before kissing her on her head. She was now about to be six months pregnant. We have a gender reveal gathering today. With that thought, I slowly got out of bed and made sure she was still sleeping before walking out of the room.

I wanted to see how the decorating was going. I slowly peered around the corner to see but was met with my mother's disappointed face.

"Now Jax, what the hell are you doing peering around the corner? You know you're not supposed to be in here."

I smiled sheepishly before walking back to the room. I thought that I would be able to see something but it turns out that my mom knows me very well. I walked into the room and saw Skylar sitting up in the bed. She looked over and smile at me.

"Where were you?"

"Uhhhh, I went to see the decorations but mom stopped me."

She laughed before holding her arms out at me. I walked over and sat next to her before pulling her onto my lap. She wrapped her legs around my waist and snuggled her head into my neck.

My mind started to wander as we sat there. I started thinking about everything that had happened and how we managed to get this far.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Mmmm nothing."

"Well, you know what I'm thinking about?"

"No, I don't."

"I'm thinking about me, you, and this bed."

After she finished talking she kissed my neck which sent a shock wave down to my dick. I sighed before pulling her away from my neck. I looked down at her lips before looking back up at her eyes.

"Baby I don't think we will have time."

She looked at the clock on the bedside table before looking back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"We have about four hours until we have to go. What the hell do you mean we don't have enough time? What are you planning on doing that'll take more than four hours?"

I smiled sheepishly at her before kissing her. I didn't have an actual answer to her questions. To be honest, I said that we didn't have enough time because I wanted to take my time with her. Even if that meant all day.

I felt heat rush up to my cheeks as she grinds on me. I pulled away from the kiss and looked her in her eyes. She was playing with fire. I wanted to take her on every surface in this room. I sighed before looking down. She didn't have on any underwear. I felt myself twitch at the thought.

I heard someone knock on our door before walking in. It was my mom. I looked up at her and watched as she looked around the room before looking back at us.

"Wow seems like you guys had a lot of fun last night but I'm afraid I will have to - what do you guys call it?- cockblock? Yeah, I hate to be a cockblock but I need you guys to get up and start getting ready. We have a lot of people coming over so we need to be as early as possible."