Chapter 26

Lola
December 24 , 2014

I knew August was being stubborn and not answering my calls , so I decided to just go right over there . I pulled up to his gates and unlock it and the slowly started moving apart . I pulled in and park by his Lamborghini . I grab my phone off the charger and made my way to the door and rang the door bell .I waited patiently and sighed in relief once I saw August face . He lean on the door frame with a blank face expression . " Can we talk ?" I ask . " Sure " he said walking in . It's been at least three days since I've talk to him and I was pretty sure he was ready to here me out .

I sat down on his couch and look around his place . He slowly walk up and I seen him shirtless with just some basket ball shorts and with matching Nike socks . " wassup " he said lowly . "listen , I know I was wrong from not telling you about my job and keeping it from you while we are together . i meaning to tell you after I quit but things went out of hand " I blurted out . " Why did you keep this from me period ? " He ask . " I don't know , I didn't want you to judge me I guess . "

"Why would I judge you ? I would never do that . Lo we have to be honest and tell each other everything for now on . " I slowly shook my head . " I understand where you come from and , your trying to make it out . I get that but you didn't have to keep that from me ." he said .

" I know and I just want you to forgive me . " . " I do Ló " He slightly smile and hold his arms out . " Now come here " he smile . I jump on him and gave him a tight hug .

:: Lola Perez ::
Christmas Day

" Bae get yo ass up off me and wake up " I slightly open my eyes and seen that I was on top on August .
" What ? " I said raising up off him . " It's Christmas ma " I look around and grab my phone and notice that it was Christmas . " Okay let me sleep " I said laying down . As I was about to lay down I felt my body been fallen to the floor . " What the fuck ?! " I yelled . " I told yo ass to get up " I groan and got up hitting him with a pillow .

He got up and pick me up bridal style taking me to the living room near the tree . He sat me down on the couch nearest I the tree . " Damn yo ass heavy " he said grabbing a box . " Here " I smirk and grab it taking off the wrapping paper and seen a Michael core watch and some red bottoms I always wanted . " Thank you baby " I smile . " That ain't it this all your " I widen my eyes . " My family presents put up " he said chuckling . " You got me stuff when you was mad at me ? " I ask .

" No , I actual been brought yo shit " he chuckle . " It sucks because your stuff at my condo " I said putting down the box . " It's cool , I already got what I wanted " he smirk . " What was it I said grabbing another box . " You " he said grabbing my hand . I look up at him and smiled . He lean in and kiss me grabbing my hips and pulling me towards his lap .

I started unwrapping the box and smile once he got me the all white Columbian Jordan's that I wanted badly " Awn , thank you " I smile . Those over there yo moms presents and devontae and nem " he said pointing to a corner .

I open the rest of my gifts and seen a small box near the plug that turns on the tree . i Crawled to the plug and pick it up looking at him smirking . I open it and it was a ring . " This not what I think it is " I said furrowing my eyebrows . " Nawh , this ain't that one yet . it's a promise ring " I smiled and he grab it and slowly put it on my finger .

" Promise me that we will no longer keep secrets from each other and we will always be 100 to each other " he said holding my hand . " I promise " I smiled . He peck me on the lips . " Now , I have to go to ariels in a hour cause we have a Christmas party to attend to " I smiled . " alright "

Seven Hours Later

I put the pan of macaroni and cheese on the table . " thank you ma " ariel said kissing my grandma cheek . " Your welcome next time watch that mac & cheese and you won't burn it " she chuckle . " now come on that was Lola fault ! " She said laughing . " Don't bring me into this " I said giggling .