Chapter 23

Lola

" Are you sure you can't slide out of it ? " He whined . " No baby I have to go " I giggle . " Alright , give me kiss " I lean in and peck him on the lips . " I want you to come back over after its done cause you owe me " i furrowed my eyebrow and giggle . " And what I owe you ?" I ask . " You'll see " he said getting off my lap .

I smirk and got up checking the time . I was debating whether I should tell him I'm a stripper out now or when I quit . I thought how maybe everything will go smoother when I tell him I quit for us .

I grab my purse and seen August stepping in front of me blocking me from leaving . " August move " I said trying to get pass . " No " he smirk . " August can you please move " he smirk again and pick me up putting me on the couch . He kiss me sweet and passionately making me kiss back . After a good make out session he push me off smacking my ass .

" Now you can go " he wink . I playfully rolled my eyes and made my way to the door . " Okay babe , have fun " he said as I open it . I knew I should have told him right away but I wanted to tell him after I quit so every thing go smoother like I said before .

Once I left out the house , I got in my car and drove off making my way to Dark Kisses . After I made it there I park in the back and walk in side going to my Boss . I knock on it a few times and his bodyguard came to it . " can i speak to my boss ? " He step away an I walk in and seen my boss sitting down . " Lolaaa , nice to see you " he said smiling . " Look , I just came here to tell you today will be my last day " his eyes widen and shook his head . " Your leaving because ?? " I sighed . " I'm leaving because I can't be a stripper all my life . " I said slightly smiled .

" I understand . It was nice having you " I shook my head . I smiled and step out making my last big money .

August

After Lola left I got dress rushing , because I forgot they would be getting here any time soon . I grab my jacket and threw it on and heard my bell . I ran to the door and seen Devontae & jada . " Wassup , I'm almost ready " I ran to the living room and sprayed on my clone . " Damn nigga , you get dress throughout the house ?" . " Hell yeah nigga I put my lotion on in the kitchen " I joke . " Where lo at ? " He laugh .

" Oh yeah , she had to go over her grandma house for some dinner . " I look Over to see Jada smirking while texting on her phone . " Sucks she couldn't come " she smiled . " Yeahh " I nodded My head and grabbed my phone and Keys . " You have limbo right ? " I ask jada , she shook her head and we followed her to the limbo park right outside .

Once we drove off we pulled up to a club . Not only it was it a club it was an strip club . " why we at the strip club ? " I ask as we pulled up . " nigga chill , you ain't gone do shit anyways with you faithful ass " devontae laugh . " nigga , I'm gone be faithful to my girl " I laugh i look over to jada and seen her a little uncomfortable . We walk into the strip club and look around and seen a few bad females dancing . " you brung the Ciroc ? " He ask . " Shit let me go get it "

Lola

I walk to the dresser room and look through the mirror . I can't believe this day actually this day came . I did my makeup , and curl my hair . Once I finished my lady touch up , I put on my lingerie set and waited for me to go on .

I knew I had to find a new job right away . It was going to be weird not coming here every other day ." You up Ló " I smiled and walk out to the stage and waited for a song to drop . Once it drop for me and a girl name Diamond we walk on stage and I went to my usual pole which was in the center . I started grinding on the pole and started doing my dance . I did a few tricks and felt money being thrown over me .

I started smiling doing my thing and notice that I seen devontae and some chick with him . I seen her smirking and wonder who she was an what the fuck she was smirking at . Devontae look confuse staring at me I felt a little uncomfortble but I knew I couldn't stop . I got nervous that August might be here but hope just bail , because he e was suppose to be with devontae . Once i did a split , I turn around and froze once I saw august walking up to where that chick was . He furrowed his eyebrows and that chick started smirking . I seen anger building up in him so , I quickly jump off the stage and ran towards august .

He started to stormed out pushing things out of his way . " august wait ! " I yelled . " what the fuck is this ? " he said getting loud . " I'm sorry I should have told you from the start " I felt my eyes burning and felt like I was about to shed tears . " don't you think ! And then we get together you had the audacity to keep yo little day job or shall I say night job away from me . " the way he yelled made me jump .

" August im sorry I was going to tell you tonight but - " he cut me off . " but what ! " he yelled i tried to talk but I was lost out of words .

I felt a tear sliding down and seen everybody staring at us he fanned me off and stormed out . how did everything go wrong so fast ?

I knew I couldn't go back to August so I went back to my condo . I tried calling him but he forward all my calls and wouldn't answer them . I didnt know who that chick was and why was she smirking . I should have got a good look of her . I felt a little dizzy and felt like I was sick . As I tried to close my eyes I felt something coming up my throat so i ran to the toilet throwing up every thing I had eaten today . " fuck " I mumble . I got up and brush my teeth staring in the mirrior . I need to talk to august and explain everything .

August

" I'm sorry how things went " Jada said walking back over to me . " it's not yo fault ma , its hers " I said shaking my head . " well let's take a drink , we never got a chance to bust that bottle open . " she said smirking . " shit , I sure do need it . She laugh and grab a bottle sitting next to me .

" Do you think I'm over reacting ? I never got a chance to hear her explain . " I said rubbing my hands together . " No , you had the right to act that way she kept that from you " I shook my head . " your right " I felt my phone vibrating I look at it and I had a message from Lo . I sighed and hated how she just kept that shit from me . I mean I have Nothing against stripper but I don't want my girl ass in another mans face .

" Are you okay ? " She ask handing me a bottle. " I will be " I said taking it awe from her . " Well look , if I was you I'll break up with her . She's probably been giving other males lap dances " what she said made me cringed getting even more angry .
" You wanna know something ? " He ask . " What ? " I said looking up .

" You need a real women like me " she wink . I raise my head knowing where she was going . " Look ma , I know lo have more to - " she cut me off and kiss my neck rubbing on my little friend . " Shhh " she whispered . She got up stripping off every inch of her clothes . I lick my lips and knew what I was doing was wrong . I'm still with Lo , but angry with her . She pulled my pants down along with my boxers and went to work .

___________________________________________________________________________________

• vote & comment

Don't think Lola
pregnant cause
shes not .