Chapter 25

Lola
December 23rd , 2014

Today Dell has been release from the hospital and has finally woken up from a coma . So today I was going to see him . I had a lot to tell him and jazmine . I walk up to his door and knock on it a few times . I sighed once jazmine open it . " Hey boo " she smiled . I gave her a tight hug . " Whats wrong ? You don't look to good " she said rubbing my back .

" A lot " I mumble . " Well let's talk " I followed her to Dell room and seen him watching Maury . " I told that bitch he wasn't the baby daddy " he said putting his hands on his hip . I chuckle at his foolishness and sat on the edge of the bed . " Ohhh , looks who he- . Damn you look stress " . " You don't even know " I said putting my purse down . " Well speak "

" Well , I want to start with August . So August still haven't found out I strip and I was planning on to tell him after I quit so everything goes a little more smoother . So I don't know but they end up coming to a strip club instead of a club . Some girl was there and I had no Idea who it was . She was smirking and shit and I don't know how they end up going there . So he haven't been returning my calls and I haven't heard from him since " I said getting teary eyed .

" Damn , are you gone go to that big ass crib of his ? " She ask . " I wasn't planning on it . " I pushing my hair back . " Don't worry , he's going to talk to you " I sighed . " Look , all I know is I miss him and I have a lot of explaining to do " I said shaking my head .

" But enough about me , do you remember who hit you ? " I ask . " All I know that it was a girl an somebody els . and when I fin out I'm gone beat ha ass " he said getting mad . " Have you spoken to the detective about your case ? " I ask . " No . I speak to them January 3rd " he said rolling his eyes .

" Did you tell her about your brother thinking Carter tied to kill him ? " Jazmine Ask . " Yeah , my brother try to say Carter tried to kill him ." I said shaking my head . I look up and seen Dell lost and staring at me . " Dell ? " I said waving my hand in his face .

" Jazmine remember when I told you that I saw somebody together ? " He ask . " Oh yeah what was that about ? " She ask . " Wellll , I saw him with that bitch that been black mailing you and shit . " I widen my eyes . " Jelena ? " I ask confusingly . " Yas that bitch " I stood up bring all the pieces together .

" My brother wasn't lying . " I mumble . " What ? " They both ask . " All this fucking time he was using me . why would he be with jelena ? He probably the who shot August . The person who hit you " I said grabbing my purse . " What they have against you ?" Jazmine ask .
" Jelena wants to be with August , and Carter wants my brother dead . I have to talk to my brother like now " I said leaving .

* * *

I knock on my grandmother door repeatedly waiting for somebody to answer . I was about to turn around until my grandma open the door . " Girl what's wrong with you knocking on the door like that " she said putting her glasses on . " I'm sorry ma where Lamar ? " I ask . "in the room why " I walk pass and started making my way to his room . " I need to speak to him " I said loud enough for her to hear me .

I open the door and seen Lamar cleaning a gun . " What are you doing ? " I ask . " What you think" he Snap back . " Look I know you still mad at me but I believe you know " I spoke . " Remember when you use to mess with Jelena ? " I ask . " Yeah why ?" He ask . " She's working with him and I'm sorry for not believing you " he slowly shook his head .

" I'm just gone be prepare for when his ass come " he said putting up his gun . " Have you been staying yo ass away from him ? " He ask getting up . " Yes i haven't spoke or seen him since I broke up with him . " I said lowly . " good now get out of my room " he smiled . I pick up a pillow and playfully threw it out him and left out .

______________________________________________________________________________

Btw this book almost finished .

• Vote & Comment

Media - Baeeeee ass !

+Plus: I have a new book called falling in love with a player , It's out now. I will be working on it after I finished this one .