Chapter 19

- Listen to kissing on my tatoos for chapter 18 & 19 on repeat .

Lola
December 15 , 2014

" Bye Carter " he slowly lean in and kiss me . He notice I didn't kiss back and sighed . " Bye " I step back and he drove off and started walking to my door and August pulled up . I rolled my eyes and started walking fast to the main entrance and I felt a hand on my arm and swung me around . " Look , Lola " I " August stop , you need to go " I semi yelled . " Stop acting like you don't want me " he put his hands on my waist and stare into my eyes . " You all I think about , and I know you wanna be with me . stop making things hard . " I shook my head and he held out his hand . " Lets go " I hesitated a few seconds and thought . " I slowly move my head and place it on top of his . He smirk and walk me to his car .

Carter

I drove around back to Lola apartment and seen August car pulling off .I park and made my way in and buzzed a random apartment .
" Who is it ? " A random resident spoke . " Yeah , it's a pizza dilever guy and I can't get access to a room " I said waiting for them to respond . I heard the door buzzed and I smirk and open the door and made my way to Lo apartment . once I made it to her door I knock on it and there was no one answering . angry started to build up and I knew this bitch was with August . I knew that she was talking to August . I was slowly falling in love with her and thinking about giving up the plan . But now I want these niggas dead

Lola

I moan through our kiss and he grabbed on to my ass and squeeze it real tight . He pulled away and bit his lip . " before ma , do you wanna be with me ? And me only " I sighed at where he was going and knew where my heart was . I need to be with August . " Yes , I do want to be with you " she smiled and kiss me .He open the car door and we got out and he pick me up and carry me to his house and I knew where we was going .

" How about his moving ? " He ask . " No , you always wanna watch action movies . " He smirk and held me tight . we was sitting in his living room and I was sitting on his lap scrolling through movies on 2 o'clock in the morning . " Ooo ! Let's watch orange is the new black " I said clicking on it . " Whatever you say " I seen him yarn and I giggle . As the movie begin I heard glass shattered . We shot up and look up and seen a brick on the floor with glass all over the floor . " What the fuck ? " I seen August get and seen him go to a picture from . He move it and I seen a safe and he took out a gun . my eyes widen and I walk over to the brick that was on the floor . " Be careful " August Spoke , I turn around and seen August throwing on his shirt and picking up his phone walking to the door . I pick up the brick and notice it had blood all over it and a note . I took it off and open it .

Unknown

Let the game began .
Hint this game called death .
Hugs & Kisses bitch .

I widen my eyes and heard August walking behind me . " What is that ? " He ask . I handed it too him and he read it . " Who's this from ? " He ask . " Jelena " I said spoke . " Jelena ? " He ask . " Yes , that bitch has mental problems and be sending me death notes every since her desperate ass found out you wanted me " I shook my head and walk off .

I'm so done with this bitch

Carter

" Now you see how it feels ? " I seen Jelena smirking holding a brick . " Shut the fuck up ." I look at the several maps I had of August house and Lola's . " So what's the plan Boss ? " She sat on the counter and look at the map . " Get in contact with jada . " She fanned me off and notice I was serious . " Why ? And that bitch don't want shit to do with me " she laugh . " She was on a date with August last night . she quickly got up and grabbed her phone . After a few minutes she came in I sat up and waited for her to talk . " she didn't want to hear my bullshit " I smack my lips and then she continue . " But , I didn't tell her I wanted to be with August . So she think she's going to get with him once this plan over with " I shook my head and smiled . " She'll be over here in a hour . "

" So what do I get ? " She ask . I smirk and thought . " What you want ? " She bit her lip and sighed . " To continue my modeling dream I have to move out to L.A and I don't have the money . So I need 10K to last me out there . " She smirk and waited for me to continue . " Deal " her eyes widen and a smile appear on her face . " Okay , what's this plan " she ask . " Take a seat " I smirk .

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vote & Comment

Vote Goal : 15 Votes .
Comment Goal : Three Comments

• I update two chapter lol I'm getting so far and hopefully I'll make it to 200 votes on this story by Christmas .