Chapter 22

Lola

December 18th , 2014

I took a deep breathe and open the door to let Carter in . " Hey " he slightly smiled and I mention him to sit down . " now can we talk ? " He nodded his head .

" Okay , for the past few days I've been thinking . " He move his hand for me to continue and I sighed . " And I've been seeing August " he furrowed his eye brows . " and i believe I think we should just be friend , I think it would be the best for us because I can't get August off my mind . He is where my heart is at . " He scoffs and got up .

" I waisted my time on you ? Just to find out you leaving me for some rich ass nigga " he shook his head . " Look , the only reason I went with you is to get my mind off of him and it wasn't working "

" What , So I was just here to keep you distracted ? "No I - " he cut Me off and started walking to the door . " No it's alright I see how things go " he open the door and left . Once that was over I can finally claim August mines .

" Previously on pretty little liars " I smiled once the pretty little liars Christmas special came one . I heard a knock my door I groan and put my ice-cream down .

I walk to my door and open it not even look at who was it . " what ! " I Semi yelled I look to see Lamar standing there with his hands in his pocket . " I'm ready to talk " I sighed and let him in . He walk in and look around and slightly smiled . " Can you please listen to me for once ? " I ask . " Talk " .

" Look , I don't know what in the hell why your so mad at me . You see me with Carter and you flip out when I was just trying to break up with him because I wanted to be with August . "

" You really don't know Huh ? " He ask . " No just tell me what's going on ? " He sighed and sat down . " Okay , Carter ain't no good and I'm glade you broke up with him . That nigga tried to kill me . he's the one who shot me . " I furrowed my eyebrows and scoff . " Carter ? He's not even capable of doing something like that . " I said chuckling .

" Well he did . " I shook my head . " No , no he did not do something like that . " I said getting up . " That's why he was with you , just to get close to me " . " Lamar , Carter never ever mention you . He didn't even know you was my brother . I wanna believe you but I can't be . " I said shaking my Head . " Why would he try and kill you ? " I ask . " Cause I don't fuck with his Gang , he lost his Gang to us and now he just a one standing man " I sighed and still couldn't believe him . " I'm sorry but , that's not true . " He got up fanned me off . " Believe what you wanna believe stay the fuck away from him " he left out just leaving me with my thoughts .

" Hey , you getting so big ! " I widen my eyes at ariel and smiled looking at her belly . " I know , where have you been ! " She said hugging me . " girl we have to catch up , but first tell me about my little baby ! " I sat down and put my purse beside me . " Well her name is Brielle " I smiled and rubbed her belly . " You found her a name that quick ? " I ask . " Yeah , I wanted to name her after my deceased Sister " I smiled as she look at her belly . " I'm happy for you ariel " I hug her one more time . " Now what's been up with you ? " She ask . I sighed and spoke . " A lot ,so first me and August are together . " I said smiling . " Awn , I knew Y'all was going to date " she giggle . " Then , Lamar had stop talking to me because he seen me and Carter at Starbucks when I was breaking up with him . Then he finally talk to me and the reason he was mad was he thinks Carter shot him and I was giving information on him " she sigh and widen her eyes . " Did you break up with him ? " she ask . I shook my head " he was angry but it was nothing I could do about . " I said shaking my head . " you did it for you and august lo . " I slightly smiled and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight . " I'm quiting the club Tomorrow night . my last day " I smiled . " Really , thank god what you going to be doing ? " She ask . " I want to do some modeling actually " I said nodding my head . " Well , that should be good ". " Yeah I know "

Love & War X August Alsina {Completed} {BEING EDIT!!!}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें