Chapter 20

Lola
December 10 , 2014

After what happen last night , August had got more security and another bodyguard . He walks me to my car holding my hand . I smiled and wrap my arms around his neck and peck him on the lips . " I'm going to lay down the news on Carter and then I'm going to come back okay ? " He smirks . " Okay , don't take long " He opens my car door and I got in and drove off heading to Starbucks where Carter was waiting .

Once I pulled up I got out and walk through Starbucks and scanned through it looking for Carter . Once I spotted him I walk up to his table and he got up and smiled . " Hello beautiful " he got up and kissed my cheek . " Can we talk ? " His smiled, turned into a frown and sat down . " Look cart-" I was cut off hearing my brother's voice . " Lo ?? " I got up and seen my brother . " What Lamar ? " I look at Carter and I saw Carter smirking . " What chu doing with this nigga ? " I look back at him and seen him get up .

" So you're the one , my own fucking sister ? " I look at him confuse and seen that we cause a scene . " What are talking about ! " I semi yelled . he pushed me over and started choking Carter . " Bitch you fucking my sister ! " He yelled I seen anger in his eyes . " Lamar stop ! He can't breathe " Marcus ran over and struggle to pull Lamar off him . Once he pulled him off him, he was heated then ever . " On my momma yo ass dead , and Ló don't yo ass ever talks to me again " he stormed out leaving me there with just my thoughts .

" Damn he choke his ass ? " jazmine said . I shook my head . " I don't know what's even going on , I've been calling Lamar non stop and he won't return my calls . " I glance at my phone and sighed . " Did you go by your grandma's house ? " Dell said . " No he wasn't there when I went by "

" Do you think he has beef with Carter ? " Dell asks . " I mean , all he was screaming was so you was the one , and don't you ever talk to be again . I just need to talk to him and see what's going on ."

Carter

I smoke my blunt and waited patiently for Jada and Jelena to walk through the door . Once I heard the door open I raise up and put my blunt out . " Took y'all long enough , did y'all get the address ? " I Ask . " Yeah her stage name is Dymond . we can go next Friday . " I smirk and grabbed the paper. " how we are going to get August there ? " Jelena Ask I look at Jada on her phone . " Jada , your going to get August to go " she look up . " How and the hell I'm going to do that ? we haven't talk since our fake date " I sighed . " Then , you are going to invite August , his friend and of course August going to bring lo . But she's going to be too busy to go . therefore he's going to go there with out here and you are just going to say " club " and actually take them to the strip club . got that ? " She smirks and look at Jelena . " Good plan to me "

Lola

I pulled up to August house and got out and sighed . i walk up to his door and knock on it a few times and he finally answers . " Look who finally shows up ? " He said looking at me up and down . " I've had a long day okay ? " He opens the door and hold my hand taking me into the living room . He sat down and pulled me into his lap . " Speak " I sighed and threw my purse to the other side of the couch . " I couldn't tell Carter we such just be friends " he sighed and shook his head . " Just listen . My brother came upon us and got mad because he seen me with Carter . I'm guessing he has beef with Carter . I don't know , he yelled he was going to kill him and put it on my momma . And when he put it on her God knows he's not lying and for real and said not to ever talk to him again ." He shook his head and rubbed my thigh . " You never told me about your momma . "

" I don't like to talk about my mother because she left us and Lamar still has hope that she's going to come back and had a reason why she left and I don't understand why she left us . We barley has any family, all I have is my grandma and half of my brother . " I said . " What happen to your dad " he ask . " We just lost touch and he stops calling us and sending us letters , he's in jail for life and we think he's . " I felt a tear run down my face and he slowly whip it off . " dead "

Flash back

" Did we get any letters from dad yet ? " I ask looking at Lamar . " Nah " I shook my head and grabbed my cross body bag and my house keys and walk to the jail house . After 30 minutes of walking I finally made it to the main entrance . I walk up to the desk and waited for the lady to stop typing . " Yes ? " She asks . " I'm here to visited Lamar Lee Williams ? " I ask . She started typing and sighed popping on her gum . " He's no longer here " I widen my eyes . " What ? What do you mean he's no longer here " I question her . " He's been transferred to Chicago, Illinois cook county jail . " She said looking at me . " Why ? I'm his daughter, I've should have been notified " I spoke leaning on the desk . " Look ma'am , all I know is what I know . You can probably talk to his old consular " . " Well can I speak to his consular ? " I ask she rolled her eyes . " How old are you ? " She asks . " I'm 19 years old . " She started typing in her computer and pick up the phone . After she got off the phone, she took a sheet of paper and handed it to me. " Sign here and wait 30 minutes " I signed my name and walk to an empty seat .I waited about 20 minutes and I doze off a few minutes and heard my name . I quickly got up and walk to a desk . " Follow officer gale and he'll take you to see your farther consular . I follow the officer and once we stop to a door he open it and mention me to walk in . I walk in and see a tall nerdy man typing heavily on his computer . " Yes how may I help you ? " He said looking up . " Yes , my father has been transferred to Chicago and we haven't been told anything " he pulled out a file and started flipping pages . " What's your father's name ? " . " Lamar Lee Williams " he sighed and started flipping threw some papers and type in his computer . " He's been sent down there for court " i furrowed my eyes . " Why ? " I ask . " I'm not sure , they might be shorting his sentence or maybe keeping him there . sometimes he might be getting the chair . sorry ma'am . We will let you and your family know " after I heard the " chair " my heart drop to the pit of my stomach and after that day I haven't heard from him since .

__________________________________________________________________________________

• Vote & Comment

Do you guys think Lamar should talk to Lo ?

And Lamar & his farther have the same name but Lamar last name was changed to Perez .