Chapter 17

Change of plans you guys . I just decided to gon on head and update so I can work on Rider for thanksgiving and Saturday .
__________

" You know her ? " I ask pointing at her picture . " We use to mess around here and there , why ? " Lamar ask . " Well I guess she likes August and I guess she's mad cause he wants to be with me " I said . " Wait August likes you ? " He ask . " Stop acting like you don't know " he chuckle . " So she's been messing with you ? " he ask . " Some like that , you know where she be at all the time ? "

" Well , I know where she work at . " I widen my eyes for him to continue . " She work at that studio I think where August use to go when he first got his record deal . " I shook my head . " Wheres it located ? "

" I think by Burger King on 95th street " I shook my head and smile . " Great , You know what time she gets off ? " I said getting up . " Yeah , remember its usually around 5 why ? " I grabbed my coat and made my way towards the door . " Where you going ? " he said raising up . " Giving this bitch an Heads up " I said opening the door . " Don't cause trouble " I smirk and left out .

I sat in the parking lot and check the time . It was 5:32 and she still haven't came out . " You think she didn't come to work today ? " Jazmine ask . " He said she works Monday's - Thursday's . " As I pulled my phone and Jazmine tap me . " There she go " I quickly got out and grabbed my yellow envelope and made my way towards here . " Jelena " she slowly turn around and stare at me . " What ? " She said with an attitude . "

" I know it's you sending me these pictures , notes , and slashing my tires ! " I said holding them up . she smirk and laugh . " I don't know what your talking about. " . " Bitch you know damn well what I'm talking about , leave me the fuck along I don't want August " she giggle . " But August wants you ! and I'm not letting you have him "

" Bitch what part you don't understand I don't want him ? " I question her . " You sure do use bitch a lot ." she smirk . " listen up , I'm gone make sure August over you and he's going to be mines . so how about you stay away from him and this will be all good . okay ? "

" Wow , your so damn desperate over him Huh ? when he don't even want your ass . Your a fucking hoe . You fuck my brothers and his other friends with yo dumb ass . and you wonder why August doesn't want you . are you mad cause he likes me and won't leave me along ? "

I seen anger started to build up in her and she quickly storm off to her car . " Bitch " I mumble I got and in the car and Jazmine started laughing . " wow that bitch fuck the whole team ? " She ask . " Shit I don't know . " She started up the car and pulled off .

Jelena

" This bitch then lost her fucking mind ! " I said pacing back and fourth . " I know how I'm going to get him over her . " I said talking to my self . " Since she wanna start game ? lets play a game called " death " I smirk and started laughing . Yeah , I like that game very well.

August

" Hell yeah bro " I started laughing at devontae and got up and pulled up my pants . " jada your turn " we was having a little kick back getting high fooling around . Devontae pass the blunt to jada and she slowly inhale it . She puff out smoke and started coughing . " see this a man thing " he said taking it away from him. " Oh shut up ! " She laugh .

" Damn we out of liquor " devontae said holding the bottle up . " I'm Finna go to the liquor store " he said grabbing his coat . " Be careful " jada said smiling . " shit I'm hungry " I said walking to my fridge . In my " Man cage " I keep a few kitchen appliance in here . I scanned in it and notice it was just old liquor . I close and seen a bag of Doritos and open it happy that it was still fresh . " Damn you that hungry ? " She laugh .

She got up and smiled . " Your sure do smile a lot . " I chuckle . "maybe it's because you make me smile " she smirk her phone started ring and she glance at it . " Hold up my cousin Jelena calling me " once I heard the name Jelena I quickly shot up . She look at her phone and answer it . " What ? .... Okay why are you calling me ? ............ I don't ca- ..... Look stop calling me " she quickly hung up her phone . " Whats you cousin full name ? " I ask . " Jelena songs why ? " I shook my head . " Fuck " I mumble . " What you say ? " She said looking up " nothing I be right back . I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs so my master bedroom . Once I got in there close and lock the door and dial devontae number .

Tae : " hello ? "

Me: " aye bro why the fuck you didn't tell me she blood with Jelena ? ? "

Tae : " I mean she don't fuck with Jelena . she told me they had a major argument about there grandfather death over some shit I don't know about . "

I sighed .

Me : " whatever man . "

I slid over the red bar and walk all the way back to my " cave man " room . " Hey is there something going on , you know I can lea- " I cut her off " Nawh , it's good ." I said sitting down . " cool , so how it feels being in the celebrity life ? " She ask . " I mean , it's cool I'm getting pretty use to all this shit . You know " she nodded her head and sigh . " are you , know ready for any type of relationships ? " she ask .

" Well , I was with this girl . But she choose me over this nigga she barley even knew . " she sighed and I hit my blunt one my one last time . 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A little surprise Yall ain't see coming . Who knew jada & Jelena would be cousins ?

• Vote & Comment .

For this whole chapter I was listening to Smartphones by Trey . That song is lifeeeee !