Chapter 13.2 ( Continued )

This is not the same chapter . somehow half of the chapter got deleted .

Jelena

" Was it Lamar ? " I ask looking back . " It should be " Carter said driving fast . " man , Lamar not that tall " I bit my lip wondering who we just shot . " Drive around and see ? " I said tapping on my nails . " bitch you crazy ? I'm not gonna get arrest or assumed just to see who we just shot . "

" first I ain't no bitch , I just need to know who you just shot . it could be August " I yelled . " Fuck that , nigga don't even want to ass . " I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat . " the plan is , To kill that monkey ass nigga Lamar . You to kill Lola and get yo little dream boy August . but who ever gets in my way or be in the way gets dealt with and that's final . " I sighed and kept quiet .

Lola

We all ran out side to see August laid out on the ground . I widen my eyes and they started to burn . " my Baby ! " Ms.Taylor yelled . Lamar ran to him and felt on his neck . " He's alive call the police . " even though August was a ass , he was also sweet . we help him into the car and blood started gushing out even more . I seen his eyes staring at me . I look up Lamar and he ran to the driver side . I took of my jacket and put pressure where he was shot at . "You gone okay alright ? " I spoke , I grabbed his hand and he started squeezing on it letting me know he still had energy .

Jelena

The news had Pop up and all eyes was glued on the screen . " New R&B Singer had been shot and rushed to the hospital , police says it was a drive by and his conditions are unknown and doesn't know who did it . witness say they saw a black trail blazer , but no signs of the shooter . We will have more later . " I got up and look Carter looking frustrated. " how the fuck they seen what car I was driving Shit ! " He grabbed his phone and started dialing on his phone . " aye Bro this Carter ....... Get rid of that trail blazer ..... I don't care ! get rid of it . I don't want no sighs of shit . " Hung up the phone and threw it on the couch . " you acting like they knew yo license plate number . " I sitting down . " don't care so shut the hell up " he stormed out and I signed .

Lola

We was all worry on how August was doing . No doctor or nurse came to tell us how was he doing . We was here for three hours . I comfort ms.taylor by rubbing her back . " How could this happen ? " She sobbed . I shook my head and seen a doctor walk up to us . " August family ? " We all stood once we heard August name . " Yes ? how's he doing ? " Ms Taylor ask . " He's doing fine , we we're able to get the bullet out and he's in good condition . We all sighed knowing he was going to be okay . " Can we see him ? " I ask . " Yeah , he's in room 601 . " The doctor walk away and a nurse lead us to his room . We walk to the door and seen August sleeping with machines hook up to him . " oh my god " ms.Taylor quickly open the door and made his way with Augusts . I walk to the other side of the bed and rubbed the palm of him hand . he jump started to slowly open his eyes . " August your okay ? " I ask . " Yeah ma " his voice sounded a little rusty .
" What happen ? " Lamar said walking up to him . " Man I don't know I was just walking to my car and I seen somebody pull up and pulled a gun out on me " he sitting up . He groan as he was in pain and ms.taylor adjusted his pillow a little bit . " your body guard and manager on there way . He sighed and look down .

Everybody had left out the room just leaving me and August . " look at chu being here for me . " I chuckle and playfully rolled my eyes . I heard the door creak open and I jump and seen ms.taylor and a detective with August manger and body guard that had walk in . " excuse me ma'am , we need you to step out for a minute as we talk to Mr.alsina . " I rubbed his shoulder and smiled and walk out .

August

I sat up in my bed as the detective and my manger walk in . " Hello august I'm Detective rivers " I shook his hand " how you doing ? are you in pain ? " He ask . " Yeah " I spoke . " Sr. Can we do this later ? " My manger said walking up . " No we need to start this investigation sooner . "

" Well can Yall do this in the morning ? he just got of surgery . " He sigh " Okay " and walk out . " So August you wanna be back in the Gang now ? "manger tyrese Simi yelled . " what ? nigga I've been working on my album release party . " I slightly yelled . " they how you got shot ? " He ask . my mom walk up to my manger . " look stop putting all this pressure on my son ! All we need to be worrying about is he will be okay to finish working on his music and who in the hell shot him ! now I need everybody to leave except his bodyguard and drop this . Understood ? " He walk off and my mom stop him . " I said understood ? "

" Understood " he walk out and chuckle at how my momma was a G " she sat down on my bed and rubbed my shoulder where I was shot at . " Look I have to go back to new Orleans in two weeks and I won't be able to take care of you " so , I'm going to have Lola take care of you . okay ? " She said smiling . I smirk " Okay "

Lola
2WEEKS LATER

I put on my sweats and put my money and phone into my Nike bag . I Remove some of my makeup and applied some clear lip gloss on and pucker my lips . I finished my shift at dark kisses and ms.taylor wanted me to come see her before she left for New Orleans . I left out and said goodbye to my girl Keisha and made my way to my car . I got in and drove off and made my way to August . once I pulled up to his gate I seen a familiar car and squint my eyes trying to figure out who was in the car . As I almost seen who it was they drove and I sighed . I buzzed in and the gates slowly open and I pulled in and park by August cars . I got out and lock my doors and made my way to the door . I knock on it a few times and ms.taylor came to the door . " hey Lo , I'm glad you came " I smiled and hug her . I step and side and seen suitcases by the door . " Okay , I'm going back home and I need a favor from you " i furrowed my eyebrows at where she was going . " I need you to take care of August . I'll be back around news years . August will pay you "

" I don't know ms.tayl- " she cut me off " Please lo ? your the only person I can trust ." I sighed and slightly smiled . " Sure " she smiled and hug me . " Okay good here is his pain medicine , he takes things after he eats . He's been a little down since he's not writing and wasn't able to throw his party or make it to any of his interviews . So keep him company ? " I shook my head and smiled . " Anything for August health " she smiled and hug me . " great seeing you , in about to make my flight . he's sleep right now so you can come by in the morning . Thank you so much " she smiled . " Your welcome , bye ms.taylor " she left out with her suitcase and just left me with my thoughts . Even though he's in pain he still going to try to play some moves .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about that last chapter , half of the chapter got deleted .

• Vote & Comment