Chapter 24

Jada

I walk down to the trap house and unlock it using they key he gave me . I open the door and made my way to his office and seen a female Dancing on him . " Carter " I said crossing my arms . He smiled looking at the girl giving him a lap dance and whisper in her ear . She smirk and left out and rolled her eyes . " What ? You fucking up with my me time " he said folding his hands on to the desk . " listen , I did my task , I got what I wanted , and now i need my share " he smirk . " Your a bad one Huh ? " I smiled shaking my head . " I don't play with my money " I said pushing my bangs back .

He smirk and pick up a brief case and place it on his desk . " It was nice having you ." I smiled and open it and seen cold hard cash . I grab a hundred dollar bill and hold it up in the light and smirk once I knew it was real .

He chuckle . " I'm glad I was useful , now I'm leaving for a year so don't contact me and tell Jelena she can have that fucking beach house and she can have August she'll never have . " I pulled out a set of keys along with the trap house keys and threw them on the desk and lock the brief case . " Goodbye Jada " I smiled . " Goodbye Carter " I said leaving out .

" Oh , and I'll be back " I said turning around I left out and drove off in the distance not coming back.

Lola
December 21, 2014

Since yesterday was my last day working there I knew that I need to look for another job . I always wanted to model and become a actress but lord knows how that was going to be hard . I've been trying to get in contact with an agent but it wasn't going to well . I sighed looking at different offers but try was shitty as hell .

" You need to stop worrying you will find a good one and they will find you a manger . " Ariel said holding her belly . " This not easy as it look ariel " she sighed and shook her head . " Girl , you will find one . Now have you talk to August ? " She ask . once I heard his name I went a little soft . " Uh yeah , we haven spoke since that incident . " I spoke .

" Trust me , he's going to call you girl . he can't be mad at you over that for life " I shook my was understanding where she was coming from . I type of my apple laptop and notice I hand a email . I click it and seen it was from a modeling & acting agent .

I read it and he was a good one I smile and close it and notice that Love & Hip Hop Came back on . I knew he was going to call but I really needed to speak to him .

" So what you doing for Christmas ? " She ask changing the conversation . " Shit " I mumble " I forgot christmas was even coming up to be honest . she chuckle . " Well we need to have something plan before it be to late " I smiled . " Your right "

August

Last night was all type of crazy shit and I did some shit I regret . I rubbed my head . I had fuck jada last night and knew I shouldn't have done it . I've been calling her to let her know what happen doesn't change anything and we can't be nothing . But Jada haven't been answering my calls and Everytime I called they say that her phone was off . But after that shit with Lo I had to hit up with my bro . I pulled up a to a bar where we go to talk about some shit that been happening lately .

I got out my car sighing that their was no paparazzi any where . I've been lacking on my music and I knew I would be going on tour anytime soon from my new album i release after thanksgiving . Things been shaking after I got shot but I knew I had to get in tour meaning I had to talk to lo .

I open the door to the bar and walk in looking around for devontae and spotted him talking to a cute little waitress . I waited till she walk way and smirk when I seen her giving him her number . I walk up to him and spoke " What's up bro " me and devontae did our little dap thing and sat down . " So what's up with you and Lo ? " He ask holding up his finger mentioning the bartender to come over .

" Man , she never told me she was a stripper and she keep it from me while we together bro " I said my head . " Damn , for-real " . " But my thing is why you keep this shit from me ? Like of course I'm gone be mad but damn ." he shook his head and grab a shot . " So you gone talk to her ? " He ask . " Of course but I don't know . "

" You can't be mad at her forever " He chuckle . " I know , I just need to know why she lied to me " I said shaking my head . " You need to talk to her and cut the bullshit out , you probably don't even know what's up you know " I shook my head understanding what he was saying . " I know man "

" But man , I'm yo bro and all but you need to talk to yo girl . She's been through a lot with her farther and shit and her brother . She's been trying to make sure her grandma okay and they been through the struggle you know . " I shook my head and knew he was right but this still doesn't change shit . She lied to me and didn't say anything to me .

Next Day
Lola

" Pass me that box right over there " ariel said pointing to a corner . I rolled my eyes making my way to the box . I pick it up and struggle to put it on the table . " Shit " I said placing it down . She chuckle going through some christmas invitations . " If I ever get pregnant I'm making you do all type of shit for me " I said laughing . " What ! It's not my fault she laugh " how's that baby daddy of yours ? " I ask . " a real pain in a ass " she mumble .

" I can't believe you still fuck with Ken after all this shit " she chuckle shaking her head . " Enough about me , what about you . What happen with August ? " I constantly told her I wasn't ready to talk to her about it but the longer the more she would keep asking .

" He came up to the club and caught me dancing " she widen her eyes . " You still haven't told him ? " She ask . " I know , I know . I Made a big mistake but I had my reasons " I mumble . " But he yo nigga Lo ! " I sighed . " I know and I need to talk to him about that " I said lowly . " Lo , he had the rights to know . Shit , I'll ignore your calls too " i rolled my eyes knowing I was wrong for what I did .

" Look , I was scared that he was going to judge me and break up with me okay ! " I snap back . " Lola he's not going to judge you I'll be damned if he didn't like strippers call guys do . But " we " had to do what we had to do . I have a lot on planning on my future when this baby out . You need a lot explaining to do when you guys do talk " I sighed And hated how I kept this from him .

__________________________________________________________________________________

•Vote & Comment

Did a little morning update y'all .