Chapter 11

I pulled up to the hospital and change the gear to Park . " you ready ? " I ask ariel . She shook her head and un did her seat belt . Today I decided to take her to the her doctor appointment . Today we was seeing was she having a baby boy or girl we walk in and sat down and waited for her name to be called . " Ariel ? " A nurse called out . we got up and walk and follow the doctor to a room . She sat down on the bed and I sat on a chair near her . A Lady that look just like me walk in and smiled . " Hi , Dr.Robertson is coming in a few minutes . She smiled And walk out and ariel stare at me . " is I'm tweaking or that doctor looked just like you ? " Ariel spoke . " Thought I was the only one " I giggle and thought she was just some random lady .

A door had open and Ariel ex boyfriend had walk in and smile . " Sorry I'm late " he spoke . The doctor in and smiled and sat down next to Ariel .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

" I'm so happy I'm having a baby girl " she smiled hugging me . " I'm having a little niece ! " I look at her Picture and smiled looking at them . " but ain't it funny how you and that doctor look just alike ? " She ask " She can probably be your mot-" I cut her off . " no , my mother is not in New York she's some where outside of this state . " She probably move out here or go transfer out here . " well She's didn't " I got in the car and ended our conversation .

August

" bro , you ain't got shit in here . no wonder yo ass skinny " devontae joke . " I'll order a pizza . " I grabbed my phone and dial beggars pizza . after I order I text Ló ole ugly ass .

Me (7:34pm)- What Chu Doing Ma ?

Lo (7:35pm) - Nothing . Wassup .

Me (7:36pm) - come over here and chill with me and devontae .

Lo (7:37pm)- Sure .

I smiled at her Text and seen devontae smirking at me . "Let me guess you texting Jelena or Lo ? " He joke . " I drop ha ass . and Lo ." I chuckle . " Damn man why ? " He ask sitting down . " She ain't Wifey type " I chuckle .

About 30 minutes later the pizza got here and Lo . I open the door and smile as she was typing on the phone . " wassup ma " I said moving to the side . " Hey Aug " she walk in and smiled walking up to devontae drinking a beer . " hey Shorty " he smirk she hug him and I grab a pizza box and open it and grabbed three slices and put it on my plate . devontae phone started ring and he got up to answer it . " so , what we doing ?" she asking grabbing a slice off my plate . " I was thinking about watching that aaliyah movie ? " I said taking a bit of my pizza . " Alright cool " she sat her purse down and devontae came in and grabbed his jacket and hat . " Aye yo I gotta bail " he said walking to the door " You alright ? " He ask . " Yeah I gotta emergency down at my studio . I shook my head . I grab my pizza and walk to my couch and threw off my shirt . Lo came over and I patted on the couch next to me . " don't worry I don't bit . " I joke . she chuckle and sat down and I started the movie . " So , how this with that Carter nigga " I ask . " Why ? and I thought you was cool with him " she ask . " I never said that , I just did business with him ." I sigh . " we okay , nothing for you to worry " I chuckle as she rolled her eyes . "

" Look I'm having my album release party and I'm inviting you , you can bring a guess . " I said said smiling . " When is it ? " I shook my head and spoke . " December 1st " I probably not coming " she said grabbing her phone " girl stop fronting , you know you coming . " I said playfully pushing her . " and I said I might " she said pushing me back .

" What ever with cho Ugly ass" I joke . " You know damn well I ain't Ugly " she laugh . " You right " I smiled . I stare at her and slowly lean in . just as our lips was about to touch her phone started ringing .

Lola

" What ever with cho ugly ass " he joke . " You know damn well I ain't ugly " she said laughing . " You right " he said smiling . he stare at me and started to slowly move closer to my . Our lips was about to touch and my phone started to ring . I move back and seen Carter calling me .

Me - " hello ? "

I said getting up . I look at August and he started smirking .

Carter - " Wow so you is alive . "

He joke

Me - " Sorry I've been busy lately . "

I lied .

Carter - " It's cool , where are you ? "

Me - " Um , my friend August house "

The phone was silent for a minute and then he spoke .

Carter - " what is Yall doing ? "
He spoke .

Me- " nothing Carter , look ill call you back okay ? "

Carter - " okay "

I hang up the phone and August started laughing . " your so called Bae don't Trust you Huh ? " He ask . " Shut up August " he got up pinned me on the wall . " you need to stop playing games acting like you don't want me . But I ain't gone trip you gone be mines soon " he kiss my cheek and I felt his package on my thigh that made me jump a little . He let me go and smirk .

God knows what the hell im going to do with August .

___________________________________________________________________________________

August Like 💦😍🍆 Lol .

Vote & Comment .

Sorry for any mistakes . it will be edit when it's finish .