Chapter 10

I know I need to check my mistakes and error more.

" Huns Your Next " Jameeka said stepping inside my dressing room . " okay " I finshed my make and Started checking my hair . Today I was working extra shifts so that means extra money . I walk out on stage and dance to five songs and I was standing on a at least 3K . I Pick up my money up and did a few private dances . after I was done I went to my dressing room and change to my sweats . I check my phone and had a few miss calls from Ariel & Carter . I made a mental note on to call them back .

I said goodbye to Jameeka and left out and walk to my car . I got in and soon as I put my seatbelt on I seen a box wrap with a red bow . I look around to seen if anybody was near and seen nobody . I sat it on my lap and started to slowly unwrap it . I open it and it was pictures . It was pictures of me stripping . I gasped and it was just me dancing on the pole . I didn't tell nobody that I strip but jazmine , Dell , and Ariel . I didn't want people like Carter and August to know . I mean I still like August but he just a player . I Started flipping more through the pictures and it was a note . I unfold the red note and it said:

Who Dates Strippers ?
-unknown .

Who the fuck was this ?

Next Day

" How you doing ? " I ask sitting next to my brother . " I'm doing good " he spoke. " So have you talk to grandma ? " I ask . " Yeah , she left for church . You know thanksgiving
Coming up . you helping out ? " he said playing the game . " yeah , I'm about to fix some to eat you want something ? " His phone started ringing and he look at it . " Yeah " he said not looking up .

Lamar

I accept the call wonder who was calling me since it was under block caller ID.

Me: " Wassup ? "

block. : " Aye Looney "

Me: " Marcus ? "

I said getting up .

Marcus: " Yeah , nigga . Haven't heard from yo ass since yo ass got. Caught lacking . "

Me: " Word ? ".

Marcus: " Mane cut the bullshit out , but back to business . I got news I found out the nigga who shot you "

Me: " Who ? "

I said walking to The bath room .

Marcus: " CJ "

Me: " Carter ?!? " I said Semi yelling .

Marcus: " Yeah Bro , he The one who shot you . "

Me: " Alright my little sister here and I'm about to have company I'm gone hit you up later to tell you how Shit about to go down . "

Marcus: " ight bro "

I ended the call and walk back to the kitchen to seen Lo making lasagna . " Why yo big headed ass didn't wait till grandma to make that Shit . lord knows yo ass cant cook " I said laughing . " oh Lamar Shut The hell up " she said yelling . " or what ? " I said getting in her face . " y'all stop all that arguing I just got out of church worshipping the lord " she said sitting down her purse . " sorry grams " lo Said opening the oven . " Grandma I'm having company if that okay with you ? " I said asking her. " I'm about to take a nap just better not be loud . "

My phone started ringing and I answered it . " nigga I'm outside " went to the door and seen August walkinh up . " wassup bro " we did out little sap thingy and he walk in .

Lola

I close the oven back and heard August voice and I walk in and seen him sitting down with Lamar grabbing the Xbox controllers . He look at me and smiled . " wassup ma " he said glancing at me. " Hey August " he chuckle and wink at me . I rolled my eyes and check the mail . "lamar , did we ever get mail from dad ? " I ask . He turn around and hissed . " Man you know we ain't getting mail Any time soon . "

Flash back
three years ago

I sat down an pick up the phone glancing at my dad smiling . " hey baby girl " I smile and my dad place his hand on the glass making me shed a tear . I place my hand on top of the glass where his hand was . " hey dad " I said sniffing . " you look beautiful . always reminds me of you mother when she was your age . " I look down and thought how she just left dad when she was a " rich kid " Basically could have taken care of us. My dad was a strong man . It was just so backwards .
" But , listen Lola . " I look up as his eyes started getting teary . " This will be the last time you'll hey to see me " I look up and stare at him . " what ? " I semi yelled . " listen baby , they sending me off to Chicago . And I don't know how your going go get down there . " he spoke . " why are they sending you off ! I already can't touch you or see you everyday ." I said with a test streaming down ." baby I'm going to find away to get you down there , and I'll make sure you'll see me , okay ? " I shook my head . " Times Up . Immates stand up . " I look up and seem my farther getting up . " I love you Lola " I started crying and he walk away in hand cuff.

I love you .

I look up and heard the oven beep . I walk over to it and pulled out the
Lasagna " Food done " I yelled . I had heated up sons left over fried chicken and put it on the bowl . I heard feets making its way to the kitchen and seen Lamar and August grabbing plates . My grandma walk in and smiled . I grabbed me a plate and sat down a the table .

August sat in front of me and I rolled my eyes and started to eat . after our finshed I got and seen Lamar phone ringing . He got up and pick it up and glance at it and went outside . " thanks lo, I taught you well baby " my grandma said kissing my cheek . I smiled and she walk into her bedroom and I seem August staring at me . " Stare much ? " he chuckle and I went into the bathroom . I look inside the cabnet and I heard the door open I seen August walk and he close and lock the door " What the hell ? " I said closing the cabnet door . " why you always playing Ma ? " he said walking up to me . " how I be playing ? " he smirk and pick me up and place me on the sink . " acting like you don't wanted me. " stop cause I don't " he bit his lip and kiss me . I push him back and he chuckled . " you'll come " he smirked and wall out once again leaving me dumb founded .

_________________________________________________

Bruh Carter shot Lamar !
And who messing with Lola ?

Vote & Comment