Chapter 1

LoLa - Ló

Media - Katylnn Smith As Ló

5 Years Later .

"Turn Up !" Ariel yelled as I blew out my candles on my birthday cake. It was my 21st birthday and All I planned was to have fun tonight. I patted out my dress and my grandma began snapping pictures .

"Let's Go Ló the Liquor is in the back seats and I don't need these nappy headed boys on this block to break into my shit for some liquor." She snapped , making me laugh.

" Ariel watch yo damn mouth, Ive known you since you was 9 years old, and I am not afraid to whoop yo ass." I laugh at them two and gave my nana a kiss good-bye.

"Now you girls stay out of trouble." I smiled as I grabbed my phone, and my wallet. I walk down the concrete stairs as I heard my heals clack on each step. I walked to the passenger side and got in as Ariel did the same .

"Now can you please tell me where are we're going ?" I questioned Ariel.

"You'll see." She said simply. She drove off in her car and sped down WaveWood Street .

"Now you know you need to slow down in this raggedy ass car." She bust out laughing causing me to chuckle .

"Shut up Ló, this son of a bitch take me far as I can go." She said honestly.

As about fifth-teen minutes we pulled up dark & classy. Once we got in, I notice that somebody name August Alsina was playing here. His name sounded so  familiar but he wasn't nobody important anyways. We walk into the vip section and sat down .
"Now how in the fuck can you afford this shit " I said glancing around .

" My boyfriend ken knows a guy who he knows a guy. " I shook my head . A Man had came out and walk on the stage making every women in this club screamed as they rushed their ass to the stage almost breaking their necks .

"Damn they thirsty " I chuckle . "Aye New York are yall ready !" Every girl screamed their lung out saying " Yes "

" DJ drop the beat "

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock

[Bridge - August Alsina:]

Maybe because I'm everything your not

See I ain't no bitch nigga no rich nigga

No snitch nigga Ima real nigga that's real nigga

I'm just trying to chill cause

I'm way too drunk to be talking like this

I'm way too high to be tripping like this

I'm way too young to be living like this

Ask me why I do it?

I'ma put it like this

God Damn it

[Hook - August Alsina:]

I luv it, I luv it

I luv it, I luv it

God damn it I luv it

I luv it, I luv it

I luv it, I luv it

So I'ma keep on drinking cause I luv this shit

And Ima keep on smoking cause I luv this shit

And I'ma keep on grinding cause I luv this shit

She tell me keep fucking cause she luv this shit

And I luv it.

After he finished the song me and Ariel had a couple of drinks. We danced to a few songs, started talking, and began goofing around. I notice August and another familiar boy walking over to us with some body guards . They walk in, and I tap Ariel as she glance at them .

" Wassupp ma."  I look up as he was talking to me.

"Hello ? " I said getting up from my seat . he chuckle and smile . " So you don't remember me huh? " I shook my head in confused as hell .

"The Boy who lived next door to you , the boy who tried to by you a new phone ,I had thought I crack it ?" He asked trying to get me to remember but luckily I did. I smiled realizing it was August .

"Ohh , Yeaa hey " I smiled hugging him .
Yeah how you doing ?" He ask .

"Good."

I look at Deontae as I remember him too.

"Wassup ma " he smiled as he had his eyes glued to Ariel.

"Sorry sr . I'm taken " She smiled.

Damn I can't look at you without even you thinking I'm trying to get with you." He joked as I giggled .

"So singing , doing remixes with Chris brown, and living your dreams Huh?" I said smiling .

"Hell yea , it's hard coming from the struggles . you know what I use to do " I shook at my head at that . " well it was nice catching up with you Ma . " I smiled as he hug me . " Yeah ." he handed my his number and walk out .

Short . My Bad guys !