Chapter 14

" Carter stop ! " I smiled as he took my strawberry and pop in his mouth . " so , what you doing tomorrow ? " He ask grabbing another strawberry . " Im actually going over to Augusts " he frowned and look down . " for what ? " He ask . " He got shot , and his mom gone and not there to take care of him " he sighed and it look like if he had some on his mind . " How long your going to be taking care of him ? " He spoke . " Till he gets back on his feet nothing major . " I grabbed a strawberry and took a bite of it .

His phone started ringing and he glance at it and got up . He walk to another room and I tried to ear hustle and see if I could hear him . Lately he's been walking to another room when somebody calls him . After a few minutes he came back and grab his coat . " hey , I gotta go alright ? " I got up and spoke . " leaving already wear you going ? " I ask .

" I'm Uh , I'm going to take care of some business " he peck my lips and I smiled . " Okay " we walk to the door and I let him out . " see you later " He walk away and I close the door and grabbed my bowl of strawberry and put them inside the fridge .

This started to become weird about Carter everyday . and I had to find out what he was keeping .

I woke up and stretch and check my phone and notice I had to check on August . I groan and hop in the shower and wash my hair . I blowed dry it and flat iron my hair and put on some leggings and my hoodie . Today I just wanted to be lazy cause I was hella tired working at dark kisses . I grabbed my car keys and my phone and made it to the parking garage . I got in my car and drove off to August . I remember to tell August that I think somebody was stalking his home . I put the code in for the gates and it slowly open and drove and park my car . I walk to his doorstep and put in the keys and unlock it . His mom gave me the gate number and the house keys since he was in " Pain " to open the door . I walk and put my bag down and it was quiet . " August " I yelled . I check the kitchen and living room and sighed he wasn't in either . I walk to his bed room and he was laid out on his bed on his I Pad . " Hey You " I smiled and sat on his bed . " wassup " he put his iPad down and scanned his room and look at how dirty it was and so dark

" Okay , you need some sunlight , I walk to his window and open the blinds . " you acting like you broke both of your legs . You can get up and do something " I said standing over him . " I'm in pain . "

" Pain my ass . " I said rolling my eyes . " Speaking of pain you got my pain pills ? " He ask sitting up . " Yeah " I walk to his bath room and grabbed his pain killers and made my way back to his bed . " Here " I grabbed his water bottle of his night stand and handed it to him . " Thanks ma " he took it and wash it down with some water .

" So have you been writing some music ? " I ask . " Shit I'm on writers block . " I sighed and sat down . I scanned at his tatoos and look up at him and seen him smirking . "See some you like ? " I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him .

" Well , I did my job . I'm gonna leave " I said getting up . " Nawh , stay " he said grabbing my wrist . " You also gotta keep me company " he smirk . " Call yo hoes " I mumble . " What you say ? he ask . " nothing ." I smiled and sat down . "I'll stay for a hour ."

" alright , Wanna play the Xbox or some " he said getting up . " Sure " o got up and follow him into the living room . He limp a little bit and grabbed a game and took out a disc . " How much you wanna bet I can beat yo ass in 2K " He smiled . " nigga please . and is this all Yall niggas play ? " I ask . " Nawh , just some I know I can beat yo ass in " I chuckle and grabbed a controller and sat down .

" You a sore ass loser ! " I smiled . He toss the controller . " man yo ass cheated . " He chuckle . " I did not " I smiled . " Yeah okay . " He smirk .
" Remember how you always use to be sweet to me ? " He said . " yeah you wasn't an ass back then . " I said as i playfully push him . " You gone stop hitting me " he said laughing . " or what ? just because you in pain doesn't mean I won't whoop yo ass " I joke . he grabbed me and got on top of me and smirk . " August no-" he kiss me passionate and smiled . " I told you was going to stop hitting , didn't i ? " He whispered in my ear . " I felt his man hood on my thigh , and it made me jump a little .

" August I have a boyfriend " he chuckle . " when yo ass gone learn that I don't care ? Huh " he slowly got off me and smirk . I rolled my eyes as I hated when he did that .

Lamar

" Yeah , that bitch Jelena mess with Carter " Marcus spoke . " She was with him when Carter shot August , she got mental problems . She was in a mental home in when her parents got her got . " I shook my head as I use to fuck with a crazy ass bitch. " She use to mess around with August though " I said shaking my head . " This nigga Carter got me fuck up . He could be after my little sister or my grandma or some shit and God know I can't loose them "

" Then tell yo sister about Carter so she could watch her surroundings . " Marcus said . " He'll Nawh , if they find out I'm back in the Gang she gone have my grandma kick my ass back out . " He sighed and look at the map . " are you sure this they trap house ? " I ask . " It should be "
I folded up the map and put it inside a file folder " Good , cause we need to take these niggas out for good ."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Just a filler

Vote & Comment

• Do you think Lamar need to tell Lola about Carter ?