Chapter 6

" Lamar hold on damn " I sat him down on the couch and pick up my phone off this table . " thank you sis . " my brother said resting his back . My brother was in sore pain and could barley walk by his self . " you need anything's before I go ? " I ask walking go the door . " nah
I'm alright momma home later on . " Okay just call my house if you need some . I just had moved out and was happy I walk out and started walking down the hall . I seen Ariel car park out front and was confused why she was here . I walk to her car door and she rolled her window down " what you doing here ? " I ask. " looking for you , we gotta chat. " she said checking her phone . I got in the passenger seat and sat down and stared at her waiting for her to speak " wassup " I ask . " I'm pregnant ." she said speaking .

" Wait . your what ? " I ask . " pregnant . " Who's the daddy ? when this happens ? how many months or weeks are you ? " I started flooding her with questions and she started to speak . " Its Ken my ex , and Im Afraid to tell him . " I sigh and rubbed her back . " Are you going to keep it ? " I ask her . " I don't know I already stripping and trying my best to supply my self . I sigh and felt sorry for her . she's only 21 and dont have time for a baby .

August

" We about to turn up tonight " devontae said grabbing the bottles of . We walk out and I got in my Lamborghini and started my bad boy up. I drove up to the club cause I need to party it was Saturday night and I need to get out the house . I walk in to the club and started getting hype whence I heard my voice it's was I luv this shit the remix . I walk to the VIP section and me and devontae . I seen jelena sitting next to her home girl in the most sexiest dress . I mean she was bad but damn. we started popping bottles and rolling up blunts . jelena smirk sat next to me . " hey handsome " she said holding on our her purse . " wassup ma " I said sipping of my drink . I look at my phone and seen that Lo text me and jelena took it out of my phone . let's dance . I chuckle and we walk down to the dance floor . She started grinding on me I need this night . after dancing to a few songs everybody had a bottle in there hand or they hand on somebody else . I walk back to the VIP section and sat down drinking somemore . I was high As fuck and tipsy .

" Let's go back to my crib " jelena whispered in my ear . She grabbed my hand and lead me to my car . I got in the driver side and waited for her to get in my car . I Texted devontae and told him to have Trey drive him home . she got in and drove to her house That wasn't that far . Once we pulled up kids got up and she grab my hand and we walk to her aapartment door . she unlock the door and crashed her lips to mines . I we walk to her bedroom . she push me back on her bend and started unbuckling my pants and went to work .

It's was 1 o'clock and I seen jelena knock out on the bed . I put my clothes on and grabbed my phone out her purse and grab my keys . randomly a picture pop up of Lola . I bit my lips and I was still high and drunk from the club .

Somehow I just made my way to her new apartment . I park next to her car and went to her door and pick up her spare key that was under a mat. I walk in and made my way to her room .

Lola

I was in that house alone and I heard somebody walking I my room , and I quickly grabbed my bat and walk to the door ready for a nigga to come and do some . When the door swung open august smirk biting his lip . "August ? damn ! " I put my bat down . " the hell you doing here ? " he grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck pushing me back to the bed . " August what are you doing . are you high ? or drunk ? " I asks . he push me on the bed and climb on top of me . " august stop ! your drunk ." he stared Kissing all over me and then pulled my top off . I knew he was drunk but he was leading me on .

So I knew tonight was going to be a long night .

August

I woke up with a headache and notice I was in a unfamiliar room . I raise up and seen lo next to me. I smirk and then notice that we was naked . the hell . did I have sex with ha last night ? thoughts stared Flooding in my head . she raise up and her eyes widened open and cover her self up . she got up from her bed . " August ? why did you come here last night " I got up and put my boxers on . " I guess I wanted you . I bit my lips and smirk . I started remembering last night and remember I also Fuck jelena . hell n
Knows she caught all up in hard in her feelings . " I'm sorry for just busting in last night . " I said putting my clothes on . " its okay , your the one that was drunk . " she spoke . " nah , just knew what I was doing . " I smirk . " Bye august " she said giggling . she walk in to the bathroom . I wanted to be more with lo but I dont even know what is love . I just needed time I think .

.............................................................................................

Do you think August was wrong for having sex with both of them ?

Should she be with August ?

Short 😒