Chapter 9

I was putting on my last earring when I heard knocking at my door . I check the time and it was 9:15 and I knew it was my date for tonight so. So I open the door and it was Carter standing there . " hello beautiful " he said smiling . " Hey Carter " I said smiling . " you ready ? " he ask . " yeah let me get purse . I grabbed my purse and my phone and lock up my apartment and went to his car . Ha had a Mercedes Benz and it was hot . " check you out " I said walking to his car . He smiled and open the door for me . I gota in and he close the door and ran to the other side . He started up the car and drove off to a red light . " Where we going " I ask looking at him . " On a date " he chuckle . I playfully him and giggle . " I meant , like A specific place " I stated . " Chinese restaurants " I sighed and seen my phone flashing and august was calling me . I declined it and few secs later I had a text .

August(9:30) : Where are you ?

Me (9:32) : That's nun of your business .

He started calling my phone again I declined it again . I was really tired. Of him now " this nigga " I mumble . " You alright ? " Carter Ask. " Yeah why ? " I ask looking up . " Your phone going off like crazy " he said turning onto another street . " oh yeah my mother keeps butcalling me " I lied . " But Calling ? " I shook my head and quickly text august .

Me(9:35) : Nigga stop calling Me I'm on a date

August(9:36): with who ?

Me(9:36) : nun of yo damn business .

I quickly powered my phone off before he can text back . I look outside the window and we was pulling into a parking lot . I got out and close the door and we walk in to the man standing by the door .

" Carter table For Two " Carter spoke . the man started typing into his computer and smiled . " follow me " we walk to the table and he pulled my car out . " Your such a gental man " I said sitting down . " Anything for such a beautiful lady . " he said sitting down . a waitress walk over to us and pulled out a notepad and pen . " may I take your order ? " she ask . " Yeah can I have a egg roll , oranges chick and some shrimp rice ? " I ask . " I'll have duck feet and same thing she ask " he spoke .

( Note: Note readers I'm not a fan of Chinese food .)

" so tell me about your self what you do for a living " he said sipping his drink . My eyes widen when he ask that question , when I knew I strip . " I'm in school " I lied . " For what ? " he chuckle . " fashion " I shook his head and smiled " what you do ? " I ask . " Well I actually im , Singer / Rapper in a boys band Remeber ? " he said smiling . "Oh yeah " I forgot his ass was a celebrity . " We , on break now " I nodded my head and then the waitress came over with our food .

August

Every time I tried to call lo it went straight to voicemail mail . I auctual got over it and wanted lo . she was wifey type and I had to make her mines . I check the time and had put on my Jordan's and started walking to the door . I open it and jelena was standing there with a black coat and some red bottems . " Hey Sexy " she said walking up to me . " Jelena what is you doing here ? " I ask and how did you get in through them gates . " . She smirk and bit her lip looking me up and down . " I came to see you and I find my ways . " she flipping her weave . she started to unbutton her coat and she had on a lingerie . " Look , jelena . Just because fuck doesn't mean we together " she giggle and step up and had her hands traveling down from my chest to my little man . " So , we can always be be together
" I slap her hand and she looked up. " Stop fighting it " She said looking up . " Fighting what ? I don't wanna be with you . I have feelings with someone else . " WHO ? THAT LOLA BITCH ? " She Ask yelling and getting angry . Now some wrong with this chick she had a mental problem or some . " Yes " I said three my teeth . " Okay , August " her eyes started getting teary and she started walking away slowly .
I quickly close the door and decided to wait till she left .

Jelena

I walk to the gate and make sure August dumb ass body guard wasn't there . I type in the code and the gate open . I got in my car and open my golve compartment and scram through looking for my back up phone . I daily a number and after six rings they pick up .

unknown: " Hello ? "

Me: " Aye I need your help "

Unknown: " With what ? "

Me: " you'll see "

Lola

" Bye , tonight was nice " I said bending into the window . " Promise me another one ? " he ask . " sure " He slowly lean and kiss me . " Bye " I got up and he pulled off and I walk to my building . I went to the door and walk in and sat my keys down and heard rapidly knocking on my door . I open it and seen August standing in front of it . " What ? " I said with a attitude . " Look I know youve been mad at me but , I've been thinking " he spoke . " Ok ? " I said confusing . " and I've been thinking about you . " I look him up and down . " I want You and I want you to be mines " I cross my arms and look at him . " Well , you should have thought sooner cause I'm seeing somebody " He chuckle . " I don't care " he spoke . " And , that means I can't be with you . " I said shifting my weight to my left leg . " doesn't mean I'm gone stop tying ma " he kiss my forehead and Bit his lip . " Just know when you need me you know where im at ." he walk away and just left me standing there dumb founded . I close the door and turn around and heard knocking . " August wh- " I open the door and nobody was there . I look around and August was no where near down the hall . I walk back and step of something and it was a note . I pick it up and it read .

I know your secret .
Unknown

I look around making sure nobody was around . Who the hell was and what secret they know ?

________________________________________________

Vote & Comment

• Who was Jelena talking to ?

• Who was that note from ?