Chapter 7

After me and August " thing " I've been thinking about him all week . I just couldn't get him out my head . I didn't know if it meant Something to him but I was damned sure it meant something to me. I never told him that I strip and I plan on keeping it that way until I get me another job . Speaking of him my phone started flashing and his face pop up . I slid the green bar over and put the phone to my ear

Me: " hello ? "

August : " wassup ma, I haven't talk to you all week I know you ain't going ghost on a nigga " he said laughing.

I giggle and smiled putting the phone to my other ear .

Me: " I've been busy Aug . "

August: " busy tonight ? " he ask

Me: " Nah not really "

August: " good be ready around six " I smiled and said okay and ended the call . I check the time and it was already 2:30 . I decided to go to the nail shop and get my nails done . I walk out to my car and I got in and started my engine . Once I was ready to drive off I pulled off and made my way to the nail shop and pamper my self . 15 minutes later I got out and walk to my friend jazmine . " hey girl ! " I said walking up to her . " how many people you got ? " I ask . " I just finished up . I sat down and put my hands out and she went to work . " soo , how you doing ? " she ask . " I'm doing good . " I spoke . " well , how's August ? " I bit my lip and smirk . " what's that look ! what did y'all do ? " she whispered . " we Uh , kissed a few times and Uh " her eyes widen and hid my arm ." Uh no ! don't stop now " she said laughing . " huh hell Nawh somebody need to check that bitch " dell said walking over to me . I started laughing as he started waving his hands . " hey girlll , look at chu looking all fine and Shit " he said putting his hand on his hips . " look I love you and all but chu phony never can hit a bitch up " he said rolling his eyes . "I'm sorry dell we gotta link soon " I said pouting my face . " yeah all three of us when y'all free .

" I'm free next Friday " I spoke . " Yeah me too , What nail polish you want ? " she ask me . " Uh navy blue " I said looking at her . " well then it's a date . " he said flipping his wig . " Ew honey that color is ugly " he said pointing at it . " don't you have people nails you have to take care of? " i said giggling . " Oh yeah " He walk away and some little boy ran up to him . " little boy sit Cho ass down some where ! " he yelled . " dell ! " jazmine yelled ! I swear dell is a trip ! " Uh , talk about August ! " she said finishing up my nails . I sigh and smiled . " Ima just get straight to it . we Uh ,kinda slept together ." her eyes widen and Started smiling . " stop lying ! " I smiled and look down .

" I'm so serious , and I'm seeing him tonight " I smirk . " ohh snap , tell me every detail tomorrow . " I laugh and spoke " will do ."

I finish my last curl and and my phone Started flashing a text pop up and it was from August .

August (5:50): I'm outside.

I put down my phone and got up and grabbed my purse . I sprays of some perfume and grab my phone and walk out . I took the elovator down stairs and Seen his red Lamborghini outside . I walk up to the car door and got inside . " hey beautiful " he said smiling . " hey august " I said smiling . " where we heading to ? " I ask . " you'll see "
He pulled off and I was wondering where was we going . I got on twitter and look at some tweets .

@it'sDell_hoe : finna get my wig done and nails did . A bitch finna look fineeeee 😏💦💦

@LoveMehLots36 : @November21_
Can you stfu with all these tweets 😐✌️💯

@novemeber21_ : hoe suck ma ass 😂😂😂 @LoveMehLots36

I giggle at how some people tweets was funny . The long was getting long so I close my eyes and took a little nap .

I felt someone shake me and I woke and seen august laughing . " you look cute when you sleep " I raise up and look arouse and we was at a beach . " why are we at a beach ? " I ask . "cause I wanted to take you somewhere nice " I giggle and got out and left my purse and just grabbed my phone . " he walk over to me and grabbed my hand and we walk closer to the water I look at the sunset and it was beautiful and seen a table with to chairs . " this is beaufiful August " I said smiling . " I know gorgeous right ? " I smile and we sat down and a waitress came over with some food and sat it down . August put his phone on the table and I smile . I didn't know if this was a date but it seemed like it was . " I'll be right back " he said running out to his car . his phone started flashing and a girl picture pop up . It was the same girl he was messing with . It stop and then a message pop up.

Jelena(7:03) - the other night was great . hope I'll see you again tonight .

Anger started building up and I didn't know why was I mad but I was . I got up and August started making his way over to me . " so I'm just one of your Fuck buddies huh ? " I ask .he look confused and seen his phone . " look lo what we have is not look that " he said touch my hand I snatch away and shook my head . " what am I ? number 6 ? number 10 ? " I said simi yelling . " no , I only Fuck her Once , the same night as you but I was drunk and I knew what was I doing with you . " my eyes widen as what he was saying . " you fuck her the same night you did me and I suppose to believe that ? I really liked it out but it seems like I'm just one of you Fuck buddies that you switch on " I said yelling . " no listen I really do like you and I wanna be more with you - " I rolled my eyes and cut him off " take me home now . "

I started walking to his car waiting for him to take me home cause so I knew where I stand at now .

" what's that hoe name ? " dell asking grabbing my bat . " dell ! we are not about to whack some random ass girl with a bat ! " I spoke . " she ain't random she a hoe fucking yo future man . " he said putting his hand on his hip . " look , don't listen to him " jazmine said . " I actually thought this nigga was different but now he still there same as the rest of Them .

Friday

Turn up ! " dell said yelling holding a bottle in his hand . Me , Ariel , jazmine laugh at his silly ass . " Nice to see you again " I look up and seen Carter . " hey Carter " I smiled and got up and hug him . " you never hit me up ? " I totally forgot got to call him . "Im sorry Carter I forgot " I said getting up . " its cool , wanna dance " I look back at the girls and dell and look at him . " sure " I smiles and we walk to the sands floor and dance to a few songs . Carter was sexy he was in a band called mindless behavior he was 22 , Carmel and had curly hair and blonde tips and a tatoo that said royal on it . we walk back and I seen jelena that chick august was messing withe . she purposely bump me and was about 2.5 seconds from smacking this bitch . " excuse me ? " I said turning around she look at me and just wanted to bop ha ass . " you bump me and didn't apologize . " she laugh with her friends . " my bad . " she said . " hoe " she mumble . " what was that ? " she shook. Her head and walk off . almost Fuck up my night .

____________________________________________________

Picture of Jazmine & Dell to the right .

Vote & Comment