Chapter 21

Lola
December 13 , 2015

" where are we ? " I ask . " You'll see " I shook my head and continued walking blind folded . Once we stop he slowly took it off and notice that I was in a cake factory . " A cake factory ? " I ask giggling . " Not any cake factory this is the most famous cake factory ever " I smiled . " You know them cakes when they be making them baby's , phones and shit ? " I nodded my head . " That's what we about to do . Make a raw ass cake " I giggle and smiled .

Dell

" Bitch where the hell are you ? " I said telling through the phone . I look around looking for Jazmine .

Jazmine : " I'm sorry Dell I had a emergency . "

Me : " well , I'm hungry as shit I'm just about to eat by myself "

Jazmine : " what ever bye "

I heard the line click and I walk to an table . It was a new pizza place called " home run inn " and I was dying to try their pizza . I sat down and seen a waitress walking up to me . " Hi , may I take your order ? " I smiled and before I could speak, I seen Carter , and Jelena laughs . " What the hell , and no you can't . " I got up and walk over to Carter . " Carter ? Nigga you are cheating on my Bestfriend " his eyes widen and he quickly got up . " And with this bitch ? " He look at Jelena . " Look , I think you should go . I'll pay you anything to keep your mouth shut . " He said getting in front of me . " Hell naw , cause you bitches are getting exposed . " I grabbed my purse and walk out to my car dialing Lo number . I sighed when she didn't answer . I start calling her again and went straight to voice mail . " This bitch " I mumble . I got in my car and started making my way to Lo house .

I notice someone was following me and though it was coincidence, that they were going to Same Way. Once I made it to her place I park in her parking garage and tried dialing her number . " Shit " I mumble . I started dialing Jazmine number and sighed in relief once she answered .

Jazmine : " hello ? "

Me : " bitch guess who I found together ? "

Jazmine : " who ? "

Before I could even talk I felt a strong bump and flew to the hard concrete wall of the parking garage . My view became blurry and fuzzy and all I heard was . " Should we leave her there ? " And fell out into unconsciousness.

Lola

" Stop hating my cake was better than yours ! " I laugh . " your cake was better ? The person you were making head was bigger than its body and I think one arm was longer than the other " I laugh and playfully hit him . I sighed once I heard the notice when your phone was charging . My phone was dead all night and I rush over to my phone like a big ass kid . i furrowed my eye Browns once I saw 50 missed calls from Jazmine and some Dell . " You okay ? " August said, taking off his shirt . I held my finger up to him waiting to hear a voice, why the phone was ringing .

Jazmine : " Lola ! "

Me : " hello what's wrong ? "

Jazmine : " get to the hospital quick ! "

Me: " why what's up ! "

Jazmine :" Dell has been in a hit and run !

I widen my eyes and quickly got up . " We need to go to the hospital " . " why ?? " He said, grabbing his shirt . " Just drive me there" I grabbed my coat and rush to my car .

I quickly walk inside the ER and seen Jazmine shaking pacing back and force . " jazmine !" She sighed and ran to me and hug me . " What happen ? " I ask . " I don't know ! your brother said he found him in y'all parking garage passed out and was in unconsciousness.

" is Lamar still here ?" I ask looking around . " no he left one I got here " i shook my head and seen a doctor walking up to us . " His is this Mr.jackson family ? " I shook my head . " Okay , he's fallen into a coma . he's been hit very bad . There are police investigating what had happened . You may see him in B107 "

We rush to his room and I walk in seeing him slaying down with wires and tubes connected to him . " I have seen the same detective that was there in August and my brother . I look at Dell , and notice He looked very different without makeup .

" Hi , are you guys related family to him ? " She asks . " No , but we are very close to him " I said walking up to her . " excuse sir, may you come here " she said pointing to August . " Your August Alsina right ? " He shook his head . " okay We've found out that this case is connected to Mr.alsina and somebody else . " I furrowed my eyes ." does this involve , Lamar Perez ? " I ask . " Yes you know him ? " I shook my head . " He's my brother " I spoke " Well , all three of you guys cases are connected and we might find out who's done all of this . There are left of the evidence to a old rusting car that hit Mr.jackson And Lamar had got shot with the same bullet well gun as August . "

I sighed and spoke . " Can you give us a name ? " I ask . " No , but we will be contacting your brother if he has any information . We did not get much from him when he got shot .
"I sighed and shook my head . I needed to find out who did this because they trying to kill the people I love the most .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Vote & Comment .

Short chapter .

Go Read Queenz X August Alsina this the book I'm going to do for sure .