Chapter 18

Lola
December 15, 2014

" So , what you doing for Christmas ? " Dell ask . " Well I'm thinking about throwing this Christmas party , but I'm not for sure ." I felt my phone vibrating , so I pick it up and " Carter " flashed across the screen . I slid the green bar over and slightly smile .

Me : " Hellooo "

Carter : " hey beautiful "

Me : " Heyy , we still on for that date ? "

Carter : " yes , I'll be around in a hour gotta take care of some business . "

Me : " okay , cool "

I hung up and sighed ." So how's you and this fine ass boyfriend of yours doing " He laugh . " oh Carter he-" he cut me off . " No , I'm mean August " I fanned him off . " First he's not my boyfriend I don't even think we even friends after what happen " He shook his head and got up . " I know you did not blow off that nigga that's one , fine . Two , got money . And last can please a bitch " I widen my eyes and chuckle. " You understand . August doesn't know how to keep his little man is is pants when he's committed to a relationship . "

" True , true but you you barley know this nigga . Have you ever let him meet your family ? " She ask . " Well no , he always busy " I said playing with my fingers . " But , I've really got to know him and he's a sweet guy . So leave it alone " I got up and dell sighed . I knew what I wanted and I wanted Carter .

August

For the past week I've been hanging with Jada getting to know her and shit . Turns out she's a cool ass chick and I kinda thought she can be Wifey type to . " Where are we ? " She ask . I snap out of my thoughts and smiled . " On a date " she smirk and undid her seat belt and I had got out . " date Huh ? " I shook my head and walk to the other side and let her out . Walk inside the restaurant and walk to a main with a black and white suit . " August reservations " he started typing on his computer and smiled . " Follow me " we walk to a table and I sat down across from Jada .

" this is nice August , I've actually never been here before " she said opening her menu . " Well , I'm your first to take you here " she smiled and I heard a familiar voice . " Carter my feet hurt from all that walking " Ló said . I quickly turn around and seen Lo and Carter sitting down at a table across from us . Once our eyes met I quickly turn away and then I heard her again I slowly watch her . I hated when she was with him . " You know her ? " She said watching me looking at Lo . " Huh ? .. Oh yeah . I know her brother " she sighed and smiled . " okay . so I really like the steak that looks good right ? " I took a few glances at Lo . " August ? " I look back and smiled . " Huh ? " I can tell she was starting to getting a little uncomfortable . " The steak ? " She ask . " Yeah that looks good lola ? " Once I heard what I said she look confuse . " Who's Lola ? " I slowly look up and started getting shaking . " My bad , I'm tweaking ma . I meant jada " I smiled . she slowly shook her head and turn around and look at lo . " you must be seeing her ? and I'm guessing she's Lo " I shook my head . " Nawh , ma I'm not seeing her . I'm just worry for her dude over there don't be no good "

" Oh " she slightly smiled and look back at the menu . i knew I can't get over her over night . I knew I still wanted her and I needed to stop acting like I don't . Jada was a beautiful women and I didn't wanted move things up a little knowing I still wanted Lo .

Lola

" You know why they keep looking over here ? " Carter ask . I slowly shook my head and felt my phone vibrating . I glance it and it was August .

August (9:15P.m): I'm picking you up after he drop you off .

I shook my head and glance at August for a second noticing he was for real .

___________________________________________________________________________________

• Just a filler

Wait till chapter ninth-teen yall !

Vote & Comment you know the deal lol .