Chapter 4

Lola
Media - August house

I got out my car with my phone and my water bottle walking my way to the gym . I got in and seen sweaty buff men lifting weights . I walk to the treadmill and put on my ear buds and started listening to chris brown new flame as I started running and close my eyes . after 50 mintues of running I got off and drunk some water and push my wet curly hair back into a pony tail . I turn around and seen two females staring at me . Once they notice me looking back at them they rolled they eyes . I check my phone and had a few miss calls and text .

I turn back around and looked like them same females was gossiping about me . I was about to walk up to them in 5.3 seconds and see what the fuck they want . But I ended up deciding against it.

Jelena

" So that's the bitch ? " Mari ask. " yeah . " I responded back I pulled hair back . " He's don't have feelings for her ." I said a little bit worry . " Then you need to make sure you have August " she said . the girl walk off and I grabbed my phone and dialed his number .

August - hello ?

Me - Hey handsome

August - awe wassup ma ?

Me - you owe me !

August - what I owe you ?

Me - we need to hang tonight

August - *sighs* alright

Me- pick me up at 7 ?

August - .......yeah sure .

He didn't sound so happy before I could say anything he hung up . I sighed and turn back to Mari . and that's a date tonight . " You better cuff yo man ! " She giggle . I smiled on how I could be mrs.alsina .

August

I got in my red lambo and turn on the engine . my phone started flashing and a picture of me and Lo pop up . I smiled and hit accepted .

Me : Hey Beautiful .

Lo : Hey aug , I think I had left my charger over there from the other night I'm just now noticing now that my phone of 20%

Me : yo shit last long . but yeah it was a charger laying around . you want me to drop it off ?

Lo : it's good I'll pick it up in the morning if that's good ?

Me : yeah

Lo : okay thanks August !

She kiss through the phone as hung up . I put my phone down and drove out my gates and put in the code since B was gone . After I made it to Jelena house I texted her I was outside and after 10 minutes she walk out . she got in and I gave me a hug . " Hey August " I smiled and pulled off to the club we was going to .

Once we made it in we walk in to the V.I.P section I seen my bro Deontae sitting there . " Wassup bro " we did our dap thing and I seen Lo and ariel walking up .

" Hey August I didn't know you was going to be here " she smiled I gave her a hug . " yeah ma who invited you you ? " She ask .

" Ariel got invited by Deontae and she force me to come . " She giggle . I chuckle and look at Jelena rolling her eyes at Lo . I sat down and rolled up my blunt . I lit it up with my bro and smoke it .

" oh yea Lo this is Jelena . Jelena this is Lo " I said introducing them . " Hey " she said to Jelena . " Sup " I wasn't liking Jelena attitude very since Lo came she acted like she didn't like Lo .

Lola

This bitch was getting on my last nerves giving me stank look. Matter of fact she the same chick that was looking at me at the gym . I knew she wasn't his girlfriend cause he kissed me . " So August lets go dancing " they got up and walk to down stairs .