☾ ECLIPSE ☾

❞𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.

 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬.❝

[𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵]

┌── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──┐

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Cassie Marshall, by all means, did not fit in this world. Not in foster homes, not in schools she'd be signed into every now and then, and not on the streets. She's learned the hard way that she was not wired like other people, normal people.

She was reckless, untrusting, overly vigorous, and always needed to satisfy her every whim.

She supposed it might have something to do with her feral tendencies.

She was pushed and tossed from one place to another, taken hostage by the mistreatment of this world and the pain that unveiled itself to her time after time. And yet, she always resisted, fighting tooth to survive and find content in the little things in life, trying her hardest not to let misery make her its prisoner.

She loved her sister, in her special way. Even when she abandoned her to live with who she thought was the love of her life, disappearing like she never existed, she loved her dearly.

And for that reason, although her every instinct told her to not come to Hayley's aid in New Orleans, she showed up anyway.

She just was this type of person— a beautiful storm in the shape of a very lost woman.

└── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──┘

【Cast

Lucy Hale as
♜𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂 (𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆) 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍♜
OR
♜𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑳𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓♜

Lucy Hale as♜𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂 (𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆) 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍♜OR♜𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑳𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓♜