Custody

---------------------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- September 23, 2014 Tuesday
Time- 2:45 pm
---------------------------------------------
A U G U S T POV

After, finding out Ant wasn't really mine things been awkward. Whenever Ant calls me daddy I be expecting this Nolen nigga to pop up out of no where. It just doesn't have that same feel anymore, but whatever.

Trey told Chris and Tyga, and Chris told Maria for whatever reason. Them two been really getting along lately. They tell each other everything, like little best friends. But, every since she found out she's been keeping me company. She's spent the night for two days straight. I've been trying to tell her to go home, but she not budging.

My mom found out yesterday. I don't know how, but she did. But, now she said she's on her way over here. Keep in mind that was 30 minutes ago.

"Open up August !" My ma said, behind the closed door. Maria got off the couch and opened the door.

I sat down on the couch, preparing myself for everything my mother has to say. Trust me, I know she has to say a lot about the situation.

"Hey, Maria darling." She smiled, as they hugged and kissed each other slightly on the cheek. Her attention then focused on me.

"August." She bluntly said. She making it sound like I was the one in the wrong.

"Mother."

"Did you tell Ant ?"

"W- why would I tell Ant ?!"

"I just thought you would do something stupid, and tell him."

"I'm glad you think so little of me." I said, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Boy, hush ! Have you tried calling the hoe ?"

Normal I would defend Melanie, but not today. I don't know if I should say no or yes. Cause, if I say no she might say something like, "why haven't you called her ?" Or, if I say yes she might be like, "why you call that hoe ?" So, I just sat there and didn't answer.

"I'm guessing you did. I know she didn't answer, cause she never answers. But, next time tell that little hefa I SAID be prepared to get that ass whooped." I couldn't help but laugh at her. She's so aggressive.

"Okay, I will indeed-"

DINGGGGGG DONGGGGGG !

Everybody looked at each other. Nobody was expecting anybody else to becoming.

"It's probably Chris, Tyga.......Trey !"

Maria went and looked through the peep hole. She then turned around slowly looking at me and my mama both, with a surprised look on her face.

"What ?"

"It's Melanie."

"OPEN THAT MOTHER FUCKIN DOOR SO I CAN BE- !!"

"MA !" I slightly yelled. She looked at me, and you can tell she was mad. "J- just go upstairs with Ant or something."

"Nah, I'm okay now." She said, straight inch her clothes out.

"Open the door M."

Maria open the door, and she walked in slowing looking at everybody in the room. Her eyes was bloodshot red, and her eyeliner and mascara was ruined, running down her face.

"A-A-August can I talk t-to you." She stuttered.

"Wassup ?" I asked, sitting on the couch cocky as fuck. I feel no sympathy for this lying as hoe. Had me thinking Ant was mine, but my sperm didn't even reach her damn egg.