Day Off

Picture of Anthony in media

Go back to the last chapter to see a picture of his nieces.

-------------------------------------------------
Location- Maria House
Date- August 14, 2014 Friday
Time- 12:25pm
----------------------------------------------
M A R I A POV

I've been working for August for two weeks now. Me and Ant grew a strong bond also. Even though August niece... what's her name ? Chi ? Chy ? Chay !! Don't like me that don't mean I'm gone quit my job. I'm not worried bout no 3 year old or however old she is.

Lauren and Brandon was in school currently, and I was stuck in my house bored. I didn't start home schooling until Monday, so therefor my summer break lasted longer than others.

"Maria while I'm gone can you go to the store and get the stuff off this list for me ?" My dad asked, while making his way into my room, and handing me a list with the food stamp card.

"Sure, why not." I bluntly said, without looking at him. "You sure you want to be home schooled ?" "yea, I'm sure dad it's better than waking up everyday to see stinky ass wanna bes, and lying ass teachers." "Ok, that was your last chance."

"So, like are you about to go to work ?" "Yea, I'll be home at 10. Oh, and pick up your brother from school please." "YeA ok." With that being said he left for work.

Let me put on some damn clothes to go get this food that we gone eat up in less than 24 hours. Everybody was in school, so I didn't have to worry about running into anybody I knew.

I went basic as hell. I threw on some ripped jeans a white hoodie and some hyper pink 13s. Grabbed my car keys off my dresser, my phone off my bed, and made my way to my car.

I started the engine and sped off to Walmart. I had to park all the way in the back of Walmart since crippled niggas took all the spots in the front. I got out my car, and made my way to the entrance.

"I never knew I call so if she heard it all
I'm all out of luck tonight
I could say it was a joke but who am I kidding she ain't slow
Only way to make it right
Is if I come to her and lie right to her face
I don't know what I'm gonna say
But I know that I'm gonna say
Whatever it takes
I'm a run to her and lie right to her face -"

"Hello ?" I answered the phone walking into Walmart.

"Girl, guess what Aaliyah done said." Lauren said on the other line of the phone.

Aaliyah is one of the wanna bes I was talking bout earlier. She thinks she's popular, but really nobody likes her gorilla tooth ass. She talks so much shit about me and Lauren it's like her job.

"What she done said ?"

"She was like.... 'The only reason Maria isn't here is cause she out sniffing crack.' Then her lil followers Katelyn and Destiny started laughing. "

"Bums. Nobody care about they little light skinned ass. But, did you take up for me ?"

"No shit Sherlock. I was like 'Little do you know...Everybody knows Maria out being August alsina babysitter.' She thought I was lying so Devin pulled up the article of you being the new babysitter. It shut they ass up."

"We'll let that sink in. But, I gotta go. My dad making me do grocery shopping for him."

"Have Fun !!"

We hung up and I made my way down the cereal aisle. Hmm, should I get Captain crunch , Lucky charms, or Honey smacks. I know Brandon's favorite is Honey smacks, but that shit will be gone by tonight.

"MARIAAAAAAAAA !" I heard someone yell my name. I don't know who it could be cause everybody I know is at school. I turned around, but didn't see nobody. Suddenly I felt something smash into my leg.