Lawyer Gomez

Look in the media to see August ( Bae ) graduation picture !! Yes he got he's.
---------------------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- October 13, 2014 Tuesday
Time- 1:45 pm
---------------------------------------------
A U G U S T POV

"I need the best in the country.... I don't care how much it cost, just get me a lawyer." I hung up the phone and sat on the couch with my hands on my face due to stress.

Melanie was real serious about this custody thing. I don't understand why, because Maria has been more of a mother to Ant than she has. Hell Ant real parents ain't being parents.

"I was looking up good lawyers in this area, and I found someone named Bryan Gomez."

"Ma. I don't want "good" I need "great". I need to be 100% sure that I'm going to win this case. I know that they want to give a child to its mother, so that means I'll have to fight harder."

"Aug, baby I know. This Bryan guy has won 97% of his cases. He's the best in town. I'm going to give him a call, so clean this place up."

She went back into the kitchen, before I could decline her offer. Why mother's never want to hear what you got to say. They think they know everything. Even though most of the time they're right.

---------------------------------------------
Location- Maria House
Date- October 13, 2014 Tuesday
Time- 2:15 pm
---------------------------------------------
M A R I A POV

"Yes, this is he..... Are you the legal father ?....... Do you have papers that say you can like - oh, your not the father but your names on the birth certificate ?....... How is that possible ?....Today ?.... Okay, see you in an hour."

"Dad, where you about to go ? I thought today was your off day." I asked raising one eyebrow at him.

"When business calls I answer. But, it seems like your boss August is having custody problems. Are him and his baby mama having problems ?"

"I don't know. That's none of my business. They're never there when I am.... that's why I babysit."

"Good point. But, I'm going to go take a shower then head out."

"Can Lauren come over ?"

"Yea, and if Brandon want Jordan over let him come." With that being said Dad went upstairs, and took his shower.

"You already know I want JJ over here." Brandon said, smirking and nodding his head.

"Ok...," I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to call Lauren.

"Hello ?"

"Aye, Bitch ! What you doing ?"

"Laughing cause Cookie just called ole' girl Boo Boo Kitty."

"You watching Empire ?"

"Yea. Tell me why Tiana Gay ?"

"Well, hell she can come holla at me."

"No deal. I got dibs."

"Negative, but look come over we have to have a serious talk."

"About ?"

"Me."

"What about you ?"

"Just come over."

"Say no more. I'm on my way."

After, hanging up I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to freshen up. I turned on the shower, testing the water temperature with my fingers.

I took my hands and placed them at the bottom of my shirt, so I can remove it from my body. Lifting it over my head, I tossed it to the other end of the bathroom. It landed right in the trash can.