Prom

Writers block...Chapter weak
3 Chapters Left....
---------------------------
Location: Hair Salon
Date: April 25, 2015 Saturday
Time: 12:15pm
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

Prom is today. Might as well make prom a holiday, since it's so big and popular. Lauren is going with Jared of course, and I'm going with Breezy's cousin. Don't get me wrong he's a nice little cute gentleman , but I'd rather take Jared.

"Yes, girl me and Jared are wearing like a tan color and blue." Lauren explained, going on and on about what she's wearing to prom to our hairstylist that Chyna hooked us up with.

"So, what color you wearing ?" The caucasian hairstylist asked me.

"Um, I don't know."

"How you not know ? Prom is tonight." The Hispanic one said, with a heavy accent.

"I know, but Chyna chose my dress and everything. So, therefore I have to wait to find out. Lauren already got a sneak peek of her dress."

"Do you know which color your date is wearing ?"

"Who ? Jamal ? She said he's wearing black."

"Well, maybe your wearing black."

"Maybe."

I didn't go to prom my junior year, so this year would obviously be my first. After, we finished our hair our chauffeur took us to Chyna house, so she can do my make up and Amber was going to do Lauren's.

"I'm so excited for tonight, like best friend we are going to slay." Lauren bragged.

"I fell bad for Aaliyah."

"Why ? That bitch hit you with her car, and she killed one of your babies."

"Okay, no need to remind me. I mean like, y'all make it seem as if she did it on purpose. She was scared, so she ran I'm pretty sure we would of did the same if we were her."

"Her ass must of pissed on herself, because you got me all the way fucked up if you think I'm finna run from the police. That's how most of the people get killed these days."

"She ran before the police got there."

"Same difference. But, she got bailed out yesterday by her rich ass family so be prepared to see her."

We arrived at Chyna house, as our driver let us out. When I got to the door I didn't even the the chance to ring the doorbell, before Chyna opened the door and pulled us in.

"Okay, okay. You girls are so beautiful." Chyna squealed. "M, I'm going to get started on your make up and when I finish we are going to the back to put on your dress. Lauren your dress is in the same room as Maria's. At four the boys should be outside waiting on y'all, then y'all can take your pictures or whatever."

Chyna began apply make up on me, as Amber did the same for Lauren. I could feel her putting a light amount of make up on my lips, as I grew anxious for her to finish, so I could see how I looked.

"Chyna, are you done yet ?"

"Hold on baby girl. I'm trying to make sure you and yo lil friend slay these hoes." She said, getting closer to my face to make sure my edges were laid. "Amber let me see Lauren face." Amber moved out the way, as me and Chyna checked her out.

"Oh my gosh Best friend you is so cute !"

"I know, and they gone want to fight me bitch cause I'm feeling myself."

"Bitch, shut up you is not Eastside Ivo." We laughed.

"Okay, y'all can go look at each other's make up and get dressed now."