Court Day

-------------------------------
Location- Court
Date- November 1, 2014 Saturday
Time- 7:15am
-------------------------------
A U G U S T POV

Its too fucking early to be debating who is a better parent for Ant. Everybody and they mother know its me. Melanie can barely help her sister. What can she possibly do with a child ?

"Uh, your lawyer already down there he told me to tell you to hurry the fuck it. He didn't say then exact words though." Trey said, picking up Ant. He was going to hold on to Ant till court was over.

"Ok, I'm just about to take a shower then brush my teeth. We taking your car though. If I get custody I want you to drop me off at the studio, and take Ant to his grandmas. There's things I need to talk about with Chris, since Halloween was crazy."

"Alright, I gotcha man."

I ran upstairs throwing on the best court clothes I could find. I needed to look presentable and well dressed if I wanted to keep my son. My image is what they are going to be paying attention to for the first five minutes, so I have to look my best.

When I finally got to court I talked things over with my lawyer and prepared myself for a crucial fight for someone who means the world to me. Did I mention were not even running the same blood stream ?

Court had started and the judge was asking me so many questions I felt like I was been invented for a crime I didn't commit. Not only did they go throw my records they even went through my mothers shit. Yes, I said my mothers shit.

Some things that lost Melanie some cool points was the fact she lived with her mother instead of having her own house. The lack of communication Ant would have living with her verses living with me. Then, her dumb ass didn't even have a list of school in her living zone that Ant could attend if he moved to live with her, since he will be four in December and could attend preschool. Ant could easily go to school with his nieces and King.

The judge also found out about how Ant had an asthma attack and she left the hospital and never made contact with me or her son for a good week. She didn't even call to check and see if he was ok. That gave me a lot of cool points with the judge. The main thing I have to do now is get Maria to write a letter about how "good of a parent" I am to August, since almost every even happening Maria was included.

The judge even told Melanie that Maria sounds more of a mother to Ant than she is. But, I had a few errors on my list too. Like, how I'm always gone. Like, when I go on tour ain't he gone miss his daddy for a good three months. But, the judge agreed that video and chats and phone conversations could help with that. Even flying Ant out a few places to see me would be good for him just so he can explore new places. But, now the judge is about to say the verdict of who gets custody.

"And the jury has came to a verdict. August Alsina will get the custody of Anthony Alsina, as we see the mother is a unfit mother." The white lady said. I gave my lawyer a hug, and immediately started packing up. I was too excited and nothing could kill my vibe right about now.

"You can schedule visitations if you would like Mr.Alsina." The judge said.

"I'm fine sir." I said.

"Court dismissed."

-----------------------------
Location- Studio
Date- November 1, 2014 Saturday
Time- 10:15am
-----------------------------
M A R I A POV

Man what if August loses custody of Ant, that will be hard on him. It would be hard on me too, mainly cause I've gotten so attached to him and he has gotten so attached to me too.

After, Halloween nobody has heard from Chris. Well, besides Trey, and Tyga. Basically, he hasn't been responding to me or Aug.

Since he want to be a dick I asked Tyga where Chris was gone be today, and he told me the studio. So, guess what I did ? Pulled up to the studio....cause he obviously think I'm playing with him. Plus, he got some explaining to do about this "Suprise I'm A Father " shit TMZ talking about.