Halloween part 1

Jared In Media
------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- October 31, 2014 Friday
Time- 3:14pm
------------------------------
A U G U S T POV

Life has been ass and busy. Court right around the corner, and the only thing I can think about is loosing Ant. So, I'm trying to have as much fun with Ant while I can.Poor kid, don't even know what's going on.

Hell, I miss being a toddler ! Had no worries at all, damn I nigga wasn't even scared of tornados or murder. Everything was a joke as a toddler, only thing you took seriously was when you got ass whoopings. ant don't even get them, lucky ass.

But, anyways today is Halloween and we spooked the house up for the kids so they can have an little fun. I called my nieces mom, and king's parents so we can have a little party for the kids, before we take them out trick or treating. The only thing missing though is the fact that Maria won't be joining us.

"Daddy ?" Ant said, while licking the icing off his fingers.

"Yes ?"

"Is Maria going trick or treating with us ?" I could see the hope in his eye.

"Nope. But, have you been eating them cupcakes ?"

"No, sir."

"Then, why is there icing on your nose ?" He started laughing trying to whip the icing off his face. "Stay out the cupcakes until the party."

"Otay. But, I want Maria at the party. Tell her to come !"

"I don't think she woul-."

"You never know unless you ask."

I looked down at him with his 'please' face on. Also know as the puppy dog face. How can you say no to that face. I finally gave in, pulling out my phone to text Maria.

------------------------------
Location- Maria House
Date- October 31, 2014 Friday
Time- 4:10pm
------------------------------
M A R I A POV

I was sitting at home with all of these thoughts running through my mind about August and this baby. I really wanna tell him cause I'm very scared. But, its only a matter of time before the truth comes out. I really need to try have funny tonight, instead of stressing myself out.

Halloween, another sorry excuse to give kids lots of cavities and candy. I remember when I used to go trick or treating with Brandon, but he's so grown up now he goes with Jordan. Jordan stole my brother from me !

Now, I usually sit in the house by myself with dad, but his ass even doing something. He was invited to this office party at some girl job. I'm just saying she bet not have the hots for my daddy, cause he unavailable at this moment.

Lauren's supposed to be coming over pretty soon, and she's bringing Tray. She doesn't want to so called "third wheel," so she bringing her a little piece named Jared. They been talking for like two months now, but that's none of my business.

It was like 4:15 when they arrived with pizza and soda. We wanted to start the little get together a little early, so it'll give us more time to hang. I'm glad they did come earlier, now I get to stare at Tray precious ass face longer. Braces are so attractive. Okay, let me stop being thirsty.

JULY ✌️🌵
Maria Ant wants you to come to his Halloween party tonight around 5:30 ish. He also wants you to go trick or treating with him. But, if your busy or don't wanna come I can tell him you can't come.

Don't ask why I saved his number as 'JULY' !

I really didn't want to see August's face right now, but anything for Anthony I'm all for it and plus I'm pretty sure Lauren and them would want to kick it with October..... I mean August for a bit.