Saturday

Melanie in media

-------------------------------------------------
Location- Maria's Room
Date- August 15, 2014 Saturday
Time- 4:15pm
----------------------------------------------
M A R I A POV

I'm supposed to be heading to August house at five, and NO nothing is going to happen. I mean sure I'm going to be in the house alone with him and his son, but hello people he has a son and he is 21 and he has a girlfriend.

"Maria can I use your laptop ?" Brandon asked, busting in my room. I covered my self with my towel fast as hell.

"Don't you ever knock ?!" I barked at him.

"Maria. You don't even have boobs. You only have nipples and a chest. Your like a gay man trying to dress like a women, but can I use the laptop."

"Omg, get the laptop and get out."

He is like an evil little brother even though he is only 10. Ge barely knows how to spell "because," but yet knows how to annoy me in so many different ways.

I looked at my boobs in the mirror thinking to my self "are they really that small ?" I hate boys. They make you question yourself about your body.

The time on the clock read 4:20, so I hurried up and dried off throwing my hair in a ugly ass bun. I slipped on my Adidas pants, the toros 4s, and a Adidas hoodie. Today wasn't my day.

"Purse...purse....purse ! Where is my purse ?" I ended up finding it under my bed, don't ask I don't know how it got there. I ran down the stairs using one of my hands to dig in my purse to fish my car keys.

"Hold it there missy." My dad said sitting at the dinning table.

"Sir ?" If I don't get out this house in the matter of 2 point 2 seconds I'm not gone make it to August house in time.

"You can't go where ever your going. I need you to watch Brandon. I took an extra shift for work today. We can use the money."

"No, dad now your interfering with my job. Why can't you just take Brandon to grandmas ?"

"You know he hates going over there."

"Ok, and I hated going to school but I still went."

"That's cause you had to."

"Ok and now he has to go to grandma's."

"Ok. I'll take him to grandma's, and you get to where you need to be."

"I would of already been there if you didn't stop me." I mumbled, walking toward the door.

"What was that ?!"

"I love you."

"That's what I thought."

I rushed to my car, and buckled up quickly. Pulling out my phone, pressing the home button, revealing the time. 4:35 appeared across the screen. Now it's just a race against the clock.

-------------------------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- August 15, 2014 Saturday
Time- 4:45pm
----------------------------------------------
A U G U S T POV

"Okay. Okay Melanie. So, when are you coming back ?........ Tomorrow ?........ At what time ?..... Ok, have a safe trip I love you....... Bye."

So, Melanie is going to Virginia for today. She'll be back tomorrow at like 9 at night. She got this modeling gig, and I hope she doesn't plan on me stating in the house by myself with Ant.

But, Maria is coming by and so is Breezy and Tyga. Tyga suppose to bring King so him and Ant can play, and Maria gone watch them.

"Knock. knock. Mother fucker !" Said a voice behind the closed front door. My guess is Chris cause he the only nigga I know should say some shit like that.